Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2010
Woowoo

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Is she bi-polar or what? One day it's I'm so miserable I hate my life and the next it's I love my life then the next it's I hate my life. She really should be on some crazy pills?
Eye in the Sky

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2010
Are you really that much in love with Tanya!??! Geez.. Its all u ever talk about on here. How about stop trying to live her life and live YOUR OWN?? Tell me how that works out for you??
Woowoo

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Well if u ever had to work with her and her momma in law and sisters in law u would understand. They all need to be on medication. I don't know if they make anything strong enough for them tho. But Tanya just really got under my skin, bossin everbody around like she was somebody. She is the reason I quit. So this is just a little payback for when you made my life hell girlie!!! Do u know who I am now?
Eye in the Sky

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Booo Whooo! Cry me a freaking river. Get over it.. Maybe if you did your job she wouldnt have to tell you what to do??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's drink with our kids 14 min munneybaggs 5
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 27 min Truth 2,035
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 59 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,462
Come on out and meet the pot head CHEIF on 105 ... 2 hr ooh my 3
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr billybob 251
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Girl in brown truck at prairie queen Mon Guest 8
•••
•••
•••

East Prairie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••