Wanted & Hiding in E Moriches

Wanted & Hiding in E Moriches

Posted in the East Moriches Forum

FYI

Murrayville, GA

#1 Apr 30, 2010
A North Carolina woman, Karla L. Attaway Allison, age 29, is wanted by authorities and was last seen in company of Jeffery Vandegejuchte in East Moriches. They left North Carolina after Allison's most recent Georgia arrest, and Vandegejuchte's arrest in North Carolina.

Allison has outstanding warrants in Clay County, NC; Towns County,GA; Union County, GA; and Gwinnett County, GA. She is approximately 5' 11" weighing 180 lbs, had dark hair - if it has not been changed; and dark eyes.

Allison may be considered to be dangerous. She may also be using another identity.

If you have information regarding her please contact local authorities.
Karla Attaway

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 8, 2010
I am Karla's father and I feel that she is not dangerous at all. I do not appreciate that being stated. I worry about he daily and pray she is well and can get the help she has need for a long time.
Concerned

Columbus, OH

#3 May 19, 2010
Karla's Dad - you should be concerned for Karla's safety with Jeff Vandegejuchte. He has already almost killed one woman leaving her alone with severe head injuries to die. Please see the article at www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2006/01_19_06_2 about him. If she were my daughter I would rather drag her back home to be locked away than leave her on the roads in danger with this man.
Karla Attaway

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 21, 2010
If I can find the where abouts of Karla I would have already been there and back. I/family are deeply concerned about all that's envolved. If anyone out there has any information please let me or someone know. Email me at [email protected]
victim

Bedford, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
She is in the Poconos with my car that she stole on May 17th with some man who is refusing to give out his identity. She has been arrested.
victim

Bedford, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
she stole it from East moriches.
Karla Attaway

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Victim, I am Karlas father and desperately seeking info about her. Will you please email me @ [email protected] and give me any info. Please.You say she has been arrested. Will you tell me where she is being held at? I'm sorry to hear about your car and I promise you her family is nothing like this and do not understand why and/or what's going on with her. Again, I am very sorry about you having this happen to you and any info will be greatly appreciated.
spider monkey

Cleveland, GA

#8 Jun 11, 2010
FYI wrote:
A North Carolina woman, Karla L. Attaway Allison, age 29, is wanted by authorities and was last seen in company of Jeffery Vandegejuchte in East Moriches. They left North Carolina after Allison's most recent Georgia arrest, and Vandegejuchte's arrest in North Carolina.
Allison has outstanding warrants in Clay County, NC; Towns County,GA; Union County, GA; and Gwinnett County, GA. She is approximately 5' 11" weighing 180 lbs, had dark hair - if it has not been changed; and dark eyes.
Allison may be considered to be dangerous. She may also be using another identity.
If you have information regarding her please contact local authorities.
Too bad she doesn't get some help. I hope her Dad can locate her.
FYI

Toccoa, GA

#9 Jun 11, 2010
spider monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad she doesn't get some help. I hope her Dad can locate her.
Spider Monkey - are you the same $$$$$Spider$$$$$$(Jeff) that took her off to hide??????? I'd say you are his Mom who was helping hide them!
FYI

Toccoa, GA

#10 Jun 11, 2010
victim wrote:
She is in the Poconos with my car that she stole on May 17th with some man who is refusing to give out his identity. She has been arrested.
Contact Clay County NC for the mans ID .... there is a reason he won't give his ID!
FYI

Toccoa, GA

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Please let the Sheriff's Dept in Clay County, NC Union County, Georgia, Towns County, Georgia or Gwinnett County, Georgia, know her whereabouts. She has familu in the Georgia court system so actually be better if you could notify Clay County NC Sheriff Joe Shook's office. She has a lengthy record for thefts, has several bench warrants, and has proven dangerous in the past. She is an addict and will do whatever to get the drugs she needs. Let someone know where she can be picked up at - if nothing else post it on here and the bondsman she has ran out on will see it and have her picked up. Thanks for your cooperation!!!!
victim

Bedford, NY

#12 Jun 12, 2010
the authorities that have her are very well aware of her previous issues in other states and the guys name if Jeff Vandegejuchte from East Moriches.
suckered

Toccoa, GA

#13 Jun 13, 2010
victim wrote:
the authorities that have her are very well aware of her previous issues in other states and the guys name if Jeff Vandegejuchte from East Moriches.
Can you please tell me what jail she she is in?
Karla Attaway

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 13, 2010
Lets cut all this Bull Shit out. I am her father and I need to know where Karla is at so I can see that she is gettig help. I do not and I repeat I DO NOT want to get her out of jail. Karla needs to pay her debt to sociaty and I will be the first to that to anyone. Victim, if you know what jail Karla is in please tell me in an email. I ask you to give me a call but if you don't feel good about doing that just drop me an email and I will be forever indebted to you. Both sides of Karla's family feel this way and we need your help. We do not know FYI and spider monkey is and do not care. Thank you and hopefully you will find it in you heart to help us.
victim2

Edgewater, MD

#15 Jun 23, 2010
I know Jeffrey well and knew the victim who was in the car accident in 06. I can see he will never change and am searching for him as well but for a different reason. I understand he was last known to be in NC. If someone knows if he has been arrested in the pass month please post it on here. He has a history of being an idiot and making bad choices, a lost sole.
I am sorry to hear about the car being stolen I hope he will get charged with that so he can own up to his ill ways. I am sure if you find him or his father you will find the girl. People with bad habits tend to stick together.
Captured

Hayesville, NC

#16 Jun 25, 2010
victim2 wrote:
I know Jeffrey well and knew the victim who was in the car accident in 06. I can see he will never change and am searching for him as well but for a different reason. I understand he was last known to be in NC. If someone knows if he has been arrested in the pass month please post it on here. He has a history of being an idiot and making bad choices, a lost sole.
I am sorry to hear about the car being stolen I hope he will get charged with that so he can own up to his ill ways. I am sure if you find him or his father you will find the girl. People with bad habits tend to stick together.
He is in the Carbon county,Pa. jail.
qwerty

Holly Springs, NC

#17 Apr 2, 2014
As a victim of Karla's I am happy to hear she is exactly where she deserves to be. She is and always has been after all the epitome of a raging prison bully. And I hope she rots there receiving the same treatment she dealt out. Wow, just desserts have been served and it couldn't have happened to a more disgusting "human being". Joy to the world. Its gonna be a bright bright sunshiney day.
Aym3n

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2015
qwerty wrote:
As a victim of Karla's I am happy to hear she is exactly where she deserves to be. She is and always has been after all the epitome of a raging prison bully. And I hope she rots there receiving the same treatment she dealt out. Wow, just desserts have been served and it couldn't have happened to a more disgusting "human being". Joy to the world. Its gonna be a bright bright sunshiney day.
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Mastic residents charged with patronizing p... (Nov '11) 6 min Leave headed 7
Finally we have sanity 40 min Dog 8
News Mastic Beach faces steep tax increases or sharp... 45 min Disgusted 9
Joe is a complete failure and lier 7 hr Mbv 21
impeach the hag 23 hr Ben dover 1
the reputation of mastic beach village Fri Dantheman 25
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Fri Dantheman 497
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Moriches Mortgages