Shes a wh*re and deep down nick knew it
Mind your business

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jul 15, 2009
nick will find someone better...
bigsis

United States

#24 Jul 16, 2009
nick, love you!! don't let that F***IN WH*** make you think that you did anything wrong you kissed her ass and then some. someone will come along that will be as good to you as you are them. just listen too me next time!!! love ya!!!
lmao

Clay City, KY

#25 Jul 17, 2009
yea thats right
ByStander

United States

#26 Jul 17, 2009
Yo!! Once a who** always one, if they do it once chances are they'll do it again. Somethings never change. Find you a good girl that treats you as well as you do them. Don't settle for 2nd best darlin! You deserve better!

Since: Jun 09

Ransom, KY

#27 Jul 17, 2009
I 100 percent agree
nick2009

Richmond, KY

#28 Jul 19, 2009
thanks everyone,,,,,,makes me feel a lot better.
dontworryaboutit

Richmond, KY

#29 Aug 24, 2009
she is supposed 2 be knocked up. who by? probaly lies between a few people. she did nick very bad. the baby prbly belongs to one of her family members man. just like she fucked dwight.(her uncle) shes such a hoe. like mother like daughter. i cant believe gary is still with patty. she fu@k#% his bestfriend jerry. thats a messed up bunch. megan and patty should strap a matress 2 their back.
lord

United States

#30 Oct 16, 2009
and how do you all no she f&^k dwight
goodtimes

Jackson, KY

#31 Oct 22, 2009
Dude didnt I see you tonight with a girl, wtf did I miss? is that the one everyones talking about, anyways wtf...
Chanda

Pikeville, KY

#32 Oct 29, 2009
goodtimes wrote:
Dude didnt I see you tonight with a girl, wtf did I miss? is that the one everyones talking about, anyways wtf...
LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ARE WORKING ON THERE MARRIAGE AND AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY THAT IS ALL THAT MAYYERS THEY BOTH HAVE MADE MISTAKES BUT HAVE MOVED ON FROM THERE SO LEAVE THEM ALONE.
BUNCH OF SHIT

United States

#33 Nov 2, 2009
SO IF YOU NO SHE F... HER UNCLE TELL US A LITTLE BET ABOUT CAUSE I THINK YOU ALL ARE JUST MAKING THIS SHIT UP.AND SHE'S NOT EVEN KNOCK UP SO YOU REALY DONT NO SHIT DO YOU.AND YOU ALL HAVE NEVER MADE MISTAKES ?
insert name here

Lawrenceburg, KY

#35 Nov 16, 2009
if i had a dollar for everythime megan and angel claimed to be knocked up.. lmao
dontworryaboutit

Harpursville, NY

#36 Dec 24, 2009
well she is 4 sure pregnant now. whos the daddy? I feel so bad 4 nick. he left his job in corbin to come back 2 her. then she left him again 1 month later. Now she is pregnant. messed up situation.
CRAZY GIRL

Pikeville, KY

#37 Feb 14, 2010
i think nick could have done better and she should just give him a divorce but as long as he lets her come back to him any time she wonts to then she will keep on doing him like that
renee megans aunt

United States

#38 Feb 17, 2010
hey crazy girl who are you cause you seem to no alot about this family just wondering cause you also left a post on morgans to so why not leave your name and she is not going back to nick she is with justin and thats it so talk about yourself your no sant either and by the way did you no alot of ppl on this topic is getting into alot of troble for writting stuff so i would watch it if i was you
old school mate

Lexington, KY

#39 Mar 4, 2010
Well.. I was in c/0 2009.. the one she was SUPPOSED to be in before she quit (suprise).
I spoke to her a few times, I was embarrassed to be seen around her because she really was a whore... or the whore at SF anyways.. she always tried to take others bf's and she would talk about ppl and get her ass kicked. She was skanky too. She would ALWAYS say she was pregnant. After a while people figured out the she was pregnant for the 10th time in 6 months... and her baby daddy was this guy or this guy... that girl needed a life... well she quit school so there goes all her chances... poor people.
curiouse

United States

#40 Apr 19, 2010
I heard she quit because alot of girls were after her? Is that true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
linville mosley from frasure crk (May '11) 10 min Vicky Mosley 24
What ever happened to James Burke? 4 hr Festus Hagen 4
floyd county 2 in stare for od 15 hr pink panther 17
Puncheon Music Thread (Jan '15) 21 hr LanceTheIntern 4
Need Air Conditioner repaired Fri CaseyJones 2
Nice lady in blueish gray SUV Fri Sammy 1
Patti caudill Thu You know me 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East McDowell Mortgages