FBI raids target 'Taliban' gang in Ea...

FBI raids target 'Taliban' gang in East Palo Alto, San Jose, Gi...

There are 28 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Mar 9, 2009, titled FBI raids target 'Taliban' gang in East Palo Alto, San Jose, Gi.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

In an early morning sweep, 500 agents from the FBI and other agencies raided homes in East Palo Alto, San Jose and elsewhere and arrested 42 suspected members of a street gang known as the Taliban.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sucess27

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Jan 14, 2010
Come on now its like going to a job interview r u gonna wear slacks or baggy jeans its even of the job paid a hundred bucks an hour
Just Ask

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2010
sucess27 you are aware you are commiting "slander"? which is an offence that may be taken to court. you have no right to post peoples names and locations also without evidence besides word of mouth.
you should pray those people dont see their names on here or are told about it.
just because you hid your name from a board doesnt mean you i.p. which shows where and who you are.
sucess27

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Jan 14, 2010
Yea it was on accident not on purpose it was just making an open discussn that all
EPA resident

Hayward, CA

#27 Feb 5, 2010
"Sucess" 27 GET A JOB!!!!!!!!
sucess27 wrote:
Another Murder in East Pale Alto
A mother

Hayward, CA

#28 Feb 10, 2010
sucess27 wrote:
I am stating Facts the parents are bad Parents I am Happy with my job to that males more money in a day then you make in a year your just mad cause these are dumb people with dumb parents society doesn't need those people. Don't get the story twisted that's why's its success A mother"]Success 27< do you have a job? If not u should b looking for one instead of posting ppls nameE]
The bottom line is that u like to put ppl on blast! I bet u won't face the "scum bags" as you say! U talk alotta mess from behind your "job" GET a LIFE MISS PERFECT""" "
tax dollar

United States

#29 Jul 28, 2010
There goes more tax payers money out the window
anonymous me

Smithfield, VA

#30 Jun 27, 2011
lilian of CA wrote:
it is hard to live in fear. these people should realize how this will affect their life, their family especially their children. It scares me to death the life of my family is in danger. No there other safe place to live anymore. our life is threatened once we step our of our door. We all should pray. Pray for those people to realize not to do this anymore.
I agree. We should all pray for those who just want peace and safety for everyone. These gangs have got to stop. These are young kids that are probably troubled and they don't know any other way to relieve their stress except to hurt someone else. Why? They kill and hurt without caring what they've done or to whom they've done it to. The law enforcement is even scared of them. Why?
One

Sausalito, CA

#31 Jul 5, 2011
success27 is a criminal himself how can you comment on others...Donny Ko..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 7 hr Lucky Lucy 367
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 7 hr Lucky Lucy 52
News Would you pay $1,000 for a fancy new 'anniversa... Sun I Am Enzo - The B... 14
News First year of community college could soon be f... Sep 19 Concave 1
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Sep 18 Truthfully 30
Too Many Deletions Sep 16 Member 18
Mr. Richard Jones Laurelwood Elementary School ... (May '10) Sep 16 Real Jerk 7

East Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Palo Alto Mortgages