Johnson woman pleads not guilty

Johnson woman pleads not guilty

There are 1 comment on the Independent story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Johnson woman pleads not guilty. In it, Independent reports that:

“She's presumed innocent and we're having a trial”

A Johnson County woman denies culpability in an assault that left her infant with a throat of baby wipes. via Independent

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

Current Pike Countian

Grayson, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2008
I am not really for sure how to take this. I have a 7 month old and cannot imagine anything so horrible. I do understand that it is the mother's right to protect her children, but was she incapacitated (high, drunk, etc) willingly to where she was negligent in her care to her child? How long exactly had she been with the guy? I have read about this before but I have 2 babies under 2 y.o. so my memory doesn't serve me 100% of the time. Did this guy have any past criminal charges? Does she defend/stand up for him? Did they do a drug screen on both the mother and the boyfriend? Have they done any psych exams? Why did he say he did it, or has he? Has there been any history of abuse to any of her children at any point? Can anyone fill me in on this please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Cczar 170,029
Pennington PIGS 44 min Filthy 6
Big night for Prestonsburg Football 1 hr Good Day 28
blackcat football (Apr '16) 1 hr John 16
Becky Smith's kids????? 3 hr Stupid people suck 6
Brian Bush on FB 3 hr hey 15
Speedway paintsville (Aug '15) 4 hr yes 8

East Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Point Mortgages