Vermont decides whether groundwater i...

Vermont decides whether groundwater is a 'public trust'

There are 1 comment on the New Hampshire Magazine story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Vermont decides whether groundwater is a 'public trust'. In it, New Hampshire Magazine reports that:

“The state will make sure that groundwater is protected.”

In response to a proposal for a water bottling plant in town, East Montpelier voters will be asked whether to ban withdrawing large amounts of groundwater while legislators are considering a bill to protect the ... via New Hampshire Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Magazine.

Henwhisperer

Ripley, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2008
It has already been decided, dear readers, by international foreign entities. I do so wish everyone would wake up to what is going on right under our noses, in front of scaled over eyes. Take off the scales from your eyes! Do not allow ground water or any water to be deemed "public trust".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Montpelier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May 23 Cheddar Cheese 4
Review: D M Furnace Man (Mar '09) May 12 Mich Kabay 2
Disability Fraud and Suboxone Sales and Section... May 10 BPD 3
News Vermont power line approval big step for Canadi... Mar '16 CommUnique 2
News Some Vt. utilities try to put brakes on solar boom (Aug '13) Aug '13 KitemanSA 17
News Gov. Shumlin, wife finalize their divorce (Apr '13) Apr '13 Puzzled 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Vermont (D... (Oct '10) Jul '11 Marcy Unaitis 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Montpelier Mortgages