Flinstone vs. Meacham, who was the be...

Flinstone vs. Meacham, who was the best/worst officer. Come on dont hold back

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

HotFuzz

East Prairie, MO

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Let the bashing begin between these two fine upstanding law enforcement officers.
Flinstones ok

Barnhart, MO

#2 Oct 26, 2008
he caught me going way too fast once, but since I was honest with him and didn't come up with some lame excuse he gave me a warning, he's ok in my book
Flinstone

Valley Mills, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2008
The same flinstone/trag that loves to set people up and sexually harass the females?
The one that got ran out of Charleston, East Prairie, And Oran? He is def the worst croooked, cocky cop, EVER!
yea

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2008
flinstone for sure
yes sir

Fenton, MO

#5 Oct 26, 2008
what it is meacham if you talk to trag like a man he will help you out
Goooofy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Oct 26, 2008
Trag is still in MS County, and was "ran out" of Oran for making them obey the law. Do you not watch the news.

KFVS made fun of Oran forever, with dumb hillbilly's out there saying, "What the hells he tryin ta do... ban alcohol at skool of sumthin? I mean, this is Oran!" and stupid crap like that.
confused born EP STL RES

Charleston, MO

#7 Oct 31, 2008
He stopped me and I was arrested but he treated me right helped me get on track and now I'm working a full time job in STL, oh and I'm a MALE not female. If flinstone got ran out of Charleston and East Prairie how is he working Mississippi County where now he can work anywhere in Mississippi County including those towns. Last I check the internet newspapers said Flinstone and his workers walked out with him. I would walk with to he means what he says.
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Oct 31, 2008
I live in E.P an yes flinstone is cocky an thinks he owns the housing projects what does he get his rent free or something i am a female an i was out there the other day an he came up to me an told me i would have to leave because i had a feloney against me well sir for your info i don`t i have a misdermer they are 2 diff. things but he also told me the only way i could stay at my friends house was to do him a favor (if u know what i mean ) so come monday morning i,m going to talk to my laywer about this bullshit of a cop here in east prairie i myself think the mayor needs to get off his ass an get a whole new crew cheif an all because they are all assholes just like miss,county sheriff dept. we need a whole new crew up ther also signed e.p home owner
yes sir

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2008
move away got to scott co we dont want you here you know you smoke dope and you got the feloney and know you can not be there be a feloney and can not be there is builstite but weclome to the USA you dot have rights here
guest wrote:
I live in E.P an yes flinstone is cocky an thinks he owns the housing projects what does he get his rent free or something i am a female an i was out there the other day an he came up to me an told me i would have to leave because i had a feloney against me well sir for your info i don`t i have a misdermer they are 2 diff. things but he also told me the only way i could stay at my friends house was to do him a favor (if u know what i mean ) so come monday morning i,m going to talk to my laywer about this bullshit of a cop here in east prairie i myself think the mayor needs to get off his ass an get a whole new crew cheif an all because they are all assholes just like miss,county sheriff dept. we need a whole new crew up ther also signed e.p home owner
really

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 5, 2008
guest wrote:
I live in E.P an yes flinstone is cocky an thinks he owns the housing projects what does he get his rent free or something i am a female an i was out there the other day an he came up to me an told me i would have to leave because i had a feloney against me well sir for your info i don`t i have a misdermer they are 2 diff. things but he also told me the only way i could stay at my friends house was to do him a favor (if u know what i mean ) so come monday morning i,m going to talk to my laywer about this bullshit of a cop here in east prairie i myself think the mayor needs to get off his ass an get a whole new crew cheif an all because they are all assholes just like miss,county sheriff dept. we need a whole new crew up ther also signed e.p home owner
Then you should do something.Get his butt in trouble,a good lawyer is all you need.
Hehe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 8, 2008
You're not the first woman Flintstone has harassed in such a manner. Probably not the first woman to tell his fat nasty ass no either. I imagine that there have been more than a few who've knuckled under and said yes though... Heard he was seen walking out of some female's house, zipping up his fly, in uniform, driving a very noticeable black charger...

