School janitor arrested for selling drugs

Full story: Newsday 117
A Westhampton Beach High School janitor is under arrest for selling illegal drugs on school grounds, Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota's office said. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Flanders

Yorktown Heights, NY

#111 May 4, 2007
Westhampton Beach wrote:
isnt it cute how adults are posting this crap about a bunch of high school students?! really, people need to get lives.
Isnt it cute how you reply to everyones posting. Sounds like you need to get a life you sword smuggling piece of donkey s***.
WHB stay true

Bronx, NY

#112 May 4, 2007
i am a student at whb high school and all of you that posted, especially brianna, are giving us a bad rep. learn how to spell
and we are not all ghetto
yoyoyoyo

Yorktown Heights, NY

#113 May 4, 2007
his coke was awesome. what am i gonna do now?
Hometownboy

Harleysville, PA

#114 May 4, 2007
yoyoyoyo wrote:
his coke was awesome. what am i gonna do now?
Find a new n&gga
whocares

Yorktown Heights, NY

#115 May 6, 2007
hahah
whb student

Mastic, NY

#116 May 7, 2007
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say this: for a rich kid you sure have a vocabulary and spelling problem.
ohh yea every one that is defending whb is rich... GET REAL!. you really think that we are all little rich kids that drive around in nice cars and have huge houses... REALITY CHECK not everyone that lives in a place that is though of as rich is rich. Yea and that person was saying how they WERE NOT RICH. whb is a great school and you cant tell me that the school that YOU go to doesnt have a drug problem. If you really think that everyone that goes to whb or lives around there is rich you are really stupid because just because you live in a certain place doesnt mean that you are rich. look at some of the schools on long island, they arent all rich, and the schools around whb arent always great, but we go there to get a good education so that we can grow up to have a good life and not just trash on the people that have a better life than you!
Mark

Harleysville, PA

#117 May 7, 2007
whb student wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh yea every one that is defending whb is rich... GET REAL!. you really think that we are all little rich kids that drive around in nice cars and have huge houses... REALITY CHECK not everyone that lives in a place that is though of as rich is rich. Yea and that person was saying how they WERE NOT RICH. whb is a great school and you cant tell me that the school that YOU go to doesnt have a drug problem. If you really think that everyone that goes to whb or lives around there is rich you are really stupid because just because you live in a certain place doesnt mean that you are rich. look at some of the schools on long island, they arent all rich, and the schools around whb arent always great, but we go there to get a good education so that we can grow up to have a good life and not just trash on the people that have a better life than you!
Loook kid, I'm old enough to be your grandfather and was born and raised on Long Island. I lived there for 26 years so you had better show me some respect, first and foremost!

"you cant tell me that the school that YOU go to doesnt have a drug problem"

If that is the case, then YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!! Beyond that, it PROVES THAT THE RAP AND HIP HOP CULTURE HAS REALLY TAKEN OVER and brainwashed you!!! Your inability to type correct English "outs you" as an illiterate punk.

Go back and read your post from the position of a RESPONSIBLE ADULT and then get an attitude adjustment. I have lived all over the country and you are INDEED a RICH LITTLE PUNK whether you realise it or not!

P.S. This is a conversation your parents should have had with you about 10 years ago.
whb student

Mastic, NY

#118 May 8, 2007
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Loook kid, I'm old enough to be your grandfather and was born and raised on Long Island. I lived there for 26 years so you had better show me some respect, first and foremost!
"you cant tell me that the school that YOU go to doesnt have a drug problem"
If that is the case, then YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!! Beyond that, it PROVES THAT THE RAP AND HIP HOP CULTURE HAS REALLY TAKEN OVER and brainwashed you!!! Your inability to type correct English "outs you" as an illiterate punk.
Go back and read your post from the position of a RESPONSIBLE ADULT and then get an attitude adjustment. I have lived all over the country and you are INDEED a RICH LITTLE PUNK whether you realise it or not!
P.S. This is a conversation your parents should have had with you about 10 years ago.
You can't be calling me an illiterate person that can't speak proper English. YOU spelled look with three o's and you didn't do the apostrophe in doesn't and you spelled realize wrong (there is NO S in realize)

