Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36222 May 31, 2012
Like a virgin,

Touched for the very first time...

(smiles)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36223 May 31, 2012
Untouched.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36224 May 31, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Untouched.
But didn't you admit to touching yourself in the past?

I believe you said you felt exhausted afterwards.

Did you also feel dirty and/or guilty?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36225 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

But didn't you admit to touching yourself in the past?

I believe you said you felt exhausted afterwards.

Did you also feel dirty and/or guilty?
Oh masturbation!

The first time was experimental, the second occasion was to confirm the disgust, leakage of life forces from the various body parts and pain in the chest.

i didn't feel guilty or dirty.

It was just a feeling of degradation, slavery to baser instincts and a plunge into animality.

From a very young age, i have never felt a part of average humanity and have tremendous self-control, self-respect, poise and lofty aspirations that rise far beyond the average and since the age of 4, i have been perceiving the subtle forces in the waking consciousness and a radiance would play on my face. i also look very different from almost all others with a certain spiritual stamp of my features, complexion, body shape, walk, talk and the rest. These days, when the higher force descends into my being, you should take a look at my appearance and you'll be amazed.

Years ago, on being asked by a physics professor in university about our life-ambitions, all the other students said doctorate, scientist, MBA, entrepreneurship, civil services and the like but when it was my turn to speak i said that my ultimate aim was to conquer the whole universe and be one with it in consciousness.

No one understood and they laughed and i too laughed with them but in derision.

Thus, the ordinary yardsticks of evaluation do not apply in my case.

So, i am not normal by human standards and my birth is simply to push forward my evolution towards perfection via supramentalization and to serve as a channel as desired by my Master of bringing down the supramental consciousness and force into the earth nature.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36226 May 31, 2012

i also look very different from almost all others with a certain spiritual stamp ON my features, complexion, body shape, walk, talk and the rest.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36227 May 31, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What make you sure he isnt already all over this?
BTW I think they are different people. I sense marginally more rationality from volunteerist - making a conversation possible.
I could be wrong, but ATF once referred to himself as a volunteerist. He's the only one I've ever heard use that term on Topix, and there was a time he was alternating between the two handles (showing the same ISP).
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36228 May 31, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong, but ATF once referred to himself as a volunteerist. He's the only one I've ever heard use that term on Topix, and there was a time he was alternating between the two handles (showing the same ISP).
I still detect personality differences, though it is certainly possible that there are times where his medication is working...
former res

Broomall, PA

#36229 May 31, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
That does sound familiar.

Frijoles was doing a good job attempting to analyze ATF at one point.

ATF showed just a little of his "soft white underbelly."
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36230 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That does sound familiar.
Frijoles was doing a good job attempting to analyze ATF at one point.
ATF showed just a little of his "soft white underbelly."
Statistically speaking, the chances of two independent nutcases appearing on the same thread is kind of null - i.e. it is likely they are the same person.

But I really do think volunteerist has a different personality than ATF.

But then again, people hide behind masks, and what a great way to have a do-over from the contrsictions of one's already anonymous persona. Worthy of Colonel Flag himself.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36231 May 31, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh masturbation!
Stop talking dirty. That term is offensive.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time was experimental, the second occasion was to confirm the disgust, leakage of life forces from the various body parts and pain in the chest.
i didn't feel guilty or dirty.
It was just a feeling of degradation, slavery to baser instincts and a plunge into animality.
You felt dirty. Call it whatever you want.

Teenage boys confirm this disgust often.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
From a very young age, i have never felt a part of average humanity and have tremendous self-control, self-respect, poise and lofty aspirations that rise far beyond the average...
Delusions of grandeur.

Come down off that high horse.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36232 May 31, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistically speaking, the chances of two independent nutcases appearing on the same thread is kind of null - i.e. it is likely they are the same person.
But I really do think volunteerist has a different personality than ATF.
But then again, people hide behind masks, and what a great way to have a do-over from the contrsictions of one's already anonymous persona. Worthy of Colonel Flag himself.
A M*A*S*H reference! Outstanding!(and no current tv in the house)

The poor guy died young:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Winter_ (actor)

Re ATF: As though one anonymous screen identity was not enough. I say WTF to ATF, if that is not too rude...:))
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36233 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
A M*A*S*H reference! Outstanding!(and no current tv in the house)
The poor guy died young:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Winter_ (actor)
Re ATF: As though one anonymous screen identity was not enough. I say WTF to ATF, if that is not too rude...:))
And to boot, the refernce is lily white enough to explain to MUQ sometime (unlike the previous blue pill reference, or the saluting Peter refernce)
former res

Broomall, PA

#36234 May 31, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And to boot, the refernce is lily white enough to explain to MUQ sometime (unlike the previous blue pill reference, or the saluting Peter refernce)
That's mighty white of you!

No offense to the gay Jamaican...

Has he been MIA?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36235 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mighty white of you!
No offense to the gay Jamaican...
Has he been MIA?
I think he left in one of his self-righteous huffs. Likely he is still lurking here, waiting for an opportunity to pounce.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36236 May 31, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he left in one of his self-righteous huffs. Likely he is still lurking here, waiting for an opportunity to pounce.
Just keep an eye out behind you!

;)
Eric

United States

#36237 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
He'll be back on Shabbat
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36238 May 31, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Good advice
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36239 May 31, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be back on Shabbat
He did make an attempt to speak to me on the Allah forum a few days ago (he gave himself permission)but I thought it to be too weary an ordeal to respond.

He also asked you for your views on the "alleged" Syrian massacre, so G-d only knows what point the angry Jamaican was setting you up to make. I noticed you did not respond either.
Eric

United States

#36240 May 31, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He did make an attempt to speak to me on the Allah forum a few days ago (he gave himself permission)but I thought it to be too weary an ordeal to respond.
He also asked you for your views on the "alleged" Syrian massacre, so G-d only knows what point the angry Jamaican was setting you up to make. I noticed you did not respond either.
There are days that I can follow what happens on topix, and there are days that are way too busy on my part and way too many posts on here to keep up with. I tend to go to the end and not try to catch up.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#36241 May 31, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
There are days that I can follow what happens on topix, and there are days that are way too busy on my part and way too many posts on here to keep up with. I tend to go to the end and not try to catch up.
I know the feeling. Much of the discussion is rehash anyhow. Which is why I am a 2 forum man - the pursuit of diversity (usually in vain).

I am not posting nearly as much as I used to. Some of it is the lack of instigation, and a lot of it is because I am out of my office more this year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Newark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Before start of trial, Menendez says, 'I will b... Mon Anybody Anywhere 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Anybody Anywhere 21,174
Get Over It Already! Sep 17 Bayonne Nj 1
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Sep 3 Ggg111 15
News Faith leaders rail against political 'shenaniga... Sep 1 Excellencenotpoli... 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Aug 31 Sugar Land Chirop... 17
News Menendez asks for trial schedule to allow Senat... Aug 25 RustyS 3

East Newark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Newark Mortgages