Saint Peters, MO

#1 Nov 16, 2011
She is so nasty. I seen her and her boyfriend walkin and she had one baby in her coat. Why get it out in the cold. Your parents have cars use thers. She a nasty slut and always will be.I want to stomp her ass.
Kayla

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Why is it any of your business do you even have kids and at least shes trying to keep them warm instead of just letting them freeze and you have poor description words if nasty is all you can come up with you need to go back to school!!!!
H Gore

West Plains, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Look if u wanna whip my ass go for it I live at 122 Mack Ave Benton Mo im am ready when u r and for 1how am I a nasty slut when I only sleep wit 1 person and im prode of it so keep on calling me a slut cause i c u have no idea what the fk a slut is.so get u life together cause unfortuntly u have no fkn idea who i am

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Heather I know who you are and you know me. Just take a wild guess. Say you gonna f me up. Ha try.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Chick fight! Chick fight! Hold on a second, let me get ready... Okay, GO!
country

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Y'all leave her alone there ain't no cause for shit talkin on the Internet her n her ol man both stepped up n are raising them young'uns just fine fact is they doin a whole sight better then 2/3 of ep so leave her alone and let her live her life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
three legged cat 4 hr NorthStreet 6
Marlana Wheatley 7 hr Yup 22
Barry furgerson (Dec '09) 9 hr scharlet 65
bambam got beat up by boe loflen ! 9 hr Guest 12
Tommy and Teri 9 hr guess 101 4
just curious faye myers 9 hr guess 101 13
Ronnie 14 hr awnah 6
More from around the web

East Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE