First Prev
of 2
Next Last
consider neighbor

Farmington, MO

#1 Oct 22, 2012
There is a METH LAB at Brandy Adams house on A street. she has chip brown and his sister gene Jones staying there and they cook dope and stay up all night. chip and gene got caught cooking dope when they live in the brick house right across the road from brandy house. the traffic at brandy Adams house is more and more everyday. It is a shame chip, gene, has got caught cooking dope in this neighborhood several time and guess what they are back. this neighborhood is a quiet and this how we want to keep it so DOPE HEAD GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE YOU BLOW UP ANOTHER HOUSE.
French

Princeton, IL

#2 Oct 22, 2012
consider neighbor wrote:
There is a METH LAB at Brandy Adams house on A street. she has chip brown and his sister gene Jones staying there and they cook dope and stay up all night. chip and gene got caught cooking dope when they live in the brick house right across the road from brandy house. the traffic at brandy Adams house is more and more everyday. It is a shame chip, gene, has got caught cooking dope in this neighborhood several time and guess what they are back. this neighborhood is a quiet and this how we want to keep it so DOPE HEAD GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE YOU BLOW UP ANOTHER HOUSE.
These are some stupid people...they are pot heads also.

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”
Albert Einstein
consider

Farmington, MO

#3 Oct 22, 2012
There might be but i am not a pot head or smoke dope I have live in this neighborhood for several years and i had to deal with their mom cooking dope and deal with them cooking dope in the brick house. i am sick of my kids have to be around folks cooking dope. chip and gene are nothing but dope cooking and the law don't do nothing about because they feel sorry for him because he was smoking dope and climb the high line line and lost his hands. They stay up for days and have lots of company. I am sick of these shit NO MORE DOPE HEADS IN THE NEIGHBOR!!!
Bootheel

Aransas Pass, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Still snitching?! Get a life.
consider

Farmington, MO

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I am sick of them cooking dope in the neighborhood hey bootheel what would you do if you had to deal with these people over and over again cooking dope in your neighborhood.

Wentzville, MO

#6 Oct 22, 2012
the shit is on grandstreet too and cps dont do anythig bt tell dontbe doing it
consider

Farmington, MO

#7 Oct 22, 2012
I hear you guest them cops around don't do nothing about dope heads. it is very sad. these people have done these several times around hell there mom burn a house down the road from cooking dope and got caught in the brick house. after the mom got caught now they got caught. I can't believe this shit happens right down the road form the chief of police. but hell he won't get out of his house for nothing. we need some outside help to get rid of all the meth heads in town.
nope dope

Jackson, MO

#8 Oct 23, 2012
consider wrote:
I hear you guest them cops around don't do nothing about dope heads. it is very sad. these people have done these several times around hell there mom burn a house down the road from cooking dope and got caught in the brick house. after the mom got caught now they got caught. I can't believe this shit happens right down the road form the chief of police. but hell he won't get out of his house for nothing. we need some outside help to get rid of all the meth heads in town.
just let all the owens loose to set em up between van,brice and justin theyve handed out prolly 90 yrs so lets get the rat pack back on the street hell bring in the sterlins travis and curtis while we're at it steve carter and the whole big book club give them rats badges and a bump every hour there wont be no dope around!
dope

Sikeston, MO

#9 Oct 23, 2012
every one in east prairie bumps dope
SleepingAwake

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2012
Too bad that every person busted for dope in the past year has gotten out of it except a handful.

You'd think they enjoy having the dopeheads roaming the streets...
Toad

La Moille, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Bootheel wrote:
Still snitchilng?! Get a life.
Snitching is good...I snitch on dirtbags any chance I get.
Snitching helps the community and that is what God wants us to do. snitch.

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 24, 2012
whatever...............
killem all wit dope

Jackson, MO

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Good cause everybody in eps a snitch the ones that arent is only because hey havent beEn busted yet but what fucs me up is known rats like brice,tyler and rick witty,van,clayton moore and chris patrck tell on people,send em ta jail and they still have friends and people to sell them dope!Wth??
macon

Sikeston, MO

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Everybody in East Prairie, work's for Jay Holcomb.
DO NOT

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 29, 2012
macon wrote:
Everybody in East Prairie, work's for Jay Holcomb.
If I did where the the f*** is my check? I don't work for anyone but myself. Thank You! You must be mad because someone else got the credit for your bust.

East Prairie, MO

#17 Nov 13, 2012
dam if u have any trees on ur property look up in them cause u could have a workin meth lab up in it!omg!that is so bad EP it is sooo possible there was one on the news
Mad

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Nov 14, 2012
guest wrote:
dam if u have any trees on ur property look up in them cause u could have a workin meth lab up in it!omg!that is so bad EP it is sooo possible there was one on the news
What mad because you lost your connect. Ep isn't as bad as some places. We just don't hind what we do that's all.
see me see you

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 14, 2012
bring the labs to my crb
Lab Goes Up

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 14, 2012
I heard that a meth lab blew up over by AJ Martin school. Somebody said that it was Christy Garner's house but Josh Grigsby was doing the cook. Don't know how true it is but she has alot of dope cooks at her house.

East Prairie, MO

#21 Nov 15, 2012
I sure do wish they would blow up on mitchell st it is pathetic omg!whew u can just imaqgine the way they look after they heve been up and goinstrong for a week dam they all iook like hepts!whats so sad they have their kids on it now thats sad and they r the ones they need to not let out of jail!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra wallace / Ashley brown 5 hr guest 3
Trag wrecks another 7 hr good old citizen 43
Blacks are destroying America 7 hr sam 12
somer nunally 8 hr just wondering 1
denise christian (Feb '11) 11 hr Abirdseye 21
News Investigation being conducted in East Prairie h... 12 hr guest 1
Looking for family! 15 hr just curious 15
More from around the web

East Prairie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE