I will not vote for anyone that farms

Posted in the East Prairie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tax payer

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I will not vote for anyone that farms, have any of you been on the farm subsudies site,, it is sicking.
Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2012
tax payer wrote:
I will not vote for anyone that farms, have any of you been on the farm subsudies site,, it is sicking.
BFD!!!
john

Arnold, MO

#3 Aug 3, 2012
Me either.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 3, 2012
No way will I after seeing the web page, we are stupid I guess. But it's out of hand now don't see it ever stopping. But I will not for for a farmer again.
proud farmer

Fenton, MO

#5 Aug 3, 2012
well i guess i appreciate the gestures. makes me sad to know that my own home town has no respect for me. i guess thats what is wrong with the world now and days. what happened to giving the people who work hard for their family and home a little respect. i love farming not for the money. but because thats where i came from. my entire family. we work hard and long hours to produce crops for our americans that use it as food, clothing, and different types of fuel. farming is a precious industry in this country. without it im guessing you people who dont respect it can enjoy eating paste made from chemicals, having no fuel to driver back and forth to where ever you may wish, and enjoy wearing plastic bags as tshirts. sad thing. and no im not running for any office in this county. all i ask for is a little respect for the mere fact that i work hard and im not sitting back on my butt on welfar. if everyone else would put as much effort forth as people who do make a lot of money then maybe they would make something of themselves. its about you not everyone else. for all i care mickey mouse can be in office. the people you all choose to be in office do not "make" you do anything.
hmm

Princeton, KS

#6 Aug 3, 2012
lol
touche

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Where's the webpage
stupid me

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 4, 2012
type in farm subsides or ewg.farmsubsides.org .... and how much welfare money did you get "poor farmer" no after seeing what I seen if you are one of them that is living like a king yes you can kiss my azz you are just a low life that can't make it on your own, so you got to have are tax dollars to get by. if you don't get the subsides well bless you and your family you are awesome. hope thats the case if not, I hope you lose it all and sleep in the rain.
ahhhh really

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 4, 2012
so they got bobbie m to run, we know who got him to go against darrell. you farmers didn't want ole darrell in there did you so you got a man that is friends with all the farmers to run well my vote is for mr jones. I hope everyone will wise up and see what the farmers are doing by getting a farmers in all the elected offices. if you are reading this look up farm subsides and it will make you sick you will see how they can have everything they have no more votes for me to anyone that has ties to a farmer or a farmer.
lotto

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 4, 2012
You have got to be kidding me, It's like they hit the lotto every year.
reverse

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 5, 2012
the truth,sicking. this your goverment for you, and how they get their votes.

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2012
proud farmer wrote:
well i guess i appreciate the gestures. makes me sad to know that my own home town has no respect for me. i guess thats what is wrong with the world now and days. what happened to giving the people who work hard for their family and home a little respect. i love farming not for the money. but because thats where i came from. my entire family. we work hard and long hours to produce crops for our americans that use it as food, clothing, and different types of fuel. farming is a precious industry in this country. without it im guessing you people who dont respect it can enjoy eating paste made from chemicals, having no fuel to driver back and forth to where ever you may wish, and enjoy wearing plastic bags as tshirts. sad thing. and no im not running for any office in this county. all i ask for is a little respect for the mere fact that i work hard and im not sitting back on my butt on welfar. if everyone else would put as much effort forth as people who do make a lot of money then maybe they would make something of themselves. its about you not everyone else. for all i care mickey mouse can be in office. the people you all choose to be in office do not "make" you do anything.
Whaaa, Whaaa, Whaaa. It is not any disrespect for farmers it is anger at the farm subsidies that come out of our paycheck each week to be sent to you. It has nothing to do with hard work or any thing of the sort. We work hard and can barely support our families and we see out tax money going to farmers who do not need it and they live the life of luxury. Not than I care how they live as long as they live off their own income like my family has to do and not live off the money out of my paycheck that takes away from my family to give to the. It is just that simple so dont plat the pity party bullshit.

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Is this the same Craig Sutton who is running against Darrell that is listed below? Are you kidding me? Three quarters of a million dollars.

