Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2013

Jackson, MO

#1 Mar 17, 2013
what happened there last night?
Sad

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
From my understanding someone passed away out there. Not really sure if they know what happened to him though. It's very sad.

Sikeston, MO

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Who was it?
Hey

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Some guy from Kentucky don't know the name
Omg

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2013
They need to bulldoze that hell hole

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2013
There's nothing wrong with that place! You would mouth about anything always negative it's ridiculous!
happy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Big book is a fine place. Lots of friendly people. Sad that something like this happened.
Bulldoze it

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
What good can come of a bar? Booze sex sin cheating smoking drugs people driving drunk under age kids etc. etc. I don't care what you bar people say ..... It needs to go and btw I don't drink smoke or do drugs before you start saying that crap.

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Sad
not ever

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Not any bar a fine place idiot!!!!! Ive never heard such a thing n my life. A fine place is a CHURCH go there maybe ull think so too

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2013
not ever wrote:
Not any bar a fine place idiot!!!!! Ive never heard such a thing n my life. A fine place is a CHURCH go there maybe ull think so too
. Amen to that
atf

United States

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Bbc needs to be closed down for good. Too mini fights, under age kids, and so on. I'm gonna call the ATF and see if they can shut it down. Or get them a fine for sale to a under age.
huh

Hayti, MO

#13 Mar 21, 2013
atf wrote:
Bbc needs to be closed down for good. Too mini fights, under age kids, and so on. I'm gonna call the ATF and see if they can shut it down. Or get them a fine for sale to a under age.
mini fight? like an argument? disagreement?

Farmington, MO

#14 Mar 22, 2013
atf wrote:
You better tell them to wait until late Friday or Saturday nights because that's when the young crews usually shows up in larger groups.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Too many fights there it needs to be shut down
Free Speach

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 6, 2013
this place sucks now bunch of kids or nasty mother daughters trying to all that once a hoe always a hoe

Springfield, MO

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Id really like to know how all these underage kids are getting into the BBC these days. I know its always happened in spurts but we went out there a few weeks ago and I know for a fact 2/3 of the people in there were underage. In fact, I recognized most of them from my kids classes in school. Needless to say we left and will probably not be returning. People always say there is nowhere for the kids around here to hang out, but we sure found somewhere to go without going to Big Book. Crazy what this town has come to!

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Bartenders r hos and don't care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl in brown truck at prairie queen 1 hr Guest 8
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 1,990
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,446
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr Who let the coons... 247
security cameras 8 hr lmao 9
Breakup 11 hr Megan 23
jennifer edwards Sun Haters 17
•••
•••
•••

East Prairie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Prairie People Search