Rad-Can vs. Dan the Man

Rad-Can vs. Dan the Man

There are 2 comments on the Hour.ca story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Rad-Can vs. Dan the Man. In it, Hour.ca reports that:

Dan Behrman loves his job. And he wants it back.Up until June 2, Behrman was producing and hosting three shows on Radio-Canada's Espace musique, where he'd been since its inception in September 2004: a Friday night blues show, a Saturday night world music show and a "world space" slot on Sunday evenings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hour.ca.

Claude Dupont

Avenel, NJ

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I am the creator of a Facebook page to support Dan Behrman.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php...

Thank you!
Sylvie Caye

Montréal, Canada

#2 Jul 26, 2010
It so happens that this is the same Dan Behrman who used to live in Glen Ridge, NJ and who did an ongoing radio show on the air of WFMU 91.1FM in East-Orange, NJ under the name of The Immigrant between 1979 and 1991 at which time he immigrated to Canada with his family. Dan also was on the air of WBAI-Pacifica Radio 99.5FM in NY between 1981 and 1985...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Trumptanic 21,667
News Car Recovered in Newark after Carjacking at Liv... (Feb '12) 22 hr Pugs 3
Racism in West Orange 22 hr Pugs 2
News Lovato has concert activities for mental health... Fri pk subban 1
Recycling Removable May 10 Dylankozen 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) May 8 doG mnaDed lyoH i... 72,083
News Did Some NJ Officials Use Public Generators at ... (Nov '12) May 6 test 3

East Orange Jobs

Personal Finance

East Orange Mortgages