of 2
Next Last
joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#22 Nov 15, 2012
go to big book at jason lee big cook

East Prairie, MO

#24 Nov 15, 2012
wtf ep meth heads r too far gone to get a life!omg!if they would look in that mirror they chalk their shit on they look like aid victims!they get themselves busted haha they always start fighting among each other haha then if they go to taking anything apart to try and fix it haha sorry all they have left is a box of junk!whats hell is living around a doper house it is pure hell!!
I Moved Daycares

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Nov 16, 2012
guest wrote:
I sure do wish they would blow up on mitchell st it is pathetic omg!whew u can just imaqgine the way they look after they heve been up and goinstrong for a week dam they all iook like hepts!whats so sad they have their kids on it now thats sad and they r the ones they need to not let out of jail!!
You should have seen the street beside Double B I bet they have at least 5 cooks and 10 junkies on it. My daycare was at the end of it and I changed so I didn't have to look at the trash. They were running all over the place from house to house.
Done Some No Good

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Nov 16, 2012
Lab Goes Up wrote:
I heard that a meth lab blew up over by AJ Martin school. Somebody said that it was Christy Garner's house but Josh Grigsby was doing the cook. Don't know how true it is but she has alot of dope cooks at her house.
Josh can't cook good dope he thinks he can but trust and believe you will be asleep within the hour. I guess if you're weak minded like him you will be out there to. Pay your CHILD SUPPORT you dead-beat POS.
Done Some No Good

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Nov 16, 2012
Also buy your wife some TEETH!
Amen

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 16, 2012
guest wrote:
wtf ep meth heads r too far gone to get a life!omg!if they would look in that mirror they chalk their shit on they look like aid victims!they get themselves busted haha they always start fighting among each other haha then if they go to taking anything apart to try and fix it haha sorry all they have left is a box of junk!whats hell is living around a doper house it is pure hell!!
Amen they start fightin over who got the bigger shot or someone got left out. Then there is the wife/girlfriend who is pissed because the other half hates to share with her or pay her any attention he would rather geek. No really it is funny to watch.
joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#29 Nov 17, 2012
jason lee can

Sikeston, MO

#30 Nov 17, 2012
Lab Goes Up wrote:
I heard that a meth lab blew up over by AJ Martin school. Somebody said that it was Christy Garner's house but Josh Grigsby was doing the cook. Don't know how true it is but she has alot of dope cooks at her house.
Did they go to jail
get a life

United States

#31 Nov 17, 2012
joe wrote:
jason lee can
I know who u r and let's say u done sometime on a dope case and u did quiet a bit of time and also snitched ur way out...snitch u live off of south martin
get a life

United States

#32 Nov 17, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> I know who u r and let's say u done sometime on a dope case and u did quiet a bit of time and also snitched ur way out...snitch u live off of south martin
Mr. GAMMONS
mee

Republic, MO

#33 Nov 25, 2012
the reason none of them are getting busted is the miss county sherriffs department needs them, yea needs them to either testify against someone or they are dopers themselves and redistribute the crapp to our kids.its sad really that its came to that epwas a very cool place with some real nice people in the town. weather they are cops sheriffs department down to the commisioner now its all gone to hell in a handbag for sure. i remember back in the day get caught drinkin they poor your booze out and send ya home get caught with weed they dump it out as well now, whew wouldnt wanna get caught with a marijiuans roach they will give you 20 yrs for it. the whole town is a school zone. the state should step in and shut the whole department down (sheriffs department) they are the ones keeping it going hahahahahaahahahahahahahaah we all know it every person there knows it just they cant do anything because they are number one in meth labs whew so glad i dont live there anymore most importantly glad my kids are not exposed to that type of madness
eff the 5 o

Elkhart, IN

#34 Nov 27, 2012
macon wrote:
Everybody in East Prairie, work's for Jay Holcomb.
hahahaha yur funny not everyone wrks for jay.. There is a whole shyt load of people though.... But its not everyone.
The truth

United States

#35 Nov 29, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. GAMMONS
What gammons
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Nov 30, 2012
what joe joe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 31 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,071
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr grave digger 2,873
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr Obama Bitches 530
calss ring found! 20 hr cheyennnnnne 7
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 21 hr grave digger 303
throwing Rusty Baker under the bus Sun mom2 4
waaahh Sun get over it 6
•••
•••

East Prairie Jobs

•••
•••
•••