The Beauty of East Prairie is...

The Beauty of East Prairie is...

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2013
that we are a community of giving people.
SleepingAwake

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
It's a safe haven for criminals, thugs, and abuse to welfare?
Not A Fan

Silex, MO

#3 Jan 8, 2013
that it is nothing more than an easy victory for any school that plays the Eagles in any sport. It has always been that way!
Out Spoken

Farmington, MO

#4 Jan 9, 2013
I guess most people that still like this town has there head buried in the sand like an ostrich. For years I wanted to come home to the town I loved as a kid. Like most after high school I went into the world to make my mark. Now nearing the slowing down stage of my life I came home. Don't get me wrong, there are some great people here but they are fewer now and the thugs and druggies are a lot more now than when I was a kid making the loop. No jobs. No hang out for the kids. You know things are bad when they hire a cop to live in the housing authority.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Chuck wrote:
The real beauty of EP is when you see it in the rear view mirror.
AMEN!!!
Citizen

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Please don't leave! We're gonna miss you soo much! Haha ya right...bye! I love east prairie! It is what you make of it! Hi EP people!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jan 10, 2013
If u don't like it here then leave
Outspoken

Farmington, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Lets see if we get rid of the counts the latamondeers the rendons the Owens clan and all the other dope families then it might not be such a bad place.
you nailed it

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Outspoken wrote:
Lets see if we get rid of the counts the latamondeers the rendons the Owens clan and all the other dope families then it might not be such a bad place.
the counts are a dying breed the main one is dead and the rest is locked up are on there way to be locked up and the deers are a joke and somebody just needs get rid of the owens breed they are dogs that need fixed and should not be able to breed
anybody there

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2013
SleepingAwake wrote:
It's a safe haven for criminals, thugs, and abuse to welfare?
for got to say a haven of inbreds that keep it a family tradition
beauty beast

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
anybody there wrote:
<quoted text> for got to say a haven of inbreds that keep it a family tradition
beauty is in the eye of the beholder you only named beasts their where is the beauty
Its ok

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2013
How many children don't have a legitimate family. Oh wait, that's not beautiful its stupid.
bobob

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 12, 2013
It's fun to make fun of.

MCK

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
It's home... I live closer to Sikeston now but still claim EP as home... and always will...
guster

Freeport, IL

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Outspoken wrote:
U can include, Krauss, Hatton, Woods, Jackson, Russell...they are all inbreed, none of them actualy know who is their momma or daddy.
Lee is in prison, Jewell Dean in jail, Eric OD'd, Amanda Beth and Jerry , Angie is under investigation, but they all have kids in East prairie.
The Riddler

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2013
These people that hate or left East Prairie just couldn't handle it!! Ha Ha
martin✌

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Jan 12, 2013
That it could be the next town to fall off the face of the earth. With c c with the ho damn town .
Problem solved

Mexico, MO

#22 Jan 12, 2013
If u dont like ep then don't come here or move simple as that. I'm sure the rest of us would be glad to see you go. It's about time we do a cleanup anyway. As for the rest of you not from here mind your own business and take care of your own trash dump of a town. Nothing and I mean nothing good can be said about Matthews new Madrid canalou charleston etc. So rather than placing all of your aggression into a forum and whining get your butts out there and do something about it. Rather than whine or bash like a bunch of babies try actually using your brains to come up with a constructive way to improve these communities. For those of you who can't or would rather play childish games like bashing others you seriously need to grow up and set a better example for your children.
Problem solved

Mexico, MO

#23 Jan 12, 2013
On a positive note there have been many organizations and people of the community giving to children whose parents couldn't afford to give them the Christmas they deserve. Also the Susanna Wesley center will be hosting several programs such as cardio yoda etc to promote health and fitness among our community. I think they are doing a wonderful job.
so sad

United States

#24 Jan 13, 2013
guster wrote:
<quoted text>
U can include, Krauss, Hatton, Woods, Jackson, Russell...they are all inbreed, none of them actualy know who is their momma or daddy.
Lee is in prison, Jewell Dean in jail, Eric OD'd, Amanda Beth and Jerry , Angie is under investigation, but they all have kids in East prairie.
all these are low life dope heads feel sorry for the kids they don't have a chance in life they will keep it a family tradition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos doing who 5 hr Redneck 15
fake facebook 6 hr guest 4
Hiding 6 hr Guest 1
Jennifer Segura 15 hr just me 17
jail house at festival Fri Deez nutz 10
dogwood drugs Fri Guest 38
Watermelon field Thu Hhhh 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages