Paul Batterson, of East Moriches, arrested in deadly home invasion of ...

Jan 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News12.com

Paul Batterson, of East Moriches, is behind bars for the alleged murder of Francisco Pirir, a Guatemalan immigrant, back in December.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2014
New York

New York, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2014
Well once again we see what drugs do to people and soon we will know who this other perpetrator was. Everything comes out in the wash. It is sad for this is such a waste over drugs.
Eastport

New York, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2014
I live in the area and it has been a long three months with the hit and run killing and this home invasion murder. Substance abuse once again I am tired of it . it hits every big city and small town every day. Now this president thinks smoking pot is better than drinking . Talk about being a role model , why would he say that? Something's should be kept to your self . But people wanted a change and boy did we get it.

Lets let the good times roll !!!!

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Eastport wrote:
I live in the area and it has been a long three months with the hit and run killing and this home invasion murder. Substance abuse once again I am tired of it . it hits every big city and small town every day. Now this president thinks smoking pot is better than drinking . Talk about being a role model , why would he say that? Something's should be kept to your self . But people wanted a change and boy did we get it.
Lets let the good times roll !!!!
That's funny.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2014
I guess mbv is not the only town with crime

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
I guess mbv is not the only town with crime
According to Honest Frank (candidate for trustee and mayor for 2015), it is overrun by organized criminals.
And Happy Holidays to all my friends.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#6 Jan 20, 2014
Do I look like a mutha F#&#%^* role model Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bruce and maura are useless 2 hr Incompetence 69
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 8 hr Limerick 103
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Lol 16,781
Biondi's Failed Audit Thu karma 3
Crier by Bruce Thu Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Thu hoodo 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••

East Moriches News Video

•••
•••

East Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••