Tongan Community Demands Answers to F...

Tongan Community Demands Answers to Fatal Shooting

There are 140 comments on the KCBS story from Dec 29, 2006, titled Tongan Community Demands Answers to Fatal Shooting. In it, KCBS reports that:

Officials have released the name of a sheriff's sergeant involved in a fatal shooting in East Palo Alto that left a 16-year-old Tongan boy dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
SOLE

United States

#142 May 29, 2008
HAHAH OH WOW
808_SISTAH

Honolulu, HI

#143 Jun 5, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You two guys from the 808 really sound STUPID. Learn how to spell and speak english please. You guys must be from a gang, never went to school and have no life. Tongan crip gang ohhhhh please grow the ---- up!!!!!Get a job, get a life. In Oahu the tongan gangs are the least respected, they gang up on people and beat them up. Hawaii could do without you. The people of Hawaii have pride, pleaseeee don't make them look bad.
OH WAAAT!!!NO WAYZ...MAN DAH TONGAN GANGS IS DAH RESPECTED ONES IN HAWAII!!!I DON'T NOE WAT TONGAN GROUP U TALKING BOUT DAT DEY LEAST RESPECTES..BUT YA TONGAN-VILLE GANG HAS RESPECT OFF-TOP!!!BUT AH WE HAVE PRIDE TOO!!!DASS WHY WE ALSWAYS BE PUTTING IT DOWN FOAH DAH TONGANS AND DAH VILLE!!!
R.I.P. TO AW DAH TONGAN GANGSTERS WHO WHO IS GONE
WhO yOoH

United States

#145 Jun 5, 2008
yAh NeED TOoH StOP DaT GaNG rElATeD...
whatever

San Francisco, CA

#146 Jun 6, 2008
tama vavau wrote:
hange koe lau ae tau fanga kui
MAU MAI AE FIE LAHI KO IA KE PA'A'i KE SIKO
hahahaha!!! MO'ONI! KE KAIKOTA!
NEVAMIND WHO I AM

United States

#147 Jun 9, 2008
WOW
Louie

Orinda, CA

#148 Jun 15, 2008
Damn...the Tongan wannabe ganstas ain't nuthin but fat Nortenos walking around barefoot dating their cousins!!!
FROM THE MID

United States

#149 Aug 13, 2008
IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CAN CRITICIZE ON TONGANS, OR ON MY COUSIN THAT WAS KILLED BY THREE POLICE OFFICER'S THAT COULDN'T KEEP THERE GUNS DOWN BECAUSE OF AN "EDRENILINE RUSH"...THAT'S THEIR "EXCUSE" OR SHOOTING A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18. AND IT'S FUNNY HOW AUTOPSY SHOW'S THAT THIS CHILD HAD NO SIGN OF GUN POWDER RESIDUE ON HIS HANDS NOR DID HE HAVE A GUN ON HIM. IT'S CRAZY HOW 2 MENLO PARK POLICE MEN AND ONE LUTENANT FROM THE SAN MATEO COUNTY, LOOKING FOR A "BLACK MALE" IN HIS MID TWENTIES...IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY FITS THAT DESCRIPTION, WHEATHER YOUR TONGAN, SAMOAN, HISPANIC, OR BLACK, EVERYBODY FITS THAT DAYUM DESCRIPTION. AND FOR THE COMMENT ABOVE MINE. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO ON A DAILY, WALK BAREFOOT DATING YOUR SISTERS?!? SOMEBODY MUST OF SLAPPED YOU A COUPLE TOO MANY TIMES TO BE SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT IT DON'T MATTER YOU "INTERNET THUG". BUT ANYWAYS, BE EASY AND SAFE, YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY, AND THAT GOES FOR THE POLICE ENFORCEMENT OR ANY KIND OF AGENCY THAT SAYS "SERVE AND PROTECT" IRONIC!
you tripin

Redwood City, CA

#150 Aug 13, 2008
you are a (_I_) kisser! you must be a prospect... that is what the ha call the little bees that wants to join the crew,... you must be cleaning their tollets, cooking lu sipi, fai haka, and waiting for the shot caller... punk (_I_)!
808_SISTAH wrote:
<quoted text>
OH WAAAT!!!NO WAYZ...MAN DAH TONGAN GANGS IS DAH RESPECTED ONES IN HAWAII!!!I DON'T NOE WAT TONGAN GROUP U TALKING BOUT DAT DEY LEAST RESPECTES..BUT YA TONGAN-VILLE GANG HAS RESPECT OFF-TOP!!!BUT AH WE HAVE PRIDE TOO!!!DASS WHY WE ALSWAYS BE PUTTING IT DOWN FOAH DAH TONGANS AND DAH VILLE!!!
R.I.P. TO AW DAH TONGAN GANGSTERS WHO WHO IS GONE
ONI LOCC

Honolulu, HI

#151 Aug 13, 2008
tongan ville 4oe life fak yall haters
HELLA DRAMATIC

San Jose, CA

#152 Aug 18, 2008
DONT B.S
U KNOW DAMN WELL U DIDNT KNO DA BOII..
N---- SLAP YO SELF..
U AINT TONGAN..
ND U SURE DIDNT GROW UP WIT HIM..
CUZ I DID..
ND IF U BOUT YO SHYT U'D SAY WHO U REALLY ARE
CAUSE "YOU AINT AFRAID"..
U WANNA SPEAK ON "WANNABEz"..
U A WANNABE YO DAMNSELF..
CUMMIN ON HERE TAWKIN LIKE YOU SUMTHIN..
B---- CUT DAT GAY SHYT OUT..
WEN ND WHO DID MAIKELI EVER THREATENED??
DATz WAT I THOT..
U JUSS B---S------..
ND MY BROTHER IS ONE OF-AS U WANNA CALL EM-
SHITY LIL FRENDz..
U DONT KNOW HIM LIKE WE DO..
SO SMACK YOSELF FOR DAT..
He dies wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao. you go ahead and let it be known. i agree with you 100% and im a tongan lady. i even knew the little boy. Practically grew up around the same people and i gots to admit, he was a wannabe gangster and i believe in my heart that he got the business because he deserved it. Rest In Peace my ass. he went around shooting at innocent people, threatening families prior 2 that incident that got him shot up and killed. ahaha. he's been disqualified and i pray that happeneds to the rest of his shitty little friends and cousins.
HELLA DRAMATIC

San Jose, CA

#153 Aug 18, 2008
IF YOU DIDNT KNO HIM..
ND IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNO HIM..
THEN Y ARE YOU EVEN CONSERNED ABOUT DIS SUBJECT..
U PPL MAKE ME MAD..
ND YOU SHOULDNT BE TAWKIN BOUT PARENTz TEACHIN KIDz NE.THING..
CUZ IT SEEM LIKE YO PARENTz DIDNT TEACH U A DAMN THING..
LIKE STAYIN OUT OF PPLz BIDNEZZ..
EXACTL..
Oak Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Beleive us, we don't want to know him! Why is the Tongan community demanding answers? Ist it a little toolate? they should be demanding their children toay home and not run the streets. They should do their jobs as parents and demand to know where their kids are at all times. i feel sorry for you and your ghetto friends. You should set an example for your community and stop running your mouth!
brianpass

Palo Alto, CA

#154 Aug 18, 2008
and unless all of you stop playing the race card ,
we as a people are doomed
Obvious

Walnut Creek, CA

#155 Aug 21, 2008
FROM THE MID wrote:
IT'S FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CAN CRITICIZE ON TONGANS, OR ON MY COUSIN THAT WAS KILLED BY THREE POLICE OFFICER'S THAT COULDN'T KEEP THERE GUNS DOWN BECAUSE OF AN "EDRENILINE RUSH"...THAT'S THEIR "EXCUSE" OR SHOOTING A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18. AND IT'S FUNNY HOW AUTOPSY SHOW'S THAT THIS CHILD HAD NO SIGN OF GUN POWDER RESIDUE ON HIS HANDS NOR DID HE HAVE A GUN ON HIM. IT'S CRAZY HOW 2 MENLO PARK POLICE MEN AND ONE LUTENANT FROM THE SAN MATEO COUNTY, LOOKING FOR A "BLACK MALE" IN HIS MID TWENTIES...IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY FITS THAT DESCRIPTION, WHEATHER YOUR TONGAN, SAMOAN, HISPANIC, OR BLACK, EVERYBODY FITS THAT DAYUM DESCRIPTION. AND FOR THE COMMENT ABOVE MINE. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO ON A DAILY, WALK BAREFOOT DATING YOUR SISTERS?!? SOMEBODY MUST OF SLAPPED YOU A COUPLE TOO MANY TIMES TO BE SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. BUT IT DON'T MATTER YOU "INTERNET THUG". BUT ANYWAYS, BE EASY AND SAFE, YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY, AND THAT GOES FOR THE POLICE ENFORCEMENT OR ANY KIND OF AGENCY THAT SAYS "SERVE AND PROTECT" IRONIC!
Not like it's a total loss. One less knucklehead doin crimes... Oh, I forgot, he was a victim. The true victim is the society that puts up with your "Playskool" gansta bullshit. Here's some words of advise, "Don't do stupid crimes and you wont get hurt." It's amazing how many of these "victim" have a shitbird pedigree and family tree. If you don't want hastles from the police... don't be a bitchass thug.
TrIIcK luVaH

Honolulu, HI

#158 Nov 10, 2008
Man I DOnt noE wHy yALl bE tRiPPIn foa!!
PeeBLez goSTah lUvv dAt bLUe anD rESpek iIt AnD I
GHot LOTTs a LuVV 4 THa iNFamouSE TONGAN VILLE!!!
Tongan Sav

Carmichael, CA

#160 Mar 12, 2009
Ay Chris F**k you!!! you don't know s**t thats my cousin that got shot. do you know how its like to lose a person in yo family. NOT GOOD!!! If I catch you or that Menlo Park police ima SHOOT BOTH OF YA NI****
.[EAST PALO ALTO] 650 BAY AREA. REST IN PARADISE MAIKEL LONGI
Melbourne Tonganz

Port Melbourne, Australia

#162 Mar 13, 2009
TC and Regalatorz and other tongan gangz, should jus combine its the way 2 survive in Ghetto America
stop shooting Brothers and sisters aint cool.
TONGAN CRIP

Houston, TX

#163 May 20, 2009
s_lowcc wrote:
tonganz foe lyphe and dahtz wat it's all about aiight
Tongan crip EastCyde 808 cuh
WUH CHU FAKA

Honolulu, HI

#164 Nov 17, 2010
you tripin wrote:
you are a (_I_) kisser! you must be a prospect... that is what the ha call the little bees that wants to join the crew,... you must be cleaning their tollets, cooking lu sipi, fai haka, and waiting for the shot caller... punk (_I_)!
<quoted text>
tongan-ville, let it be known!
Tongan Girl

Dee Why, Australia

#166 Apr 2, 2011
I am born and raised Tongan, living and residing in Sydney Australia. I love my culture and embrace my race. However I don't promote nor condem gang related violence. But I am stunned at how some people can be so ignorant and self absorbed not to realise that the victim was an innocent Tongan Boy.A MESSAGE TO "Obvious" YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A HEART THE SAME SIZE AS A PEANUT. YOUR A DISGRACE AND A JOKE IT'S OBVIOUS.
curious

Morgan Hill, CA

#167 May 8, 2012
what was this Tongan kid doing with a gun anyway...just asking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 6 hr bubber883z 2
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Fri WasteWater 1
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Thu TMM 131
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Thu Great Artist 98
Sprint Customers Beware Thu Egregious Sprint 3
CYES Rising Sun Energy Center Jul 20 unioncity_risingsun 1
ANyone know what happened to the girl in east p... (Mar '07) Jul 20 No more illegals 43

East Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Palo Alto Mortgages