help

Ransom, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Does anyone know of anybody who can make a low fat cheesecake?
LMAO

Ransom, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Go get a cookbook.. You are probably just a fat a** trying to find a dessert that will help you loose weight..lol
wow

Clay City, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
help wrote:
Does anyone know of anybody who can make a low fat cheesecake?
Low fat my as% put the lard in it, and lots of sugar.
Tastyz

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Go get a cookbook.. You are probably just a fat a** trying to find a dessert that will help you loose weight..lol
I fail to find the funny in that. You total waste of space, go play with yourself.
Tastyz

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2010
Here is a useful response to your question.

LOW CALORIE CHEESECAKE TO LIVE FOR
CRUST
1 1/2 cups of finely crushed lowfat vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup of no-calorie refrigerated butter spray (you may add a bit more or less to get a workable crust as temperature, humidity & altitude affect differently)

You can also opt to use a ready-made crust of your choice but be sure and count this calorie content as part of your recipe. If you use a ready-made crust, subtract 65 calories to delete the given crust, then add the calories of your ready-made crust and divide by 8 (8 servings).
FILLING
2(8 oz) packages of fat-free cream cheese, softened
Nutrasweet (add as much or as little as you like - you control the sweetness)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 carton of Egg-Beaters (or 2 eggs)

Optional - you can experiment with additional lemon & lemon peel, strawberries, extracts such as almond, rum, brandy, mint. The possibilities are endless.

DIRECTIONS - Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan OR just use an ovenproof deep-dish pie plate. Next, mix filling, adding the eggs last until blended. Pour in your crust & bake for about 40 minutes (until the center is almost set). Refrigerate at least 3 hours before eating. Top with fruit, fat-free topping, drizzled jelly or a bit of toasted coconut. Serves 8.

CALORIES = about 125 per slice
Gayle

Macon, GA

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Tastyz wrote:
Here is a useful response to your question.
LOW CALORIE CHEESECAKE TO LIVE FOR
CRUST
1 1/2 cups of finely crushed lowfat vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup of no-calorie refrigerated butter spray (you may add a bit more or less to get a workable crust as temperature, humidity & altitude affect differently)
You can also opt to use a ready-made crust of your choice but be sure and count this calorie content as part of your recipe. If you use a ready-made crust, subtract 65 calories to delete the given crust, then add the calories of your ready-made crust and divide by 8 (8 servings).
FILLING
2(8 oz) packages of fat-free cream cheese, softened
Nutrasweet (add as much or as little as you like - you control the sweetness)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 carton of Egg-Beaters (or 2 eggs)
Optional - you can experiment with additional lemon & lemon peel, strawberries, extracts such as almond, rum, brandy, mint. The possibilities are endless.
DIRECTIONS - Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan OR just use an ovenproof deep-dish pie plate. Next, mix filling, adding the eggs last until blended. Pour in your crust & bake for about 40 minutes (until the center is almost set). Refrigerate at least 3 hours before eating. Top with fruit, fat-free topping, drizzled jelly or a bit of toasted coconut. Serves 8.
CALORIES = about 125 per slice
I made this for Oprah, and she ate the hole thang.
help

Ransom, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Tastyz wrote:
Here is a useful response to your question.
LOW CALORIE CHEESECAKE TO LIVE FOR
CRUST
1 1/2 cups of finely crushed lowfat vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup of no-calorie refrigerated butter spray (you may add a bit more or less to get a workable crust as temperature, humidity & altitude affect differently)
You can also opt to use a ready-made crust of your choice but be sure and count this calorie content as part of your recipe. If you use a ready-made crust, subtract 65 calories to delete the given crust, then add the calories of your ready-made crust and divide by 8 (8 servings).
FILLING
2(8 oz) packages of fat-free cream cheese, softened
Nutrasweet (add as much or as little as you like - you control the sweetness)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 carton of Egg-Beaters (or 2 eggs)
Optional - you can experiment with additional lemon & lemon peel, strawberries, extracts such as almond, rum, brandy, mint. The possibilities are endless.
DIRECTIONS - Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan OR just use an ovenproof deep-dish pie plate. Next, mix filling, adding the eggs last until blended. Pour in your crust & bake for about 40 minutes (until the center is almost set). Refrigerate at least 3 hours before eating. Top with fruit, fat-free topping, drizzled jelly or a bit of toasted coconut. Serves 8.
CALORIES = about 125 per slice
Thank you so much!!! I will try this today.
hungry

