Lunenburg school board backs halt to ...

Lunenburg school board backs halt to football season

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Lunenburg school board backs halt to football season. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

In a packed auditorium at Lunenburg High School, the School Committee Wednesday night would not reconsider Superintendent Loxi Jo Calmes' decision to forfeit the rest of the games of the football season in the wake of a racist hate crime last week against one of the players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Concerned Citizen

Worcester, MA

#1 Nov 22, 2013
It's really too bad the Loxi didn't have enough respect for the people in this town that came to pour their hearts out long enough to stop texting on her cell phone and actually listen to these people. I think everyones time was wasted and the school board never had any intention of changing their minds, they held the meeting to just try to make everyone hopeful for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Otis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egg drop draws huge crowd of eager children Mar 28 billy 3
News Cops capture house-break suspect - Sentinel & E... (Sep '10) Feb '18 Nick 21
News Bike lanes on the horizon in Leominster Jan '18 Seargent Shultz 5
News Bail denied for 1 suspect, set at $7,500 for an... Jan '18 Cops are Degenerates 4
News All teacher salaries not created equal Jan '18 Beaver Cleaver 4
News With winter weather happening, parking bans are... Dec '17 TommyO 3
News Bail hearing delayed in Pittsfield prostitution... Dec '17 George Zimmerman 20

East Otis Jobs

Personal Finance

East Otis Mortgages