Woman says cop asked for sexual favor

Full story: Newsday

There was nothing wrong with her blinker. But in the summer of 2005, now suspended Southampton Police Officer Guy Giammatteo used the bogus claim as an excuse to pull over an East Moriches woman on Montauk ...

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 89 of89
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guys BoyToy

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

Tracy wrote:
You people are all sickos...Do you have nothing else to worry about in life? Is this what makes your life enjoyable accusing people and saying sick shit about a person you obviously do not know? I have known Guy for 33 years and he is a wonderful, compassionate, kind person who would not and could not hurt anyone. Ever. I know this because he is my brother. Leave him and his family alone. For the love of God. What is wrong with you nut jobs? People are out there killing animals, children, eachother and you are worrying about this obvious nonsense? Get a job or a life or whatever it is you need and quit the bull shit.(For those of you who support Guy I thank you)...
Your brother touched my weenie when he pulled me over. He told me it was a new procedure for checking for concealed weapons. The only weapons I had were my eggplant-sized organ and a killer smile. He let me go after I let him tweak my nipples a little bit.
Guess who

Ridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

ROTINJAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... Not true again. My point of veiw actually comes from 0% propaganda and 110% FACT. You need to get your head out of the clouds and realize that this "Guy" has a problem and it is about time he be LOCKED UP for it!
ROTINJAIL: Wow r you a dumb girl...Go back to your boyfriend at the handy pantry or perhaps you should worry about what "you know who" is doing in prison. You think he is so loyal to you meanwhile, back at the ranch he is calling me and sending me letters...hahahahaha...you are a stupid ass...
JUST 4 DJP

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

EVERY DOG HAS THEIR DAY LOL...
JUST 4 DJP

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2008

Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTINJAIL: Wow r you a dumb girl...Go back to your boyfriend at the handy pantry or perhaps you should worry about what "you know who" is doing in prison. You think he is so loyal to you meanwhile, back at the ranch he is calling me and sending me letters...hahahahaha...you are a stupid ass...
OH YEAH LET US SEE THE PROOF YOU LYING PIECE OF ****
Just A Guy

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

What do you expect from these animals. It takes a certain kind of creep to become a cop in the first place.
a relative of guy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

please everyone just stop. he is a good person. i love him very much. not just because we are related, but everyone should just stop.
sorry

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

im am sorry about my last comment, that was my friend.
One ate hundred fish

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Just Sex !! No date with dinner ? Nothing worse than a horny cop ! Can't even fulfill his Slob, I mean his job properly...
angels watching6

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

ROTINJAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have your blinders on just like his wife. I will watch and see him go to jail!!
All charges dropped....Annonymous letter sent in by Danny...All the women were made up to make him look like crap! Now what do you think? I know first hand "DANNY PELOSI" was behind it because he is "MY BROTHER"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 89 of89
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Moriches Discussions

Search the East Moriches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,324
90 cameras around mbv 2 hr Truth is 7
Honest Frank statue (Jun '13) 2 hr Beach Man 163
HORSE POST FARM/Horse boarding in Manorville/R... (Apr '13) 6 hr dudley do wrong 42
Honest Frank for Mayor of the Mastic Beach Vill... 7 hr DONT VOTE FOR FRANK 2015 10
Hey Brady Thu Incompetence 6
•••
•••

East Moriches News Video

•••
•••

East Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Moriches People Search