You act like you are better than half the people on here that just want to voice their opinion. I'm not saying that WHB doesn't have a drug problem, but the drug problem is not that big. More than half the people I know don't do drugs. Yea, people do drugs, but it is their choice. If someone wants to do drugs, they can do them, that doesn't mean the whole school is doing them.
You should not be telling me that my parents should have had this talk with me 10 years ago, you have no right to say what my parents should and should not do. Also if you did have kids you would probably treat them like dirt if they were wrong about something or did something wrong, all that you are doing on here is saying how one guy who screwed up means that the rest of us are wrong. You seem to tihnk that one screw up from a JANITOR means that the rest of the school is on drugs.
If you want me to respect you, you should show some respect to me. I don't think that you have even earned respect by the way that you talk to everyone on here. You act like you are the best person in the whole word, you aren't. You think that we are BRAINWASHED? Wow, you really are stupid. Pop and hip-hop brainwashed me into what, a person that does drugs? I hate the smell of a cigarette, when my parents drink wine, I hate the smell, and I know someone who did drugs in high school, and I know the outcome. I was raised to respect people that respect me, and I was also raised in a good house hold that DOES NOT involve drugs.
If you really think that you are a responsible adult, you should look at how you treat people, and how you make decisions based on what you hear. WHB is a great school, just because it has a little drug problem doesn't mean that other schools do not. You think that we are the only school in the country with a drug problem? Think again, there are plenty of people with a drug problem.
And trust me, I am NOT some spoiled little rich kid. I earn everything that I get. My mom works two jobs, and my dad is barely ever home because he is working so that we have food and a nice house, and a NICE SCHOOL. If you think that just because you LIVED on Long Island gives the right to trash it and the schools, you are sadly mistaken. Yea, this is a site that you can say whatever you want on, but that doesn't mean that you have to put others down to be satisfied.
NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU LIVED HERE IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE TO RESPECT YOU. I wouldn't want to respect someone that is as mean and rotten as you. You have no respect for others and what they have to say.
People my age don't really care about how they type and if they are using correct punctuation and all that shit.
Mark

Harleysville, PA

#119 May 8, 2007
HEY!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

PHUKING WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL WASTING A LOT OF TIME, and in the case of capitalist America, A LOT OF PHUKING $ THAT COULD BE BETTER USED TO FIGHT WORLD HUNGER, LIKE IN PLACES NO LIer WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOING!!!!!! YOU LIers make me sick and ashamed I was born and raised there.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!

THE WAR ON DRUGS IS NOT ONLY A FAILURE, BUT A LAUGHING STOCK AROUND THE WORLD.
Mark

Harleysville, PA

#120 May 8, 2007
whb student wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be calling me an illiterate person that can't speak proper English. YOU spelled look with three o's and you didn't do the apostrophe in doesn't and you spelled realize wrong (there is NO S in realize)
You act like you are better than half the people on here that just want to voice their opinion. I'm not saying that WHB doesn't have a drug problem, but the drug problem is not that big. More than half the people I know don't do drugs. Yea, people do drugs, but it is their choice. If someone wants to do drugs, they can do them, that doesn't mean the whole school is doing them.
You should not be telling me that my parents should have had this talk with me 10 years ago, you have no right to say what my parents should and should not do. Also if you did have kids you would probably treat them like dirt if they were wrong about something or did something wrong, all that you are doing on here is saying how one guy who screwed up means that the rest of us are wrong. You seem to tihnk that one screw up from a JANITOR means that the rest of the school is on drugs.
If you want me to respect you, you should show some respect to me. I don't think that you have even earned respect by the way that you talk to everyone on here. You act like you are the best person in the whole word, you aren't. You think that we are BRAINWASHED? Wow, you really are stupid. Pop and hip-hop brainwashed me into what, a person that does drugs? I hate the smell of a cigarette, when my parents drink wine, I hate the smell, and I know someone who did drugs in high school, and I know the outcome. I was raised to respect people that respect me, and I was also raised in a good house hold that DOES NOT involve drugs.
If you really think that you are a responsible adult, you should look at how you treat people, and how you make decisions based on what you hear. WHB is a great school, just because it has a little drug problem doesn't mean that other schools do not. You think that we are the only school in the country with a drug problem? Think again, there are plenty of people with a drug problem.
And trust me, I am NOT some spoiled little rich kid. I earn everything that I get. My mom works two jobs, and my dad is barely ever home because he is working so that we have food and a nice house, and a NICE SCHOOL. If you think that just because you LIVED on Long Island gives the right to trash it and the schools, you are sadly mistaken. Yea, this is a site that you can say whatever you want on, but that doesn't mean that you have to put others down to be satisfied.
NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU LIVED HERE IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I HAVE TO RESPECT YOU. I wouldn't want to respect someone that is as mean and rotten as you. You have no respect for others and what they have to say.
People my age don't really care about how they type and if they are using correct punctuation and all that shit.
This, my friends is the MOST intelligent reply to this thread.

