First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 5, 2008
Do you have anyone that you would like us to pray for?
Guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 5, 2008
The Reeves family and Daegon Archie
Another Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Mickey Henry - I heard his cancer is back
Jean Britt - Terminal cancer
Debbie Woliford - Good Pastures syndrome

Fenton, MO

#4 Jun 5, 2008
What is Good Pastures syndrome?
Another Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 5, 2008
It is a disease that shuts your down your main organs - hers is affecting her kidneys and she can't have a transplant for a year because of some kind of infection. It is really rare.
Guest 3

Beloit, WI

#6 Jun 5, 2008
The Easley Family and Friends

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 5, 2008
Our Soldiers serving in the Middle East.
Guest 2

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 5, 2008
Linda Sutton and her family - the one from the Nutrition Center
Finally

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 5, 2008
This is a good post, Thanks whoever started this one.
good idea

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2008
pray for our community that we can learn to accept each others differences and quit cutting each other down
east prairie native

AOL

#11 Jun 6, 2008
I am so thankful for this post.Wonderful idea,let's all pray for everyone in this town and work together on building better relationships and the community.I no longer live in East Prairie ,but we are moving back in January.This town has so much to offer and can be a really good place to live.If you know of someone who is hurting .Lend a helping hand . Have a community barbecue and let the past stay in the past.Look foreward to the future and be happy for one another.

Since: Feb 08

East Prairie, MO

#12 Jun 6, 2008
The Duke Presson Family
in the know

Ballwin, MO

#13 Jun 6, 2008
The Archie family for thenew little one LENA Kate. Had a few problems at birth thank GOD she's home and doing better please pray for them
east prairie native

AOL

#14 Jun 7, 2008
Then Barborek Family.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 7, 2008
Janet and Jordan Kirby
somebody

Beloit, WI

#16 Jun 7, 2008
The Grubbs family
concerned

Fenton, MO

#18 Jun 7, 2008
Sounds like everyone in East Prairie need someone to pray for them.............this is awful stuff you people are saying.
somebody

Beloit, WI

#19 Jun 7, 2008
AND HOW wrote:
<quoted text>They're gonna need it.
Please keep this a positive sight. I wanted to pray for the Grubbs family. Please respect my prayer. Thank you.
4x4gal

Ballwin, MO

#20 Jun 7, 2008
Yes somebody I do hope that your prayer for the Grubbs is respected But do you really think that the turn of events that have taken place since the loss of Drew is right I mean the Wallace family have paid all of the med. bills paid the money thay lost while of work with thier son and still have the balls to ask for $$$$$$ from the ins. to have the son NICK a secure future would this be happening if this was another faily had only made 50 or 60k a year think not I hope to GOD they are thankful every moment of every day they still have the little boy to touch look at smell I know for a fact that Drews mom would give anything to trade places with them I hope this is respected this is just another moms view that is very close with both families Yes I do pray for both of them daily

Beloit, WI

#21 Jun 7, 2008
If you know them so well it is not the Wallace family it is the Reeves Family, but yes they all need our prayer I do agree with you just the wrong name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latty 33 min Ugh 46
destaniegephart 8 hr concerned family ... 26
Miss. County Sheriff 10 hr Guest 71
baseball world series 11 hr Losers 6
Does anyone have any information regarding Mike... 14 hr Guest 20
Sam Duballs 15 hr America FIRST 5
E.p football on kymo. 15 hr ummmmmm 19

East Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance