Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

funny

West Liberty, KY

#23738 Sep 26, 2012
You mite as well like it for theres nothing you can do about it for OBOMA will win again.The rep, partey beat there own by leting a lieing nut for the rich run and he said with is own words he did not give a shit for 47% of the american people,Also the lieing R,he can not open his mouth with out geting cought up in a lie.There was 2 people that could beat oboma and one was RON PAUL and the OTHER was GAREY JOHNSON. The rep, partey and the big money people could not buy off RON PAUL even thoue the rep, knew he could beat oboma they did not wount him in as president for RON was not for sell.
Low low

Richmond, KY

#23740 Sep 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
She had on a disguise,Innocence?She was forcing her way to the car and window,Innocent?Observers disagree.Excuses the man,no,just try to tell it like it was.,O wise one!!!
You must be a teacher of correct typing,correct use of the language,and like to grade people to prove you know so much and improve your belief you are so much better than we poor folks out here.Go ahead,call names as WTF does,it just indicates you are belittleing yourself,not putting you above poor ole WTF.
The small woman scared the cowardly Republicans.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23741 Sep 26, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
She had on a wig and glasses..... Poor old fool, when in doubt, look at the court's decision, NOT what clap trap senile fools come up with ??? SO senile fool, did they find ".. a grenade or something.." LMAOROTFu~!
Again,it is wonderful to have such great hindsight!Every one there should have immediately known she was just an innocent and not a terriost,don`t you think?B.S. The cts.decision was made by a Democratic appointed and Party judge,and meant nothing.He was no better nor worse than others,and he correctly spanked the man,but so what?You are a fool to keep on this silly item.Do you now believe you are so much better than all others?By again putting someone down? Typical Calif.fool.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23742 Sep 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,it is wonderful to have such great hindsight!Every one there should have immediately known she was just an innocent and not a terriost,don`t you think?B.S. The cts.decision was made by a Democratic appointed and Party judge,and meant nothing.He was no better nor worse than others,and he correctly spanked the man,but so what?You are a fool to keep on this silly item.Do you now believe you are so much better than all others?By again putting someone down? Typical Calif.fool.
The Judge was elected by the people you Liar.

Why do you lie all of the Tome Liar?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#23743 Sep 26, 2012
It's not a huge problem to subdue the lady... Once subdued, the stomp was unnecessary... As for the judges, let me know when the appeal is and why Rand fired the guy from his campaign. You're an idiot, without the basic ability to learn..
funny but true

Blairsville, GA

#23744 Sep 26, 2012
Must be a BAPTIST

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23745 Sep 27, 2012
A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him an exam and found nothing physically wrong with him.

“Listen,” the doctor said,“If you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you need to stop taking your troubles to bed with you.”

“I know that's true, Doc,” said the patient,“But my wife refuses to sleep alone!”
trjjj

Lexington, KY

#23746 Sep 27, 2012
you people talk about the dumbest [email protected]
truth

Hyden, KY

#23747 Sep 27, 2012
i agree!
SLew

Kent, WA

#23748 Sep 27, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia. The doctor gave him an exam and found nothing physically wrong with him.
“Listen,” the doctor said,“If you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you need to stop taking your troubles to bed with you.”
“I know that's true, Doc,” said the patient,“But my wife refuses to sleep alone!”
Little stefan had a recent hard on, so he ran to the bedroom to show his wife. In his excitement & wearing his reading glasses he plowed RIGHT into the door. His glasses hit the door first and broke & the paramedics said they've NEVER seen a pecker stuck in a keyhole...

Houston, TX

#23752 Sep 29, 2012
Now that we are into renaming things like Mount Diablo, etc., President Obama, our Dear Leader, wants to rename the San Andreas Fault.

From now on, it will be known as "Bush's Fault."
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#23753 Sep 29, 2012
Good one Stevie!
Obama 2012

AOL

#23754 Sep 29, 2012
Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012
Slew

Kent, WA

#23755 Sep 29, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Now that we are into renaming things like Mount Diablo, etc., President Obama, our Dear Leader, wants to rename the San Andreas Fault.
Since the American people realize the economy is Bush's fault, I approve....Funny, your party contributed to their own demise, but NEED to blame the mechanic working to fix it.
Obama 2012

AOL

#23756 Sep 29, 2012
Doc Savage wrote:
...stepped on her head???
....*sigh*.....Rookies.....tha ts what a Tazer is for.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,
All Polls Have Him Behind
Reap What You Sow.
Obama 2012
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23757 Sep 30, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
The people want to rename you, they prefer Fat Ass.

Houston, TX

#23758 Sep 30, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since the American people realize the economy is Bush's fault, I approve....Funny, your party contributed to their own demise, but NEED to blame the mechanic working to fix it.
That's hilarious! That "mechanic" has had almost four years, and has done nothing. Now, that's a fact, Jack, and totally irrefutable.
Jackie d

Lebanon, KY

#23760 Sep 30, 2012
Yes
man

Covington, KY

#23761 Sep 30, 2012
Mitch McConnell's lap dog and will be an ineffective representative of this state. I would say that this is not the last contraversial thing that happens surrounding him!!! Now that I think of it....not the first either!!!
wrf

Waco, KY

#23763 Oct 1, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious! That "mechanic" has had almost four years, and has done nothing. Now, that's a fact, Jack, and totally irrefutable.
You blithering nut job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent to own 16 hr Debra 1
Baskets of Manna Fri PokeNO 4
Castle drive-by shooting? Fri Agree 3
Rodney Nelson Thu Pollywannacracker 3
what do u think of ricky younce (Mar '13) Thu Ricky Younce 7
Sophia Cedrus Wed FBI 1
Randy Johnson (Sep '09) Jul 27 Trenten 19

East McDowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance