Ex QC Teacher Reports to Jail

Ex QC Teacher Reports to Jail

There are 5 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Ex QC Teacher Reports to Jail. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

An emotional day for a former East Moline teacher's family. Jason Van Houtte is now in jail after admitting he had sex with a student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

love

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2010
you have only been there a day, and it already feels like an eternity. I'm counting the days. I love you jason.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Damn 12 years for that? that is a bit too much,but of course if he did that with my 15yr old daughter Id kill him.
sad

Bonney Lake, WA

#3 Jul 2, 2010
We are all behind you Jason
Stay strong.
unbelievable

Bonney Lake, WA

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Your victim? Is now working at roadhouse and dating a 27 year old from Iowa. What a joke 12 years

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 6, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
Your victim? Is now working at roadhouse and dating a 27 year old from Iowa. What a joke 12 years
No excuses , the teacher should of know better. He is a teacher for Christ's sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Moline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr 27 Nly 22
News Brunei's sultan divorces Malaysian wife of 5 years (Jun '10) Apr '16 Puteri Kelip-kelip 66
News Dead body found on DeKalb's far east side (Sep '09) Apr '16 Me in Cali 34
Dekalb Dental Group may be robbing you (Mar '07) Apr '16 Twinkle wife 164
Adios Schimmel no longer basketball coach at Mo... Mar '16 One can hope 1
anyone seen strange military presence around e ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 bacsoldier 1
big titty librarian (Apr '15) May '15 em boy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Moline Mortgages