Woman Dies After Rushed To Hospital F...

Woman Dies After Rushed To Hospital From Turtle Creek Police Station

There are 8 comments on the WPXI story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Woman Dies After Rushed To Hospital From Turtle Creek Police Station. In it, WPXI reports that:

Investigators are trying to determine why a woman died after she was rushed to a hospital from a Turtle Creek police station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Inquizinator

Monaca, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2010
The story will be interesting to hear in its entirety from all points of view. More than likely there will not be but a clip that is too short too tell for oneself. We can listen anyways and try to gather as much information, details as possible.

Take time before formulating any judgments.
Bella Toni

Monessen, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Any time anyone dies in police custody it's because the cops did something shady.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Any time anyone dies in police custody it's because the cops did something shady.
==========
We usually somewhat agree, but not today. So what
if someone already booted up some dope before the cops got them, or, what if they swallowed that dope
when the cops were rolling up ? Anythings possible
but blaming the cops right off when nobody knows what she died from is a wild accusation.
Bella Toni

Monessen, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Mysterious 'gash' on her face, according to her husband. How would that happen if she was driving without a license? The police said she 'co-operated'. A woman under 40. I can't wait to see the cause of death. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe not. If I am, I'll eat it.
Eddie

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Mysterious gash? Maybe she fell.

I remember seeing this story on WPXI- they like to sensationalize things by the way. Driving without a license? Lets dig in to that a bit. Why would someone be driving without a license? That's illegal isn't it? The woman is dead, but, she has lost credibility already.

Age doesn't matter. Doesn't matter if you are 40, 78 or 19... You can still become combative with the authorities and you can still be breaking the law- like driving without a license.

Don't blame the cops. If she was home watching tv, chances are she would be alive.

Bella Toni

Monessen, PA

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Yes, it's illegal to drive without a license but it's not something to DIE over. Normally people under a certain age just don't up and die. You're right, if she were home, she would probably be alive right now. But she wasn't at home and she is dead and I think the police, at the least, owe her husband, who WAS at home watching TV, an explanation.
In Contrast

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Apr 24, 2010
Sounds like someone is sitting home watching too many Archie Bunker reruns.
Resident joe

Monroeville, PA

#8 Jun 7, 2010
First they should test her blood to see what drugs she was on, and they should maybe run a few X-rays to see if maybe she hit her head or something,

if none of that comes up then it was probably a disease that killed her, who knows, but i bet she had something and being arrested really got her worked up.. heart attack maybe? was she big? have a bad heart? maybe a genetic disorder? do not always consider a cop killed her there are other things that seem more.. likely to be true.

Why would a cop kill a 40 yr old for driving without a license? come on now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mikey t's bar Aug 2 I Fart Too 14
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) Jun '17 Swamp Inhabitant ... 16
Registered Electrician (Dec '15) Jun '17 rodger 8
Is anyone running against District Judge Scott ... (Jan '15) May '17 Duquesne Resident 6
Time to get rid of the chief (Jan '17) Apr '17 Citizen 24 yrs 2
White Oak borough manager Apr '17 Non-political 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Sfinx 57

East McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East McKeesport Mortgages