Late Colors Prompt Climate Change Fea...

Late Colors Prompt Climate Change Fears -

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 20, 2007, titled Late Colors Prompt Climate Change Fears -. In it, Newsday reports that:

EAST MONTPELIER, Vt. - Every fall, Marilyn Krom tries to make a trip to Vermont to see its famously beautiful fall foliage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

An American

Pelham, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2007
You've got to be kidding....!!!!!
LI Observer

Portland, ME

#2 Oct 20, 2007
The colors here in NH are terrific. The crowds died down but the foliage is a vibrant display of nature's beauty. Don't believe everything you read!
An American

Pelham, NY

#3 Oct 20, 2007
LI Observer wrote:
The colors here in NH are terrific. The crowds died down but the foliage is a vibrant display of nature's beauty. Don't believe everything you read!
Thank you..... this story is just another left-wing attempt to claim that global warming is destroying the world.... the truth is that the world goes through climate cycles up and down..... DIE AL GORE
Far Fetcher

Fairfield, CT

#4 Oct 20, 2007
I was in Vermont last weekend, and the colors were spectacular.
Route 100 north of Killington, Routes 4 and 7 down through Bennington were beautiful, and the drive back on 22 and the upper Taconic just stunning.

Two days ago I went on my boat for a trip on the Carmans river, and had a picnic lunch between the road and Werthiem ranger station. The colors on the Pepperage and swamp maple were on fire, absolute peak and the best I've seen in twenty years. If you want to see for your self, look at any south shore estuary or pond this next week. If this is a global warming effect, then global warming makes the colors more intense!
curious

Champaign, IL

#5 Oct 20, 2007
Oh, Brother !

More one-track-mindless wonders.

"This year, she noticed something different about the autumn leaves."They're duller, not as sparkly, if you know what I mean,"cit:Climate Change Blamed for Fading Foliage; by dave gram AP 10/20/07

If you have already caved in to the constant drumbeat of fearmongering, here's something to chew on ... Consider the impact when the Sun burns out, as it surely will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Senator Sanders-------HELP Me Out ! (Jul '16) Mar 18 Giz Me Mo Free Stuff 8
Read All Books Authored or Co-Authored By Trump Mar 2 Long Island Liberal 4
Most scenic route-Topsham to Haverhill Feb '17 Sixbennetts 1
News Congressman wants FDA to take action against 'f... Feb '17 Community Disorga... 25
Mikela Underwood missing Jan '17 Anonymous 2
Google: TRUMP And The Politics And Business Pra... Nov '16 Truth is Truth 2
News News 14 Mins Ago Sanders' wife defends non-disc... (Aug '16) Nov '16 Lawrence Wolf 18

East Montpelier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Montpelier Mortgages