Letters to the Editor: Objections to ...

Letters to the Editor: Objections to Breslin's column

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 29, 2007, titled Letters to the Editor: Objections to Breslin's column. In it, Newsday reports that:

Objections to Breslin's column Re: "Impeach Bush to stop war lies" [News, July 22], there was a day when the country was at war, and soldiers died, and that hatred and anger became directed at the enemy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Lisa Posillico

AOL

#1 Jul 30, 2007
I am outraged and at the same time saddened by the article 'Wag takes on the dog.'It is obvious that Mr. Breslin has NO soul as he writes "Dogs have no souls so why worry about them?". And his comment regarding the horrendous inhumane charges against Michael Vick he writes "Why is everybody upset?"
This shows the total lack of compassion and the horrible "soul" that is inside Mr. Breslin and it is a shame Newsday would print such hateful and abominable statements.
TomP

New York, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Re: "Impeach Bush to stop war lies" [News, July 22],

Walter McCarthy lives in another reality.

Illegal wiretapping and ignoring the United States Constitution is an impeachable offense no matter how many idiots feel safer
with Bush and his Gang of Theives.

Dipwad swore an oath to defend the Constitution, not to violate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 4 hr 11951Ratdog 163
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 6 hr Rosie 462
Fence installation Sun 11951Ratdog 6
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... Sun Its over 16
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... Nov 26 Get help 117

East Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance