Doc: Dog victim's 'muscles were destr...

Doc: Dog victim's 'muscles were destroyed'

There are 16 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 7, 2011, titled Doc: Dog victim's 'muscles were destroyed'. In it, Newsday reports that:

Dr. Louis H. Riina explains how he and six other surgeonsi 1 2operated oni 1 2Shashi Sharma, 62, who was mauled by two dogs Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Towel Head Special

Bellmore, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Hey can't blame 2) Pit Bull's for bitting a Dot Head that stunk of Curry and carries chicken heads and blood in her pocket book. Maybe a prayer to Allah would have helped.Typical North Merrick trash. This area has allot of them.
Still

Massapequa Park, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2011
I wish they would catch that dog already.
Bobbi

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 9, 2011
Deserves this towl head flying carpet lady. I tell all my pitbill to attack anyone with dots on their head.
bow wow ruff

Bellmore, NY

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Anyone really care if this Dot head was bit by a pitbull?

Blame it on her turban or curry stench he had on her.
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#5 Oct 25, 2011
Towel Head Special wrote:
Hey can't blame 2) Pit Bull's for bitting a Dot Head that stunk of Curry and carries chicken heads and blood in her pocket book. Maybe a prayer to Allah would have helped.Typical North Merrick trash. This area has allot of them.
Are you kidding? What kind of inhuman animal are you? I grew up in NY and people like you make me ashamed to say I used to live there. Buy the way genius, the word allot is spelled "alot"
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#6 Oct 25, 2011
East Meadow was the town I grew up in. I was always proud to say I came from East Meadow, until now. Racist people like the ones stating their comments above didn't exist when I was growing up. So sad that people like you now live in a neighborhood that used to be an example of what community life should be all about. How about all of you pack up and go live together in the same neighborhood and see how disfunction functions.
East Meadow

Bellmore, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2011
East Meadow is more like Little India now with all the Indians and dot heads that moved in to East meadow. The quality of life is low is Little India aka East Meadow, house prices sunk, schools are worse then ever and you can blame or credit the dot heads for that also.
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#8 Oct 26, 2011
In case you haven't noticed the whole country is in a downturn. And as for your so called "dotheads" moving in-BLAME THE HOMEOWNERS WHO SELL TO WHOMEVER WILL PAY THEM THE MOST MONEY" That's the american economy- write your congress!!!!!!!!!!
Just saying

New York, NY

#9 Oct 26, 2011
Colorado Mama wrote:
<quoted text>Buy the way genius, the word allot is spelled "alot"
Actually, there is no such word as "alot". It's a common mistake you made but it made you look really silly because you were putting someone down for being dumb when in fact you are not very smart either.
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#10 Oct 27, 2011
By the way the phrase a lot means to have an excess of something. Check the dictionary!
Truth Hurts

Bellmore, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2011
Colorado Mama wrote:
By the way the phrase a lot means to have an excess of something. Check the dictionary!
I think you should have before you told someone they were an idiot for misspelling it... and then misspelled it yourself.

Too funny. These forums can be so amusing.

Hopefully your not homeschooling.
Dots R US

Bellmore, NY

#12 Oct 27, 2011
Hey just build a temple for these Indians in North Merrick they moved in by the hundreds in that area, she stunk of curry and goat I don't blame the pit bulls at all. They were hungry.
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#13 Oct 28, 2011
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should have before you told someone they were an idiot for misspelling it... and then misspelled it yourself.
Too funny. These forums can be so amusing.
Hopefully your not homeschooling.
Oh, buy the way I used the word genius - not idiot - learn how to read before you comment, besides what do you know about East Meadow? You live in Connecticut- Comment on something you know about
Hi Mom

Bellmore, NY

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Colorado Mama wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, buy the way I used the word genius - not idiot - learn how to read before you comment, besides what do you know about East Meadow? You live in Connecticut- Comment on something you know about
Wow, you are beyond clueless... this is awesome.

"Buy the way..."

Awesome, you don't even know the difference between "buy" and "by". You're probably an English teacher, right?

By the way, I live on LI, when your ISP (look it up, I know that went over your head) is based in CT, then that is where Topix assumes you are writing from.

Please, respond more... I need a good laugh.
Colorado Mama

Canon City, CO

#15 Nov 1, 2011
How'd you guess? It's sad that you need to read this to get a laugh-GET A LIFE
Coking With Curry

Bellmore, NY

#16 Nov 1, 2011
I don't blame the Dog at all, this was the dot heads fault, who carries Goat and Curry on a walk. I think she was feeding them and trying to catch them for dinner with the 40 other dot heads jammed in one house in North Merrick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Meadow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) Wed troothpaste 1,121
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) Wed teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Way to Go: Irene Kowalski, Merrick Wed RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... Wed USAFSF Ret 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... May 26 big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 26 Catholic love 8,033
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) May 24 veronica 26
More from around the web

East Meadow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]