Next Last
Anonymous

Shirley, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Male or female slave bitch wanted for cam sesion for young hung master
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#2 May 2, 2014
I think Billy Biondi would fill the job description . He's been Gary's slave bitch for 3 year's. And he makes a fool of him self every time he is on camera. Give him a ring. I'am sure he's not doing anything.He never does.
maleslave

Lerum, Sweden

#3 Jun 4, 2014
i can be your slave if you still want one
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#4 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Male or female slave bitch wanted for cam sesion for young hung master
I will be your slave andz sniff your shortz YO!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I think Billy Biondi would fill the job description . He's been Gary's slave bitch for 3 year's. And he makes a fool of him self every time he is on camera. Give him a ring. I'am sure he's not doing anything.He never does.
For this one I hope you rot in HELL. You are slime vomit.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#6 Jun 7, 2014
Vodka Vick Zelany can fit the bill. He has been a slave bitch to Gary Stirz for a few years until he got run over by the magic bus.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#7 Jun 8, 2014
You would have to believe in hell to be worried about your meanness curse. (And many MBV residents already think they are living in hell or at least a suburb .)You must be very, very, very close to Billy poo to be so upset by the truth.That is all ready an open secret my little Sweaty. Aaa I a, mean A, Sweetie,sweetie,Ya thats the ticket sweetie.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 8, 2014
hoodo wrote:
You would have to believe in hell to be worried about your meanness curse.(And many MBV residents already think they are living in hell or at least a suburb .)You must be very, very, very close to Billy poo to be so upset by the truth.That is all ready an open secret my little Sweaty. Aaa I a, mean A, Sweetie,sweetie,Ya thats the ticket sweetie.
Internet Balls...that's the only kind you have.

Savannah, GA

#9 Jun 8, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Internet Balls...that's the only kind you have.
Vodka Vick balls, the only kind you put in your mouth.

The magic bus is coming.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 8, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>Vodka Vick balls, the only kind you put in your mouth.
The magic bus is coming.
You really think you are fooling anyone into believing there are more that one of you....NOPE!

Savannah, GA

#11 Jun 8, 2014
I dont need to fool you, you fool yourself everytime you comment.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 8, 2014
I dont need to fool you, you fool yourself everytime you comment.
Fail.

Savannah, GA

#13 Jun 8, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Fail.
Fail, your buddy Vodka Vick was a fail, and the magic bus ran him over. Your other buddy Gary the slumlord faid as a deputy may and was demoted.

The magic bus is coming.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>Fail, your buddy Vodka Vick was a fail, and the magic bus ran him over. Your other buddy Gary the slumlord faid as a deputy may and was demoted.
The magic bus is coming.
you do not exist.

Savannah, GA

#15 Jun 8, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>you do not exist.
truth hurt? your two failures in the village govt get run over by the magic bus and thats all you have to say.

the magic bus does not exist, but it did run over Vodka Vick, partially hit Gary Stirz. Dont worry, I may not exist, but the magic bus does, and it is coming.
Devils advocate

East Moriches, NY

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>you do not exist.
yea he does. He typed the statement. He posted it. Therefor, he exists.idiot.
You're not that bright.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 9, 2014
Devils advocate wrote:
<quoted text>yea he does. He typed the statement. He posted it. Therefor, he exists.idiot.
You're not that bright.
The hoodo and her alter ego are non-existent trolls. And you are the East Moriches poster who changes names but always says the same thing. I would chat more, but I have to catch a bus.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#18 Jun 9, 2014
So long it's been good ta know ya so long it's been good ta know. No not Really Brady.But you are so frustrated,your chasing your tail.Your confused and scared. You have been here before. you know your village is slipping away. An you can't stop it, no one can it's a frigging avalanche.But you will rally with some preposterous concept to save you and your buds at village hall A .,hoodo prediction the Village Arts league will get cut off by next year And an through investigation of all the money's that have given to Gary's organization will be conducted. And what happen to it. And so much more. Ooooeeee Really Brady, Really strap your ass in because it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2014
hoodo wrote:
So long it's been good ta know ya so long it's been good ta know. No not Really Brady.But you are so frustrated,your chasing your tail.Your confused and scared. You have been here before. you know your village is slipping away. An you can't stop it, no one can it's a frigging avalanche.But you will rally with some preposterous concept to save you and your buds at village hall A .,hoodo prediction the Village Arts league will get cut off by next year And an through investigation of all the money's that have given to Gary's organization will be conducted. And what happen to it. And so much more. Ooooeeee Really Brady, Really strap your ass in because it's going to be a bumpy ride.
Is that a bus I hear? NOPE!
Devils advocate

East Moriches, NY

#20 Jun 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The hoodo and her alter ego are non-existent trolls. And you are the East Moriches poster who changes names but always says the same thing. I would chat more, but I have to catch a bus.
what are you talking about? I'm not from East Moriches. Man, you are an idiot. Go "catch your bus"(?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret Special Meeting? 14 hr Ha Ha Ha 16
Evan P rescued 2 girls, mom at Smith Point Par... 15 hr Evan Politico 1
News Suffolk marine cop, others rescue 2 girls, mom ... 15 hr Evan Politico 3
hwy super is a rat and a thief Sun sick of the crap 2
What is the local Propane Price??? (Dec '08) Sun Den9251 77
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems Jul 3 The END is NEAR 30
Is Betty the new Bruce? Jul 3 The END is NEAR 43
More from around the web

East Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE