First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#23 Feb 22, 2011
riplittle baby wrote:
<quoted text>the childs mom was brenda hanks,the gammons man bobby was the childs dad he had him on weekends.anybody no the hanks lady and where she moved to?.
she lives in ST.louis area now she had another son that was older but he has passed on now also from sickness. She is a wounderful lady who never realy got over losing her baby he was only 2 would of turned 3 that summer in july. love brenda,skeet.and little bobby
loretta carter

Scott City, MO

#24 Feb 22, 2011
i know who u r so stop hiding behind the computer timmy doesnt want anything to do wit u get it through your thick head thats why he had his wife to delete u and for your info u need to keep bobbys name out of your mouth u dont know anything about him
luck wrote:
timmy carter is a good guy to talke about and talk at bingo and i like timmy carter and jessica carter can go to hell iam go to talke to him want you say about he dontcare go to talke timmy
luck

O Fallon, MO

#25 Feb 22, 2011
bobby is a no good some a bith ho kill a babby yes he did kill a babby will here about it
luck

O Fallon, MO

#26 Feb 22, 2011
no ian not keep his name out if mymouth
luck

O Fallon, MO

#27 Feb 22, 2011
know wonder timmy leaves you all the damn time beacuse he cheat jessica
mom

O Fallon, MO

#28 Feb 23, 2011
no.1 mary & timmy come over here the day stupid a$$ went to court! and he got in the bed with brandi,and woke her up. he started this bullshyt! telling her he liked her,and he didnt care ,that he cheats on his wife all the time ! he sat at my dam table and bragged about he does what he wants and cheats on her all the time ! i told him and her hell no, cause hes married, and hes a dam nut! so there for yall aint jumping on nobody! better talk to his lieing a$$! misty
luck

O Fallon, MO

#29 Feb 23, 2011
bobby gammosn did kill a babby
sam

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Feb 23, 2011
you people are so stupid ,you don"t know what you are talking about.
it wasn"t in the 70th dume a--. it was in the 81, that how much you know. he wasn"t with Mary at that time, no his wife didn"t do any thing, she was to sick, she couldn"t even stand up . you people must be on drugs r something. you don"t have nothing to do until you"r welfare checks come in. but to sit at the computer@run you"r lying a--
mouth. BESIDE THAT YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO 1st GRADE AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL BABY. EAT THAT DUME A--
loretta carter

Scott City, MO

#31 Feb 23, 2011
yall r full of sh*t
luck wrote:
bobby gammosn did kill a babby
FRIEND

La Center, KY

#32 Feb 23, 2011
Sam is right - it was in '81.
luck

O Fallon, MO

#34 Feb 23, 2011
kelly baker on carleston topxi
luck

O Fallon, MO

#35 Feb 23, 2011
be talke about
loretta carter

Scott City, MO

#36 Feb 23, 2011
yall crazy people need to get a life and stay out of ours
mom wrote:
no.1 mary & timmy come over here the day stupid a$$ went to court! and he got in the bed with brandi,and woke her up. he started this bullshyt! telling her he liked her,and he didnt care ,that he cheats on his wife all the time ! he sat at my dam table and bragged about he does what he wants and cheats on her all the time ! i told him and her hell no, cause hes married, and hes a dam nut! so there for yall aint jumping on nobody! better talk to his lieing a$$! misty
loretta carter

Scott City, MO

#37 Feb 23, 2011
why dont u give your name brandi hunsperger instead of hiding behind that name u use because there is no luck about u lol
luck wrote:
know wonder timmy leaves you all the damn time beacuse he cheat jessica
misty

O Fallon, MO

#38 Feb 23, 2011
no your not bobby iscrazy ass men
luck

O Fallon, MO

#39 Feb 23, 2011
kelly baker on charleston topxi be talke about

“*ADOPTION SEARCH ANGEL*”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#40 Feb 24, 2011
Its not just one person....I know one lonley old bi...tch who posted some of it , and shes an idiot. Do the math people....you dont walk the streets if it were true. Its rumors and twisted ones. they are not true and Bobby does not deserve this. He is a great guy who wouldnt hurt anyone .
scott gammons

United States

#41 Aug 15, 2011
riplittle baby wrote:
<quoted text>the childs mom was brenda hanks,the gammons man bobby was the childs dad he had him on weekends.anybody no the hanks lady and where she moved to?.
Yea, i know her and she doesnt live in missouri anymore. If you really want to know who killed that baby go look at the court records and you will find out that his mother admitted to using vaseline and sticking her finger up his rectum because he had a bad rash. she had long finger nails and it cut the inside of his rectum which resulted in an infection that caused the babies death. It was an accident! Now that's the facts on what happened. Bobby wasnt charged with anything. he was accused, found innocent, and cleared. but you can tell any story you want, i could care less. just thought i'd give ya the facts.

United States

#42 Jul 7, 2012
bobby is dead now. passed away a few days ago. been in bad health for quite some time. Bobby did have some strange ways and he could be mean when he wanted to but he was no baby killer. Scott told the story correctly. I remember that brenda brought bobby the baby and he was sick and running fever. Boby took the baby back to brenda and told her she needed to take him to the doctor. The baby died later due to infection caused by his mother accidentally scratching his rectum which she eventually admitted to. Bobby spent 6 months in jail waiting on trial and was cleared once this evidence was presented. Anyway, i extend my deepest sympathy to his children and his brothers for their loss. Not everyone likes the gammons boys but they are good people. sorry for your loss
Tammy Pierce

Hoagland, IN

#43 Jul 7, 2012
guest wrote:
bobby is dead now. passed away a few days ago. been in bad health for quite some time. Bobby did have some strange ways and he could be mean when he wanted to but he was no baby killer. Scott told the story correctly. I remember that brenda brought bobby the baby and he was sick and running fever. Boby took the baby back to brenda and told her she needed to take him to the doctor. The baby died later due to infection caused by his mother accidentally scratching his rectum which she eventually admitted to. Bobby spent 6 months in jail waiting on trial and was cleared once this evidence was presented. Anyway, i extend my deepest sympathy to his children and his brothers for their loss. Not everyone likes the gammons boys but they are good people. sorry for your loss
well said ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up to no good. 5 hr my guess is 9
kelsey easley 5 hr haha 14
Question sneaky woman 8 hr guest 9
match made in heaven 8 hr Guest 2
2 arrested on animal cruelty charges out of Eas... (Oct '13) 9 hr guest 32
Hannah Patrick 10 hr Ky Girl 8
Subway 10 hr Resident 26
East Prairie Dating
Find my Match

East Prairie Jobs