snitches that are praised

snitches that are praised

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

u know me whats up

Park Hills, MO

#1 Oct 30, 2009
brice for one why you running|? huff has told you what ive said but still no response.im never hard to find.you talked all that smack u rat snitch now you r hiden,cause someone you put in jail is out now or cause u know im the hardest around now?your a lil boy your a lil boy to me now so is your bros! i never got on here talken bout your lil girl ol lady or you but i keep hearing your running that head.well for one i use to di$k down holly while yall was together and two youve been a sissy forever you never had your bluff called till gephardt beat you down,now you went from jars to messing with kids only cause u have their bluff! match me up wit this bi%%h and ill show you lames hard!where you at hoe!quit running1huff said u was scared but i knew that!and amanda will stomp that lil wet rat looking thing you call an ol lady!just like you to prey on the ugly and dumb that slu$ hasnt even hit puberty.c<mon rat where you at?
unknown

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2009
does anyone know about chris groves (dirty) motion of discovery having shawn huffs name all in it. suposidly shawn ratted him out???

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 7, 2009
unknown wrote:
does anyone know about chris groves (dirty) motion of discovery having shawn huffs name all in it. suposidly shawn ratted him out???
Shawn Huff and Brice Owens both. The state will plea him out before they let him see those documents. That's why Chris got out of jail last week.
mouth

Sikeston, MO

#4 Nov 7, 2009
you ain't nothing but mouth i noticed you didn't even use your name just your ole ladies. bring it if you want my address go to case net and look it up. i sleep there most nights will you touch me where i pee also i was screwing your ole lady the other day on the back of a black lincoln sound familiar? inmate 500333 out
inmate 504598

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Nov 8, 2009
omg! we are not in prison u stupid people! handle this crap like men go out and just bang it out. i will buy a case of beer for after words now what?
get it on

Festus, MO

#7 Nov 8, 2009
let me know when the fight is i want front row tickets!!! hahaha lmfao!!!
what up punk

Sikeston, MO

#8 Nov 8, 2009
cat got your tongue or what holla at ya boy.
HAHA

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 14, 2009
WOOOOOW! I CARE
i know

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2009
chris groves aka dirty didnt snitrch het got five years supervised probation and drug classes and a fine of 918 because it was his first time getting felony charges and his first drug bust that add up to a felony
Baby D

Hannibal, MO

#11 Nov 15, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Shawn Huff and Brice Owens both. The state will plea him out before they let him see those documents. That's why Chris got out of jail last week.
Isnt Shawn back in prison?? As far as I know he is and if he snitched he would still be out on the streets!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sonic 41 min justwow 33
Any body know this dude jack terry?? 1 hr 4reelz 5
code enforcer 2 hr NoFutureEP 7
Jack terry 7 hr Paul Kemp 1
Sheriff 2016 10 hr ThatGuyYouHate 391
Dogwood 10 hr ThatGuyYouHate 18
destaniegephart 16 hr Ollie 25

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance