First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 16, 2012
that crap you give your customers when they ask for ranch is NOT ranch. it is blue cheese

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2012
and double b needs to stop be tightwads by putting water in their ranch
hmm

Farmington, MO

#3 Jan 16, 2012
I just wish they'd get the order right , kinda sucks when you get your order home and have to get back out & go right back because they forgot something, happened to me at leasts 6 times in the last year
yes yes

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 16, 2012
hmm wrote:
I just wish they'd get the order right , kinda sucks when you get your order home and have to get back out & go right back because they forgot something, happened to me at leasts 6 times in the last year
me too!
NEVER AGAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2012
I ate there maybe twice and the food SUCKS! I wish that she Mrs. Banks would worry about the food and not boyfriends.
Yep

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Jan 16, 2012
I got a 32 oz soda at tasters. It was over $2.00! WTF? I won't go back
hiballers

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 16, 2012
yea it would be my guess is rod is rolling in dough as high priced as they are
wondering

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2012
What ever happened to the color girl that worked there she was so friendly the crew that was there busted their butts but rod never seen it now its went to hellll if he would get rhonda out of there an the old crew back he might just have more business wasn't rhonda fired from the nursing home for stealing money?? Better watch out rod she will do it to u if she's not already........

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
What ever happened to the color girl that worked there she was so friendly the crew that was there busted their butts but rod never seen it now its went to hellll if he would get rhonda out of there an the old crew back he might just have more business wasn't rhonda fired from the nursing home for stealing money?? Better watch out rod she will do it to u if she's not already........
i couldn't agree more. rhonda is rude and so is the dark haired girl that drives the black lincoln suv, she never smiles. i liked the old crew. pulled up to get my food the other evening and they were passing a baby through the drive through window
wtf

Bloomfield, MO

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i couldn't agree more. rhonda is rude and so is the dark haired girl that drives the black lincoln suv, she never smiles. i liked the old crew. pulled up to get my food the other evening and they were passing a baby through the drive through window
they serve babies at tasters?
doodoo
#11 Jan 18, 2012
yea there food is gross! i found hair cooked into my pizza!!! barf! and there sauce is so sour!
yes

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>they serve babies at tasters?
actually a woman at the window was handing the worker a baby through the window.
wondering

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2012
I haven't been there in over 6 months its just not the same with the old crew gone they cut up and had fun and still done their job you go in there now its like ur not wanted rhonda sits most of the time like she's the queen bee but u let rod come in she acts like she's been working all day i wished he'd hire back the crew that was there when the colored girl was still working.......... What ever happened to customers come first?
huh

Farmington, MO

#14 Jan 18, 2012
Who is the old crew
gues

Farmington, MO

#15 Jan 18, 2012
No the best is you call and see what special they have and tell you large pizza with free soda. So you ask what soda and they give you three choices. So I say okay and give me a coke....lol we dont have it, Okay what do you have....all we have is diet...What the Heck man why didnt you say thats all you had to begin with.
You know the new management has been great with service and food until the last 2 months at night what happened, my orders messed up run about 40 percent of the time...(WE Eat there twice a week) and the comment above is the second time for that in a similiar situations.... Come on get back with the program night shift get positive and know it my not be youf life job but we all started somewhere where you are at. Take pride in your job...secures you job and makes you a better person when you get your dream job
just me

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
I heard somebody told me that she stole from the people. she prolly does there to

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jan 30, 2012
My biggest complaints about tasters are them taking Forever to cook a pizza (an hour, no joke), and then giving thin crust instead of thick.

When I asked about it, some kids working there said they ran out of thick crust.

I was like 'huh'. It was only 8 pm. And it's happened twice recently.

I prefer Kathy's. Even though u can't go in or ul stink, the food is great and the girls working there are cute.
don't agree

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2012
i agree about tasters but don't agree about kathy's and idk where you get cute girls

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="don't agree"]i agree about tasters but don't agree about kathy's and idk where you get cute girls[/QUOTE]

I think both the high school girls who work there are pretty.

Maybe its because im old, or i have just come to associate seeing them with great fried food, lol.
uneedglasses

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 1, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="don't agree"]i agree about tasters but don't agree about kathy's and idk where you get cute girls"

I think both the high school girls who work there are pretty.

Maybe its because im old, or i have just come to associate seeing them with great fried food, lol.
That has to be it because they aren't hot. Decent maybe but that's all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Segura 2 hr just me 17
jail house at festival 11 hr Deez nutz 10
dogwood drugs 13 hr Guest 38
Watermelon field 19 hr Hhhh 1
what wrong with city water 22 hr call them 8
whos doing who Thu guest 13
Noranda Employees Thu Guestttt 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages