of 2
Next Last
billy

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
name them!!!
pretty
#4 Feb 4, 2011
na i wouldnt run her down about a dang car lol..... it just shows she has more important things in life besides worrien about what other people think or fitting in with a nice ride..... by the way thanx for a nice comment .... them are hard to come by on this sight lol i now have a little hope that there is a few good folks in ep
Makes me Happy

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2011
Sweet.... Made me smile!!:).
pretty wrote:
i see this girl in the mornings takin her kids to school in a maron 4 door buick the grill on the car is broke....shes always smillin and her son gets out the car and every morning the do the same thing.... he signs i love u and she does it back.... she is in her mid 20s........ so whatever this girls story is shes a wonderful mom....... one day a paper flew out her car when her son got in the car.... i turned it into the office......the paper was a savings account for her kids college funds..... and u could tell that shes not into all that fashion and impressin people and u wouldnt think she had a dime.... but by suprise she does its just all put in savings....there needs to be more parents like her..... her kids are happy and set for the future and taken care of....... and she has a bad past but that past left her and shes a wonderful person who takes all responsibillity for her actions and past and regrets what she has did..... anyways lol..... i havent talked to her and told her how i feel and stuff but i think of her all the time... the bad thing is i believe shes takin and im to late......... she is a milf 5ft5 and 140 dark hair.....mmmmmmmmmmm
lol

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 4, 2011
But you still degraded the woman by calling her a Milf!
pretty
#8 Feb 4, 2011
yes i can agree ...... i shouldnt have said that...... i just wanted to express the girls that go well dont get attention like the bad little hoe girls do.....they get attention for all the wrong reasons and people still think there milfs..... thats just sick and un attractive...... the good mothers that still have a wonderful personality ... i cant help but be very attracted .... they deserve it ...... its not a mom id like to f...... but its a wonerful beatiful mother id love to get to know and date and persue a wonderful realationship with....... so i hope it cleared it hope on what i ment.... . no disrespect
wow

Florissant, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2011
pretty wrote:
yes i can agree ...... i shouldnt have said that...... i just wanted to express the girls that go well dont get attention like the bad little hoe girls do.....they get attention for all the wrong reasons and people still think there milfs..... thats just sick and un attractive...... the good mothers that still have a wonderful personality ... i cant help but be very attracted .... they deserve it ...... its not a mom id like to f...... but its a wonerful beatiful mother id love to get to know and date and persue a wonderful realationship with....... so i hope it cleared it hope on what i ment..... no disrespect
sound like a f**en stalker if I ever seen one,,,,this "milf" as you called her better buy a gun and keep one in the chamber for the day your sick twisted dreams overcome you,,,,
lol

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2011
pretty wrote:
i see this girl in the mornings takin her kids to school in a maron 4 door buick the grill on the car is broke....shes always smillin and her son gets out the car and every morning the do the same thing.... he signs i love u and she does it back.... she is in her mid 20s........ so whatever this girls story is shes a wonderful mom....... one day a paper flew out her car when her son got in the car.... i turned it into the office......the paper was a savings account for her kids college funds..... and u could tell that shes not into all that fashion and impressin people and u wouldnt think she had a dime.... but by suprise she does its just all put in savings....there needs to be more parents like her..... her kids are happy and set for the future and taken care of....... and she has a bad past but that past left her and shes a wonderful person who takes all responsibillity for her actions and past and regrets what she has did..... anyways lol..... i havent talked to her and told her how i feel and stuff but i think of her all the time... the bad thing is i believe shes takin and im to late......... she is a milf 5ft5 and 140 dark hair.....mmmmmmmmmmm
This is too funny. The person who posted this is the girl in the maroon buick or her soon to be husband!
pretty
#13 Feb 6, 2011
lol well i wish i was the soon to be husband......well thats what i thought.shes takin...... o well theres gotta be some more women like that.... just gotta keep an eye open......to who ever said its gotta be her or her husband...... im sorry that u gotta find a way to make it look like her or him.... but in reality..... just because someone brags on a good person doesnt mean its the person bragging on there self....... so if this women is geting married y in the hell would she be on here trien to get attention?...... exspecialy if she lives here and im sure she knows how people here are?...... so to the jealous ass person .... whose tryn to hate oon her....get over ur self im sure u wish it was u getn great remarks or positive attention thats not made up by urself..... have A great day ..... and if there are any single wonderful people in this town.... could u throw me a few names out there?
lol

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Im still laughing girl! You always have been attention seeking since the day I met you. Not jealous trust me I know your past and there is nothing you could say or do that would make me jealous of you. I'm not hating just laughing!
curious

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2011
i like to milfd so lift them nuts and give me some bowneye. hoover doesn't have a thing on me!
curious

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2011
i need some bologna .I love to milfd
Brains

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2011
pretty wrote:
na i wouldnt run her down about a dang car lol..... it just shows she has more important things in life besides worrien about what other people think or fitting in with a nice ride..... by the way thanx for a nice comment .... them are hard to come by on this sight lol i now have a little hope that there is a few good folks in ep
I've got a friend who needs a guy like you. Sooooooo nice and well mannered I can tell!
pretty
#18 Feb 8, 2011
well thank you.... i no this isnt the best post to be on lol....... i just really want a good woman......its hard to find here but if u look for the right ones ur bound to run across one..... i dont care if they have a past... who doesnt its life....... im not the type to down people because of a house or a ride or kids or money.... like the indecent people above....they wanna dogg somebody out because of a damn past anyone that is put on earth has a past....... i work hard and have everything i want and need...... just wanna share my life with a good person........ im 26 yrs old and have a lot to offer im in the army and dont live in town.... im not from ep thats y i didnt no the girls name above...... anyways i dont care what ya got to say about her u cant tell she loves her kids and wants them to have a good future and there happy....... would love to meet more people like that..... weres a good place to meet decent people?
pretty
#19 Feb 8, 2011
u can tell....... lol sorry i accec a t to my post above..... u can tell she love her kids
Well

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2011
pretty wrote:
well thank you.... i no this isnt the best post to be on lol....... i just really want a good woman......its hard to find here but if u look for the right ones ur bound to run across one..... i dont care if they have a past... who doesnt its life....... im not the type to down people because of a house or a ride or kids or money.... like the indecent people above....they wanna dogg somebody out because of a damn past anyone that is put on earth has a past....... i work hard and have everything i want and need...... just wanna share my life with a good person........ im 26 yrs old and have a lot to offer im in the army and dont live in town.... im not from ep thats y i didnt no the girls name above...... anyways i dont care what ya got to say about her u cant tell she loves her kids and wants them to have a good future and there happy....... would love to meet more people like that..... weres a good place to meet decent people?
If your not from here, why were you in the carline at school? This all seems very weird and confusing!
pretty
#21 Feb 8, 2011
lol well i do have family there.....haha and since im on a home break recruiting ...... i help my family out...... y in the hell would i be here? i gotta have a reason for being in a random town haha theres no way id just stay here for fun
Well

United States

#22 Feb 8, 2011
It just sounds like bullcrap to me! Anyway this has taken up too much of my time. Too much time I can never get back. You know an awful lot about her to have only seen her in carline. Ya know height, weight,age and that she is taken. You also know she had a bad past. I mean really if you are not her then maybe you are a stalker! Are you recruiting kids in the local carline? LOL
pretty
#23 Feb 8, 2011
your an idiot...... ive seen her around but ive never talked to her and my family lives here so of course i can find things out...... u no for this to take up ur time u need to read u dang physico
hee hee

United States

#24 Feb 8, 2011
pretty wrote:
your an idiot...... ive seen her around but ive never talked to her and my family lives here so of course i can find things out...... u no for this to take up ur time u need to read u dang physico
girl please stop posting about herself, I am hurting from laughing so hard!!!
pretty
#25 Feb 8, 2011
blah blah blah anyways since im now a girl........whose tabitha mccutchen? i seen her shes cute... i heard the guy at caseys talkin about her but idk her nor does my family?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie navero aycock 1 hr Guest 1
kymo basketball 1 hr Guest 7
Girls 3 hr Guest 1
M.M. haha 4 hr Down the road 15
white trash (Mar '14) 7 hr Peace 61
Tax Proposal 11 hr Jack P 18
Paris and jessica (Dec '14) Thu Guest 19

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance