looking for info

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jan 23, 2010
A lot of you know that Mastic Beach is trying to become a village. There is definitely a town wide divide on wanting the village and not wanting the village.
Aside from all the EXPECTED,derogatory comments on Mastic Beach and the people that live there, I want to hear from the residents of other villages and find out how they like it. Does the village work? Did your taxes jump after the incorporation? Are the taxes to high? Do you feel you get more representation with a Mayor? What are your pros and cons? I'm just curious to see how village residents feel?
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 13 hr Hahaha 50
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) Jul 15 Dissolve 209
Dissolve the village Jul 14 Section 8 renter 18
News Officials: Fire displaces residents in East Mor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lori simpson 1

East Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Moriches Mortgages