Hope she used protection is all I can say... lol
shhh

Charleston, MO

#12 Nov 9, 2008
your heard why dont you report what you see that is the problem with our society especailly with out town of east prairie no one uses names on here but they always seem to hear something. Your just madd because no cop will get a 300lb woman without teeth a minute hit the roll baby
get em

Charleston, MO

#13 Nov 9, 2008
You should learn to hide IP addresses to easy to find out who it is.
just wandering

Barnhart, MO

#14 Nov 9, 2008
guest wrote:
I live in E.P an yes flinstone is cocky an thinks he owns the housing projects what does he get his rent free or something i am a female an i was out there the other day an he came up to me an told me i would have to leave because i had a feloney against me well sir for your info i don`t i have a misdermer they are 2 diff. things but he also told me the only way i could stay at my friends house was to do him a favor (if u know what i mean ) so come monday morning i,m going to talk to my laywer about this bullshit of a cop here in east prairie i myself think the mayor needs to get off his ass an get a whole new crew cheif an all because they are all assholes just like miss,county sheriff dept. we need a whole new crew up ther also signed e.p home owner
Did you spit or swallow??????
Hehe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 10, 2008
get em wrote:
You should learn to hide IP addresses to easy to find out who it is.
Well Trag, if it's so easy, a super deputy like you should have no problem tracking down these culprits to your "good name", yeah right!

That being said, the people are here to discuss how great an officer you are or aren't or how great Mr Meachum is or isn't, so STFU and stay out of the conversation. Freaking idiot!
allll

Charleston, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2008
did some hurt ur little feeling and your planning guesing games now. I bet u swallow with a the sh..ur full of...GO HERO hehe break it down baby bright to light a new world on Topix and HERE..run that mouth and jerk your fingers heard that all ur good for anyway.
you dumb

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 11, 2008
Oh yea? heard all you were good for was harassin young girls and getting something for nothing. Hear ya keep messin with my sister and you'll be the one who doin the guessin! ya got a wife and kids already! And If ya goin to talk the talk, ya best learn to walk the walk bitch, cause ain nobody scare of your fat pig ass!!!!
he he

Charleston, MO

#18 Nov 11, 2008
come on down to new madrid then!!!
FTP

Florissant, MO

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Goooofy wrote:
Trag is still in MS County, and was "ran out" of Oran for making them obey the law. Do you not watch the news.
KFVS made fun of Oran forever, with dumb hillbilly's out there saying, "What the hells he tryin ta do... ban alcohol at skool of sumthin? I mean, this is Oran!" and stupid crap like that.
Yea we just can't seem to get rid of him it not like he does anything other then harass people! Can you say Dirty cop lol
The truth

Mexico, MO

#20 Feb 5, 2013
he he wrote:
come on down to new madrid then!!!
meachum stalked and harassed me almost everyday. I used to babysit while I was in college to make extra cash. He pulled me over one night and I was never so humiliated in my life and felt so violated. Noone and I mean noone deserves to feel that way. From that point on whenever he saw me he would deliberately make a u turn and get right up on the tail of my car til I either parked or left city limits. I was talking to a friend one night who was an off duty officer and he pulled up. My friend asked him what he was doing and he looked directly at me while saying oh just out stalking people. I was very terrified of him. He seems like one of those people who could be a serial killer or rapist. He shouldn't be allowed to have a position in law enforcement. That requires being respectable. He shouldn't be allowed to work with the public in fact he should be behind bars for using the law to his advantage for stalking harassing and touching people inappropriately. The truth usually comes out sooner or later and everyone must reap what they sow. Somebody needs to lock him in a jail cell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 2 hr FedUp 1,087
Storm Heros 5 hr TopPat 2
Teacher of the Year 5 hr Jerry 4
Sewer Bills Went Up AGAIN! 8 hr Hmm 17
Bo Lofton (Oct '15) 11 hr the phanton 9
snc Sat Guestie12 6
New services in east prairie Sat Interesting 41

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Prairie Mortgages