Part-time Hamptons custodian held on ...

Part-time Hamptons custodian held on drug charges

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from May 2, 2007, titled Part-time Hamptons custodian held on drug charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

Ralph Hernandez, 26, of East Moriches, was charged with felony sale and possession of a controlled substance, Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

aran

Bronx, NY

#1 May 2, 2007
i know this guy because he lives on my block and i go to westhampton beach high school. apparently he was dealing from his house too and i know a kid that has bought drugs from him at school so he was also dealing at school
retired PO

New York, NY

#2 May 2, 2007
aran wrote:
i know this guy because he lives on my block and i go to westhampton beach high school. apparently he was dealing from his house too and i know a kid that has bought drugs from him at school so he was also dealing at school
IF YOU KNEW HE WAS DEALING TO KIDS WHY DID YOU NOT TAKE A STAND AND CALL THE AUTHORITIES, BEFORE HE DELT TO MORE KIDS. WAS IT NOT YOUR CHILD OR A FRIENDS CHILD, I GUESS IT IS OK AS LONG AS YOU DONT KNOW THE CHILDREN.
Bimbo Island

United States

#3 May 2, 2007
Ralph is probably a boy friend of Rabia DiMarcantonio
Student again

East Moriches, NY

#4 May 3, 2007
Another thing: how are they gonna put the custodian dealing drugs on the news, when thats normal - our school is full of drugs,constantly. They didn't put how our school was in a complete panic on April 20th because 1. they were high 2. some kid,or a fewkids, threatened to either blow up the schoolor shoot evefryone up. but thats not important. neither was the kid who got suspended for looking up how to make a bomb.NOPE. but supposedly that was all rumors?and that was all okay. THANKS AGAIN
big guy

Bronx, NY

#5 May 4, 2007
Put this loser away for life! Selling Poison to kids like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) Oct 21 Susan 59
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Oct 17 Badtothebone 90
Vick Zeelany Oct 17 Badtothebone 2
Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti Debuts #1 on ITUNES Sep 29 Dave 3
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep '17 mbisgreat 16
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17
tob Aug '17 hoo do you think ... 3

East Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Moriches Mortgages