First Prev
of 4
Next Last
777aceop

Collinsville, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2010
east prairie is a trash town, full of white trash methheads, the city goverment is a joke as is the school system the state should do its self a phavor and evict everybody out and burry the town. the part i love the most is all the trashy houses and familys with incomes of about 25k or less per year proudly displaying there republican signs in there yards. LOL what a joke this place is LOL
omg

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
777aceop wrote:
east prairie is a trash town, full of white trash methheads, the city goverment is a joke as is the school system the state should do its self a phavor and evict everybody out and burry the town. the part i love the most is all the trashy houses and familys with incomes of about 25k or less per year proudly displaying there republican signs in there yards. LOL what a joke this place is LOL
who do you think you are? we have some good people in or town.i no 4 a fact you have some bad ones where you live!!!whats wrong?nobody there will give you dope any more so you come over here looking n nobody will give you none so now every body here are no good? come on now get a live n stay in ill....i love my town n most of the people in it,,,,,
Reid Clone

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2010
777aceop wrote:
This Mudder frucker wants to talk about how bad EP is and they can't even spell. What a dumbass. Must be one of them light skinned folks with the accent that Harry Reid was talking about.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2010
777aceop wrote:
I have lived in this town for 5 years now and i think it is a nice town, you have your bad people anywhere you go, and i think you are one of them people. you have a messed up life and and no friends but i can understand why with a mouth like that your own mother most likely wouldnt kiss ya. hope you have a great life where ever you are living at least there is one less piece of trash we have to worry about.

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 16, 2010
I got ur piece of shit. EP is full of losers just look at that town all run down full of skanks an bitches an the worst part is y'all are letting the colored people take over that town I remeber when it was a if it ain't white it ain't right now it's infested with those colored people have fun wit that town I'm glad I'm far from that piece of shit town

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2010
Where is the love ?
omg

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 16, 2010
Guest wrote:
I got ur piece of shit. EP is full of losers just look at that town all run down full of skanks an bitches an the worst part is y'all are letting the colored people take over that town I remeber when it was a if it ain't white it ain't right now it's infested with those colored people have fun wit that town I'm glad I'm far from that piece of shit town
whats the matter honey?a black pearson take your lover away from you in this town.well maybe some one out there will have you.that is if you stop heteing so much,and get a job!,so then you would'ent be on topix 2.4.7.putten every body down.n the good people of east prairie would'ent have to read your heteful,nasty comments!;oh and get real.i fell sorry for you!!!

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 16, 2010
I was born and raised here, and yes, it is a shitpole podunk town full of crooked businessmen, nosey neighbors, two-faced friends and bankrupt aristocrats.

That being said, I like it here, because our thugs stick to their own kind. The occasional shed
'blows up' but I've never been robbed or shot.

Try finding someone in Charleston who can say that.

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 16, 2010
as far as "blacks taking over" where have you been? we may have like three black kids in each grade & prolly less than ten black families living in city limits,(Not counting projects) And yes there are a few Coalhaulers that hump monkeys,,but you got ya facts wrong, EP is still a Racist Redkneck Stomp YOUR ASS if we don't like ya town so F*K OFF!!!!
too funny

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Jan 16, 2010
that ANYONE would be scared of anyone from eastprairie. thats some funny chit right there. hee hee i agree..town is bad, but morehouse has you guys beat by far. glad to say i am from neither!!
SDS

Campbell, MO

#11 Jan 16, 2010
My grandmother used to live in East Prairie, at the time it was a nice town, don't know about now. I think there used to be a movie theater there, and I remember Beauton's drug store.
Scared Biotch

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 16, 2010
too funny wrote:
that ANYONE would be scared of anyone from eastprairie. thats some funny chit right there. hee hee i agree..town is bad, but morehouse has you guys beat by far. glad to say i am from neither!!
We are glad you are not too. By the way there, not scared little punk, what is your name. Being you are so not scared of us low class people, let us know who you are and us no good, low class people will come pay ya a visit and let you kick our azz. You scared little biotch.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2010
SDS wrote:
My grandmother used to live in East Prairie, at the time it was a nice town, don't know about now. I think there used to be a movie theater there, and I remember Beauton's drug store.
It is still a nice little town. It is amazing how many people who do not live here know so much about this town.

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2010
For your info I grew up there an as soon as I got smart I got the hell out of there
good

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 16, 2010
Guest wrote:
For your info I grew up there an as soon as I got smart I got the hell out of there
good, glad ya left, keep your ass off OUR forum.
omg

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 16, 2010
Guest wrote:
but you just cant stop thinking about good old east prairie can you? thats way your on topix bashing us on every page becouse you miss our little town not smart enough to atmitt it.just cant leave us alone hee hee how funny....
omg

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 16, 2010
guest wrote:
Where is the love ?
martin tenn maybe but not in good ol east prairie hee hee
Thank the good lord

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 16, 2010
Guest wrote:
For your information we dont give a flock. Thank you for leaving now just go away.
too funny

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 17, 2010
how u guys from scary prairie are so quick to be defensive ...lol. it is what it is, and you are trash!! funny how the only ones defending the town are the ones actually still living there.
omg

United States

#21 Jan 17, 2010
too funny wrote:
how u guys from scary prairie are so quick to be defensive ...lol. it is what it is, and you are trash!! funny how the only ones defending the town are the ones actually still living there.
azz hole we live here cose we wont to can laeve any time we wont so way dont you just go away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
east prairie 105 or 80 4 min Guest 2
house next door 33 min Guest 6
Where is Jennifer Edwards 1 hr thrivingfolks 8
My daughter is pregnant (May '14) 2 hr back off people 44
Van Owens 13 hr Guest 4
Faithful men (Jan '13) Sun Misty 37
Combine EP school with charleston Sun Truther 3

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance