Highway 237 crash kills teen driver, ...

Highway 237 crash kills teen driver, Milpitas girl - The Milpit...

There are 14 comments on the Milpitas Post story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Highway 237 crash kills teen driver, Milpitas girl - The Milpit.... In it, Milpitas Post reports that:

No one was wearing a safety belt in Sunday's deadly car accident in San Jose, the California Highway Patrol said Monday, and five of six people inside the Ford Explorer that rolled over on its roof were ejected ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milpitas Post.

Nikki Simmons

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Dear Jessica and your Family,
ima miss u and i hope u watch over us.I hope u guys r ok i waz one of jessicas friends and i no how much it hurts so i give u all my love and my thoughts for you have a great life goodbye JESSICA

Love,
Nikki
Jazmin Mendez

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2008
Rest in paradise Jessica "adelina" vargas i miss you my beautiful buddy!!! we mizz you
hannah

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2008
i went to rancho, and i was there when they announced the death of jessica.
it was soo scary, because i had seen her around campus, though i didn't who she was personaly.
i don know a lot of friends who knew her, and it was just a really sad horrible day in general at rancho.
jasmine cabrea lopez

Menlo Park, CA

#4 Nov 27, 2008
dear jessica,it been a long time that i have not seen u lub u
Filipinoyz

Lake Hughes, CA

#5 Mar 16, 2009
Everyone miss u Jessica Vargas!!!
SOMEONE

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2009
R.I.P. JESSICA VARGAS
SOMEONE

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2009
r.i.p. jessica vargas you will be in our hearts.
Jassmine cabrera

Menlo Park, CA

#8 May 31, 2009
hey jessica" my whole fammily has beeen miss in u so watchover my fammily please i love u with all my heart annd my fammily 2 so plewase look over me if i saya bad word make me stop sayin them
Jessica Hernandez

Saratoga, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2009
Jessica was very close to me and my friends, you will be loved and always will be, this monday is the day you passed away and i hope to see you, jessayboo, our school is going to dedicate the day for you.....Rancho Middle School!!!, i Love you jess!!!!
u will never no me

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2009
jessica we all mizz i meaber when u come to my house nd we talked i still have all your seacts i mizz u so much
stephanie calderon

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Apr 14, 2010
r.i.p jessica ily
juanita reyes

San Jose, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2010
i remember me n you were best friends since we were in randall elementry school i use to walk home from school everyday n i never thought that day came when you had to leave i love you soo much rest in peace baby girl.
VERONICA JESSICAS MOM

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Feb 11, 2012
Nikki Simmons wrote:
Dear Jessica and your Family,
ima miss u and i hope u watch over us.I hope u guys r ok i waz one of jessicas friends and i no how much it hurts so i give u all my love and my thoughts for you have a great life goodbye JESSICA
Love,
Nikki
NIKKI THX FOR ALL DA LOVE DA U HAVE FOR MY GURLS IM SURE DST MY LITTLE ANGEL ITS WATCHING FOR US AND FOR U 2 :.( WE MISSSS U I HOPE ONE DAY U CAME AN VISIT US LOOK FOR ME IN FB :) [email protected] muah!!!
Ariella

Manteca, CA

#14 Oct 21, 2014
Even after all this time it still hurts knowing you're not just next door anymore. I miss you so damn much. This month is always hard for me. Rest easy jessica at least we had LA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sprint Customers Beware 14 hr Other White Man 7
News Facebook Revenue, Users Top Estimates as Mobile... 21 hr melinda 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Jul 26 Good News Bad News 99
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue Jul 24 Hellary Clitass 4
News Trump seeks to dismiss lawsuit over Trump Unive... Jul 24 Callme TRUMP 2
La Victoria's Orange Sauce (Jan '06) Jul 21 TMM 131
CYES Rising Sun Energy Center Jul 20 unioncity_risingsun 1

East Palo Alto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Palo Alto Mortgages