Hazard, KY

#8 Oct 2, 2010
help wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much!!! I will try this today.
are you going to put strawberries on top, yummy
hum

Macon, GA

#9 Oct 16, 2010
hungry wrote:
<quoted text>are you going to put strawberries on top, yummy
real men do not eat cheesecake you whimp.
dummy

Macon, GA

#10 Oct 16, 2010
hum wrote:
<quoted text>real men do not eat cheesecake you whimp.
thats real men do not ear Quiche.
farmer brown

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Oct 16, 2010
i like american and pepper jack cheese in my cheese cake, sorry a run-on sentence.
hey

Macon, GA

#12 Oct 17, 2010
farmer brown wrote:
i like american and pepper jack cheese in my cheese cake, sorry a run-on sentence.
framer brown your goats are out. you better put your cheesecake down and go get um.
farmer brown

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>framer brown your goats are out. you better put your cheesecake down and go get um.
thanks HEY, i've chased dem dar goats all over the place, they want hay, got no hay, OH WELL!.
texas pete

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2010
farmer brown wrote:
<quoted text> thanks HEY, i've chased dem dar goats all over the place, they want hay, got no hay, OH WELL!.
listen you not going to git that hay ride hay. check with james riley hall in allen for hay.
farmer brown

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2010
is he gonna have a hay ride 2.
jonny rotten

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
farmer brown wrote:
is he gonna have a hay ride 2.
you need to be picking corn, not going on hay rides.and you better watch funnel cakester is shuckin your corn.
fast food

Macon, GA

#17 Oct 30, 2010
buger king has funnel cake sticks.
hungry

Macon, GA

#18 Nov 27, 2010
Tastyz wrote:
Here is a useful response to your question.
LOW CALORIE CHEESECAKE TO LIVE FOR
CRUST
1 1/2 cups of finely crushed lowfat vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup of no-calorie refrigerated butter spray (you may add a bit more or less to get a workable crust as temperature, humidity & altitude affect differently)
You can also opt to use a ready-made crust of your choice but be sure and count this calorie content as part of your recipe. If you use a ready-made crust, subtract 65 calories to delete the given crust, then add the calories of your ready-made crust and divide by 8 (8 servings).
FILLING
2(8 oz) packages of fat-free cream cheese, softened
Nutrasweet (add as much or as little as you like - you control the sweetness)
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 carton of Egg-Beaters (or 2 eggs)
Optional - you can experiment with additional lemon & lemon peel, strawberries, extracts such as almond, rum, brandy, mint. The possibilities are endless.
DIRECTIONS - Mix crust ingredients and press into springform pan OR just use an ovenproof deep-dish pie plate. Next, mix filling, adding the eggs last until blended. Pour in your crust & bake for about 40 minutes (until the center is almost set). Refrigerate at least 3 hours before eating. Top with fruit, fat-free topping, drizzled jelly or a bit of toasted coconut. Serves 8.
CALORIES = about 125 per slice
might try this for christmas, thanks.
cheesecake factory

Mililani, HI

#19 Apr 1, 2012
you can also check out their menu's online at
http://cheesecakefactorymenu.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eastern Kentucky holds first Pride Festival 48 min antipolicticalcor... 99
The Creek 13 hr BOP CO 2
wheelwright drug dealers (Mar '16) 16 hr Amanda caudill 17
Gays in virgie (Oct '12) Mon Educated 13
Robert "Bob" Shawn Wilks (Mar '14) Mon Grannybbbb 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep 23 Musikologist 43
the music thread (Mar '12) Sep 23 Musikologist 25

East McDowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East McDowell Mortgages