This is a GREAT example of a student who CARES. And I will gladly overlook his comment about being disrespectful to me in light of this fact!!!

HOWEVER, young lad, you should not trivialise the importance that EVERY school has a drug problem, as you say. As you get older and wiser, you will eventually realise that this "War on drugs" is all one, big, hypocritical waste of time and money.

If you sincerely want to know what reality is like on Long Island, I would suggest you go visit the janitor in jail. Have a chat with him. I think you will gain a great deal of knowledge, and, if you are as smart as I think you MIGHT be, you can go far in tbis world and really make a difference, unlike most of the loud mouthed LIers on this forum.

FURTHERMORE, in proper English, like in ENGLAND I did indeed spell realise correctly.

Keep up the good work!!!!
whb student

AOL

#121 May 8, 2007
For the record... I'm a girl. =D
somebody

Sound Beach, NY

#123 May 16, 2007
Mark wrote:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!
ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
PHUKING WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE ALL WASTING A LOT OF TIME, and in the case of capitalist America, A LOT OF PHUKING $ THAT COULD BE BETTER USED TO FIGHT WORLD HUNGER, LIKE IN PLACES NO LIer WOULD EVER DREAM OF GOING!!!!!! YOU LIers make me sick and ashamed I was born and raised there.
WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!
THE WAR ON DRUGS IS NOT ONLY A FAILURE, BUT A LAUGHING STOCK AROUND THE WORLD.
Well i you were born on long island than guess what... that means that you are a "LIer" too.
whb

Patchogue, NY

#124 May 23, 2007
Stuff and whatnot wrote:
The janitor was dealing to the kids at the high school, cocaine and something else I believe. Drugs are big out here because the average kid has too much money and too much time on their hands. But yeah, kudos to the school for hiring him.
pretty sure he wasnt dealing cocaine.
WHB Senior

Patchogue, NY

#125 May 23, 2007
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey kid, you live in Westhampton. That's on Long Island, one of the most expensive places to live in America. You are too a little rich kid. You don't like that title? Then do something constructive with your life. Do something that will make a difference in other peoples lives - people not as fortunate as you. Don't be a typical Long Islander.
Are you kidding? Yes Long Island is expensive, but that doesnt make you rich. Most of Long Islanders can barely make it. So no, your wrong in thinking and saying that we are all little rich kids, cause its not true. We are all trying to make a difference in the world and others lives. So back off and make something of your own life.
thanks.
Mark

Harleysville, PA

#126 May 23, 2007
WHB Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Yes Long Island is expensive, but that doesnt make you rich. Most of Long Islanders can barely make it. So no, your wrong in thinking and saying that we are all little rich kids, cause its not true. We are all trying to make a difference in the world and others lives. So back off and make something of your own life.
thanks.
Young lady, I thought we resolved this discussion a few posts back. No?
WHB

Ridge, NY

#127 Jun 7, 2007
just b/c people think everybody is rich in the hamptons, its NOT TRUE!
whb middle schooler

Ridge, NY

#128 Oct 25, 2007
k, this guy could have been a pedophile. Besides, who in their right mind would buy drugs from a school janitor? Are they that stupid? They might as well throw their life out the window...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBPOA Law suit 4 hr Really Brady 96
Building 6 hr Sara 4
Sewer Systems 17 hr Here we go again 11
Merry Christmas 17 hr Here we go again 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Lou 336
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Dec 22 LibertyTreeBud 4
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6

East Moriches News Video

East Moriches Dating
Find my Match