Mass. teen accused of sexual assault ...

Mass. teen accused of sexual assault to appear in court

There are 5 comments on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Mass. teen accused of sexual assault to appear in court. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

A Massachusetts teen accused of raping a younger teen at a sports camp in the Berkshires is expected to face arraignment in court Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

the city I hate

Hope, ME

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Did the trial of the boogeyman/social worker/school adjustment councilor in the basement of an elementary school, accused of raping little girls in elementary school, start yet? You know, the case that goes back to at least 2003/2004 when DSS/DCF investigated him and he was allowed to go back the basement of an elementary school where he allegedly raped little school girls. That trial!
Deputy Hog

Amherst, MA

#2 Nov 21, 2013
"The wheels of justice grind slowly"
-Alan __________
Area 52

Amherst, MA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
MoooooAHAHAHAHA!!!!
The Truth

Amherst, MA

#4 Nov 21, 2013
Going
Going
Gone
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#5 Nov 22, 2013
So did the trial of the boogeyman/social worker/school adjustment councilor/student center support coordinator (it sounds like a made up job) in the basement of an elementary school accused of raping little girls multiple times in his basement office in an elementary school, trial start yet? You know, the social worker/school adjustment councilor/student center support coordinator/boogeyman DSS/DCF investigated and probably sent back to the basement of an elementary school with a glowing "unsupported" where he allegedly then raped little girls, after DSS/DCF investigated him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Otis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A gay man fights for equal rights (Apr '09) Nov 29 Sodomy and Usury 268
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft Nov 19 Federal Investigator 8
News Shirley selectmen demote police sergeant to off... Nov 10 Standing for what... 6
News Tyer: Save Pittsfield's history Nov '16 the city I hate 2
News Police: Fake reports of creepy clown sightings ... Oct '16 National Clown ch... 8
News Hells Lounge proposed for Summer Street locatio... (Mar '10) Oct '16 Kevin Hegarty 61
News Two men charged in Acton drug bust Oct '16 Oxy 1

East Otis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Otis Mortgages