$6000.00 for flotes ?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2014
Is it true the Village Board gave the Cultural Arts Guild $6000.00 to build 2 parade floats ?
Loser

Shirley, NY

#2 Jun 3, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Is it true the Village Board gave the Cultural Arts Guild $6000.00 to build 2 parade floats ?
I am sure you already know the answer!!!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2014
Dear Loser I don't know. That is what some one told me.And said it was true.And they were pissed about it.As I would be if it true.That group of Gary groupies should pay for that out of the funds they raise, and if they don't have funds oh well. no float.that money could have been used for a much better purpose.The insanity never ends.
Loser

Shirley, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Dear Loser I don't know. That is what some one told me.And said it was true.And they were pissed about it.As I would be if it true.That group of Gary groupies should pay for that out of the funds they raise, and if they don't have funds oh well. no float.that money could have been used for a much better purpose.The insanity never ends.
I completely agree that the Cultural Arts Guild is a not-for-profit, I believe, and not an arm of the Village or at least that is how it should be. They should not get any funds from the Village and should be raising their own funds.
land of the slaves

Shirley, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2014
At least we know where the money went or is going . And a much more art felt purpose than the expence of cleaning gang land graffito . Maybe donations for the next project ? But with politics it's much easier too take than too give .
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2014
what is a flote?
if you mean a float, as in for a parade, then maybe you should go to a meeting and ask this question directly to the village board. i went to a few of those cultural arts meetings and they were always talking about getting grants, so maybe they got one.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#7 Jun 4, 2014
I wonder if the MBPOA asked the village for a grant to build a parade float if they would get one as well?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2014
Ha ha ha. Checkitout First I have many things to do besides straighten out the Village Cretans. When you can afford a Mac. You will find If you don't pay attention the auto correct.it changes words.But what ever. You understood what I said The village officers gave this group $6000.00 dollars for Garys colorful parade wagons. What part of cultural arts does this activity fall under. The Rose Bowl parade must be in reality a huge Cultural Arts Festival. And what have they done with all the money they collect over 4 years, and they have also been given money in the past right from the get go. From our village funds.
Loser

Shirley, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Ha ha ha. Checkitout First I have many things to do besides straighten out the Village Cretans. When you can afford a Mac. You will find If you don't pay attention the auto correct.it changes words.But what ever. You understood what I said The village officers gave this group $6000.00 dollars for Garys colorful parade wagons. What part of cultural arts does this activity fall under. The Rose Bowl parade must be in reality a huge Cultural Arts Festival. And what have they done with all the money they collect over 4 years, and they have also been given money in the past right from the get go. From our village funds.
How did Maura and Bruce vote on the issue of giving money to the Cultural Arts Guild? I think $6,000 could have been much better spent, like maybe fixing some of the horrible roads. The pot holes are awful.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2014
good question. I hope they did't vote for this waste of money.
your a joke

Mastic, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2014
hoodo wrote:
good question. I hope they did't vote for this waste of money.
Ignorance is bliss for you, isn't it. You post constantly, day and night, but claim you don't have time to attend meetings. Then you somehow claim to know all, but mostly post incorrect facts and rumors.

Know it all, hodoo doesn't even know whether bruce and maura voted to give money to cultural arts.

Mac this!!!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#12 Jun 5, 2014
No I don't know. don't get your knickers I missed the last meeting my grandson had a birthday.If they voted to give Gary's Groupies $6000.00 . Then they F**ked Up. And if they did shame on them. And I am retired I have plenty of time to be on here day or night.I had my first job when I was 11 and I worked the rest of my life 6-7 days a week so screw you. Your a joke. Mac's are good and fast but auto correct can be a bitch if you don't check it .Maybe some day you will be able to afford one.Start saving your pennies.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2014
hoodo wrote:
No I don't know. don't get your knickers I missed the last meeting my grandson had a birthday.If they voted to give Gary's Groupies $6000.00 . Then they F**ked Up. And if they did shame on them. And I am retired I have plenty of time to be on here day or night.I had my first job when I was 11 and I worked the rest of my life 6-7 days a week so screw you. Your a joke. Mac's are good and fast but auto correct can be a bitch if you don't check it .Maybe some day you will be able to afford one.Start saving your pennies.
it will probably be months until we know which Trustees voted to give the Cultural Arts Guild $6,000 of our taxpayer money for a stupid float since the Village's website is never up to date. Right now, it is June 5th and there are April minutes on their site. This is pathetic.
Proud MB

East Moriches, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
it will probably be months until we know which Trustees voted to give the Cultural Arts Guild $6,000 of our taxpayer money for a stupid float since the Village's website is never up to date. Right now, it is June 5th and there are April minutes on their site. This is pathetic.
And wasn't that the first thing Maura and Bruce were going to do? Make sure website is updated and record all the meetings and put them up on website ? Maura to busy setting up committees.
proud nothing

Stamford, CT

#15 Jun 5, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
<quoted text>
And wasn't that the first thing Maura and Bruce were going to do? Make sure website is updated and record all the meetings and put them up on website ? Maura to busy setting up committees.
yes, by all means blame the one hired two months ago, not the group that has been ignoring it for 4 years.
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#16 Jun 5, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
<quoted text>
well, maura has recorded all of the meetings and then gave the recordings to the clerk. she has not done her job. she is full of excuses (clerk, not maura) maybe you should call the village and ask them directly why the recorded minutes have not been posted.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#17 Jun 6, 2014
Now Now children stay on track.Do you know how much we could have done for the village with $6000.00 they wasted on another Gary project. Stop giving money to Gary and his art league.Let them raise it on there own.We saw how well Gary and his posse did with raising money for St.Jude's
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#18 Jun 6, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Now Now children stay on track.Do you know how much we could have done for the village with $6000.00 they wasted on another Gary project.
They could have used that six grand to pay for the NYS DEC fine Gary incurred for the village with illegal road repairs performed by his relatives.

The magic bus is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sun Trina 564
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) May 26 Bruce Aholeisious 101
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May 19 dictatorship 6
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
News Ex-Smithtown building director arrested in probe (May '08) May 3 07 Mustang 30
News Officials: Fire displaces residents in East Mor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lori simpson 1

East Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Moriches Mortgages