Youth, 17, charged with murder in inf...

Youth, 17, charged with murder in infant's death

There are 11 comments on the Almanac story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Youth, 17, charged with murder in infant's death. In it, Almanac reports that:

Two teenage boys, a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old, have been arrested, one charged with murder in connection with the fatal shooting at 12:50 a.m. Sunday of a 3-month-old boy in East Palo Alto, police announced at a noon press conference today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Almanac.

helpusall

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
i thought if you were a participant in a crime, you get charged with murder also. hopefully the prosecutor will consider this.
rie

Hayward, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2011
people who dont know the real story shouldnt be quick to wanna lock up the suspect....innocent till proven quilty
luis

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2011
@ rie, your ignorance disgusts me!!!
East Palo Alto

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2011
what kind of baby shower ends at 1 am? these parents pose themselves as innocent folks but they were gang members as well so they put there kid endanger. the shooter's were stupid as well if the guy had issues with some one then he should delt with it in whole different manner but not like this. i only feel sorry for the baby he didn't deserve that and he didn't deserve such stupid parents R.I.P little one
CPT

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2011
parents gang members or not.. you don't blast on a car with kids.. but what you expect from a from off brand punk who aint got the balls to go get the people who beat his ass.. so he shoots up a car with kids.. but i guess thats how epa handles theirs..
East Palo Alto

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jun 8, 2011
i agree that shit was shady but east palo alto isn't about this type of sh!t we have drama and all kinds of things that happen but this is not cool at all.
Edgar

Berkeley, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
rie wrote:
people who dont know the real story shouldnt be quick to wanna lock up the suspect....innocent till proven quilty
My cousin was taken in because they though he had something to do with this. He didnt do shit n just cuz his face fits the "description", they think it's him
annie

Redwood City, CA

#9 Jun 9, 2011
Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin was taken in because they though he had something to do with this. He didnt do shit n just cuz his face fits the "description", they think it's him
yeah well what about the guns the police found!dont they match the bullets from the car!!!what about him confessing he thought the father of the beloved angel was the wrong guy?!!how do you explain that! all the people that support fabian zaragoza aka the baby killer are saying hes innocent because you guys are a bunch of ignorant people not wanting to face reality.i wouldnt give a damn if my brother did that to a baby i wouldnt support him.what i want to know is how did the parents specifically the mother not know her son had weapons in her home.i hope they give him the death penalty if not life without possibilitiy of parole!tell your cousin he better pc up because hes goin in for murdering a baby you know what they do to them pieces of shits!hahaha i saw the da speaking boy is he fucked he has about 5charges your cousin sure is proving them right that hes a "norteno" the way he presents himself in court if he was really a "good boy" he would be more presentable knowing that his freedom is instake.he cant say hes not a gang member look at him straight low life if they investigate his affilations hes done!!!
annie

Redwood City, CA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
who care if hes 17 he wasnt acting or thinking like one at the time of the murder he was being a "man" so he should pay the consequences of the so called man he was being.now he wants to act like hes a minor he shouldve thought about that its alil too late now.ask him if the little angel doesnt haunt him if he can sleep at night knowing he murdered him tell him to have a damn heart and some remorse and man up for what he did
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#11 Jun 9, 2011
So? I notice that our anti-Christ Marxist State protects all baby killers.

What's different in this case.
Edgar

Millbrae, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>yeah well what about the guns the police found!dont they match the bullets from the car!!!what about him confessing he thought the father of the beloved angel was the wrong guy?!!how do you explain that! all the people that support fabian zaragoza aka the baby killer are saying hes innocent because you guys are a bunch of ignorant people not wanting to face reality.i wouldnt give a damn if my brother did that to a baby i wouldnt support him.what i want to know is how did the parents specifically the mother not know her son had weapons in her home.i hope they give him the death penalty if not life without possibilitiy of parole!tell your cousin he better pc up because hes goin in for murdering a baby you know what they do to them pieces of shits!hahaha i saw the da speaking boy is he fucked he has about 5charges your cousin sure is proving them right that hes a "norteno" the way he presents himself in court if he was really a "good boy" he would be more presentable knowing that his freedom is instake.he cant say hes not a gang member look at him straight low life if they investigate his affilations hes done!!!
First of all, they didn't find any finger prints on the guns. Second, how the hell do you know that the bullets that were found are the same as the ones in the scene?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Close Moffett Field ! (Jun '06) Fri Hellary Clitass 103
News Weird noises are coming Apple complex (Feb '16) Fri Hellary Clitass 40
Lyft in Sunnyvale Fri Hellary Clitass 3
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Fri Hellary Clitass 23
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Fri Hellary Clitass 106
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... Fri Hellary Clitass 3
Complaints Against Google+ (Jul '14) Fri Hellary Clitass 105

East Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Palo Alto Mortgages