If you add the two catagories of subsidies and divide by 17 years it comes to 45,522.47 of our tax money he is getting each year.

That is more money in subsidies each year that he gets than most of the people who are paying these taxes to them make in a year.

I was voting for Darrell anyway, but if this is the same person who is running against Darrell it just tells me that I am voting for the right person.

Stanley Craig Sutton received payments totaling $770,611

Crop Summary for Stanley Craig Sutton

Crop
Payments 1995-2011

Corn Subsidies**
$434,767
Wheat Subsidies**
$182,658
Soybean Subsidies**
$120,429
Sorghum Subsidies**
$5,515
770,611 from 1995 through 2011

Subtotal, Disaster Payments
$3,271
Misc. Disaster Payments
$3,271
Crop Disaster - Program
$3,271
can can

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 5, 2012
what about jackson ,,, what about clark dugan, what about bobby mc,,,,, isn't he the one they got to run against mr jones,,,, check it out. he backs all the farmers even tho he doesn't farm, they need him just as a yes man.

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Sounds to me like DJ has people getting on here trying to persuade voters to vote for him. Way to low ball! Try going door to door and asking for support instead of using this site!
For Real

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2012
guest wrote:
Sounds to me like DJ has people getting on here trying to persuade voters to vote for him. Way to low ball! Try going door to door and asking for support instead of using this site!
Darrell Jones is an honest, dedicated, hard working man, who wants the Commissioner's job in order to better the county & it's citizens. He has no need to use this site or have others use it either to gain votes. He has been door to door & in public areas talking to citizens about county issues & encouraging them to VOTE for the person of their choice. Regardless that you are WRONG in your comments about DJ, you have freedom of speech & freedom to vote....so instead of stirring stink or bashing people..... Go to the polls tomorrow & cast your vote!

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2012
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Darrell Jones is an honest, dedicated, hard working man, who wants the Commissioner's job in order to better the county & it's citizens. He has no need to use this site or have others use it either to gain votes. He has been door to door & in public areas talking to citizens about county issues & encouraging them to VOTE for the person of their choice. Regardless that you are WRONG in your comments about DJ, you have freedom of speech & freedom to vote....so instead of stirring stink or bashing people..... Go to the polls tomorrow & cast your vote!
You are exactly right. On his facebook he is encouraging everyone to get out and vote whether they vote for him or not. I have known Darrell for over 35 years and you will never find a more honest and upfront person than Darrell.
bubba

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 6, 2012
better mr jones then a farmer or a man in the county click. don't ya think, don't ya think it's time for new people to be elected. look at martin lucas everytime he see's greener grass on the other side he bales out, and when it dries up he run back to the county. is that what you want the same ole same ole. it's time for new faces, people that will work for everyone not just the farmers. so you go ahead and vote for the same ole stuff.
What

Jackson, MO

#19 Aug 7, 2012
This country would be in a horrible state without Farmers. They are some of the most hard working people out there. They cant even get tax sucking welfare deadbeats to work. You all are so jealous of them but have no idea about the sweat and tears they endure. You also know nothing about farm subsidies. I guess if your life sucks you have to attack someone and this time its farmers. Do you know that many farmers in this county live from year to year and one bad year could knock them out. Get a life.

Haslet, TX

#20 Aug 8, 2012
What wrote:
This country would be in a horrible state without Farmers. They are some of the most hard working people out there. They cant even get tax sucking welfare deadbeats to work. You all are so jealous of them but have no idea about the sweat and tears they endure. You also know nothing about farm subsidies. I guess if your life sucks you have to attack someone and this time its farmers. Do you know that many farmers in this county live from year to year and one bad year could knock them out. Get a life.
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Proposal 2 hr Just saying 38
smelling a mole 7 hr SNIFFER 1
who got caught doing their hunting dog 10 hr Learn The Facts 23
Janet Kirby 16 hr For real 9
Is David Golightly dead? Mon wizard 3
christina ray Dec 3 Guest 8
Girls Dec 3 guest 2

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance