Who do you support for Sheriff in Mar...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Maryland (Dorchester County) in 2010?

Posted in the East New Market Forum

Kate

Thailand

#1 Oct 26, 2010
He spends too much money and does not do his job.
For Phillips

Princess Anne, MD

#2 Oct 27, 2010
James Phillips has been serving Dorchester County for over 3 decades. He is fair, honest, and does his job well. He is the best choice and most experienced for the position of Sheriff!
Kate

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2010
For Phillips wrote:
James Phillips has been serving Dorchester County for over 3 decades. He is fair, honest, and does his job well. He is the best choice and most experienced for the position of Sheriff!
HE'S WORTHLESS AS THEY COME.
dorchester

Cambridge, MD

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Greg is our counties best choice for Sheriff. I know all to well how Jimmy Phillips runs his department. Maybe its time for Phillips to run for a different political position. Its time this county had a FULL TIME working Sheriff. Instead of a Full time politicain, Full time chicken farmer, and sometime Sheriff.
U Dork

London, UK

#5 Oct 29, 2010
I'm not tellin who I voted for.
Concerned

East New Market, MD

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Dorchester needs the continued leadership of a knowledgeable sheriff. Phillips has always done an excellent job and takes it seriously. Law enforecement is nothing to play around with. Vote for Phillips, I am.
Deputy

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Dorchester needs the continued leadership of a knowledgeable sheriff. Phillips has always done an excellent job and takes it seriously. Law enforecement is nothing to play around with. Vote for Phillips, I am.
He ain't worth a crap on some nights there's only one or two deputies on duty for the whole county.
dorchester

Cambridge, MD

#8 Nov 1, 2010
Your right. And this is a big county. Hope your not in Elliots island and your back up is in Hooperville.
Deputy

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2010
No I live in Woolford.
dorchester

Cambridge, MD

#10 Nov 1, 2010
Deputy wrote:
No I live in Woolford.
sound like C T.
Deputy

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2010
CT.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East New Market Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Brian out of the VFW by bankrupting & shutt... Jul '16 Blissfullycool 1
Home Services.. Preston Jul '16 Five 1
Metal detecting Jun '16 Lonelycat105 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jan '15) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Victoria L. Jackson-Stanley a... (Aug '12) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 7
Working as a secretary (Jan '16) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 2
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) May '16 Trump 2016 6

East New Market Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East New Market Mortgages