First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I miss Hot Lips”

Since: Jul 07

palo alto ca.

#1 Jul 31, 2007
I hope someone has to courage to put that sicko, Jack McClellan, out of our misery. His presence on the planet offends me. I have seen so many victims of creeps like that. Many never recover from what they do to them. It is outrageous that this is getting so much press. Just neuter the SOB and muzzle his.......
lola

Beverly Hills, CA

#2 Aug 11, 2007
I don't undertand why we find many pedofiles close to our schools. It is unbelivable how they can rent houses so close to schools. I have a friend that has 3 children and nobody would rent her a apartment because they said she has too many kids. In this America, specialy in California a pedofile is better treated than children.Managers and owners close to schools welcome pedofiles to their apartments, but don't rent for families with children.
Oh how disgusting people are.They say that they hate pedofiles, but their are more disgusting for supporting them.
I know people who were victim of a pedofiles and for sure never could recover 100%. What can we do to end the pedofiles when this society protect them?
AdamNSteveRosieN Beav

Longwood, FL

#3 Aug 13, 2007
old boss wrote:
I hope someone has to courage to put that sicko, Jack McClellan, out of our misery. His presence on the planet offends me. I have seen so many victims of creeps like that. Many never recover from what they do to them. It is outrageous that this is getting so much press. Just neuter the SOB and muzzle his.......
Because our California legal system let them do what ever they want..dont you know the pedophiles are the VICTIM...Yeppers thats right the VICTIMS..that is how the lawyers sell it to the judge and hearing liberal closed minded social workers..All we are sayin is give us a chance..and they are putting pervs back on the street...Your kids safe??
PEDO POWER

Wembley, Australia

#4 Oct 29, 2007
y do pedofiles have so much power or little kiddiess its not fair THEY DESERVE 2 GO2 HELL yes yesss yess GOO =]
PEDO POWER

Wembley, Australia

#5 Oct 29, 2007
PEDOS HAVE POWER OVER KIDDS ITS NOT FAIR even poeple who didnt commet peodofilio they still go2 the old bill its TITE & lettin them others go!

WAT U THINK????????
leon williams

UK

#9 Feb 28, 2008
i think there dirty scum
juicy

Alameda, CA

#10 Mar 4, 2008
how do you check out the pedofiles in your area? cant you see them online?
secret

New Zealand

#12 Mar 26, 2008
guys,, im doing a speech on pedofiles.. but i no nothing.. can yu explain tu me.
not a mom but

Loveland, CO

#13 Apr 22, 2008
Pedo's are really sick, and yes belong in Hell. Bt these little girls and boys who share privte things on the internet should also be tracted down and scared hafe to death before they become victims. Sugestion, if a oung girl was getting too open and free n the internt I think that apolice officer should go to her home and scare he and her parents so they realize how dangerous this is. I've sen the show to catch a preditor, we need to stop the potential vistims also!!!!
ACE

Dernancourt, Australia

#14 Jul 18, 2008
I recently posted a comment in a forum regarding how pedofiles / child abusers need to be dealt with..
And i was amazed by 1 forum members replies..
He abosoultly laughed at the topic and poked fun at it.. The worst part was how he kept harping on about it like it was a joke..
This really enraged me. Its sad to see that there are pedofile and child abuser supporters out there..
Feel free to view to contact him via msn and tell him your thoughts
[email protected]
ACE

Dernancourt, Australia

#15 Jul 18, 2008
You can view the whole conversation via this link..

http://www.playbouzouki.com/index.php...
secret

Pioneer, CA

#16 Aug 10, 2008
pedophiles are people that have a sexual preference for people still in puberty. The urge becomes apparent when pedophile get older the the age gap becomes more noticeable to outsiders. Pedophiles are usually mistaken for rapists or child molesters.

i'm a pedophile..
if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Justice

Johnstone, UK

#17 Aug 19, 2008
Trust me you sick weirdo, for 1 child you hurt they are 1 million people who would KILL you for it and they wont be little men or women they will b bigger than u, stronger than you and brighter than you. You only attack children because they r deffenceless but lets see how you go with someone your own size. WIMP!!!!!!!!!!
hello

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Sep 9, 2008
haha i just farted
adskeez

Australia

#19 Dec 10, 2008
ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
you will rott in hell by just saying that to anyone.
yeah i have these issues in my life but ill never speak like that animal, spiders get rid of other pests, fuckin reptiles like him will never return to the living, there dead forever.......... cant bring anything back from the dead. He knows that. ive been charged for manslaughter cause one spoke to me like that , best thing i ever done in my life ,ill never regret it EVER
adskeez

Australia

#20 Dec 10, 2008
so mr secret i dare you to stop hiding and come to perth west australia local bikies here knowen to stick you on a spit and feed you to their kids they all join in and drink and teach the kids that this is the new way of life . CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE or your just food. the new breed of cattle . cant addapt wont survive you kiddie fucker
Pedobear

Sheffield, UK

#21 Apr 3, 2009
i have read all your comments on pedofiles and i think you are all wrong i am a male who yes would class myself as a harmless pedofile, i don,t go out looking for young girls to rape or abuse i just quite happy sitting at my computer looking at naked little girls in nice photographic pose,s i DON<T like hardcore shit and only look at pics of girls in the nude form of art
Aaron Peck

Colchester, UK

#24 Jun 5, 2009
I love all pedofiles they cant help the way they are and there habbits. There creatures of habbits and they will always go back to what they know and like best. As long as it is not a sexual relationship a 32 year old going out with an 8 year old in my opinion is fine.
mork

Long Beach, CA

#25 Jun 8, 2009
you can bring up a reddot on your computer screens--to boot computer mankind at a sid bad----sin bad ha sin bad who sid bad like kung fu excecpt with army-----at this point he wo sins bad will pop up on the reddot on computer scrreens easy to do----but much is the un-corrected with a dick behavours in washington two types humans in speices
mork

Long Beach, CA

#26 Jun 8, 2009
also ancient china--gengis tamogin kubla khan father mother cub tribe-also name of one man---notice four stages of development human speices-------with constutioan rights as they are tie up courts for years with this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Palo Alto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floating comes to Redwood City near Bed, Bath a... 6 hr Michelle2m 1
White Male Privilege May 22 It is True 4
Review: Senior Helpers May 22 rej1988 2
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) May 20 Style Points 76
News East Palo Alto teacher will face charges for le... May 1 Teacher Goodsomemore 2
News Berkeley Rent Board Chair Responds to Civil Gra... (Jul '12) Mar '16 Berkeley Citizen 2
News Surenos gang member gets new trial date (Aug '08) Oct '15 Rosalie Sanchez 285
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Palo Alto Mortgages