'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
62,621 - 62,640 of 146,140 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious...I think you just call people names and try to be obnoxius for attention but I'll try to educate you anyways. How about this:
How about this... Israel has done more for the US than any other country.
Israel provides business partnerships.
Israel has more companies on the NASDAQ (USA tech stock exchange than any other country other than USA and China).
Israel provides technology, patents, innovation.
Israel provides diplomatic support in the United Nations - votes to support USA than other nations.
Israel provides strategic military benefits (intelligence, cooperation, innovation, etc...).
Also we have an enormous amount of American citizens that live in Israel, it is also the only "Free" country in the mid-east that we share the same values.
Now that I've answered your questions seriously. Answer mine seriously.
Why won't you join a conversation instead of just name calling? I bet you would actually find more common ground then you think.
Israel has NEVER dona a damn thing for the US except take Billions annyually in subsidies.

Israel has FREE Universal Healthcare paid for by the US.

Israel has NEVER joined the US in a Military engagement.

They cause nothing but trouble you idiot.
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Nutter Butter wrote:
<quoted text>What he meant to say, is what has Israel done for HIM. Lol..!!
Just like the government gives him foodstamps, he expects everyone to give him stuff.
Another Conservaturd wing nut with no education and extremely stupid.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel has NEVER dona a damn thing for the US except take Billions annyually in subsidies.
Hehehe...Now I know how your parents felt. I love beating you every day as well.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Hey, Great Job Libs! I wonder if you will handle the economy just as good as this! Wow! How progressive! Oh wait, the economy is Bushs fault.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Benghazi Report Results In 3 State Department Resignations: Official

WASHINGTON (AP) An administration official says the chief of the State Department's security service, one of his deputies and an official from the agency's Middle East bureau have resigned after a damning report that found systematic management failures responsible for a lack of security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/beng...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Another Conservaturd wing nut with no education and extremely stupid.
All right wtf, you asked for it, I wasn't going to let everyone know who you really are, but I am now posting your link, this is wtf on a good day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe...Now I know how your parents felt. I love beating you every day as well.
You stupid pos.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

undercover video of wtf at his last KKK meeting, white sheets and all,

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Israel has NEVER dona a damn thing for the US except take Billions annyually in subsidies.
Has Israel helped as much as Pakistan?
Israeli fighters have always taken part in air support operations in the Middle East.
They are God's people...after seeing what Hitler did, we as Christians made a vow to never let that sort of thing happen again.

You are a good little lap dog, go lick someones lap!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos.
When you can't do anything but call people names as if it somehow hurts them; it's you way of saying you surrender.

(I love the daily beatings I give you)
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Another good job libs! Hyperinflation! Keep printing oblamer, it will still be Bushs fault!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... '
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

How about this one! Deny what is happening libs!

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Buy" the way
Lmao
Doofus.
"By" the way shut up DOOFUS!!!!!
righty

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

person of the year obama.quit your whining.mitts Gone thank Goodness.he is your commander.an your chieF.get use to it shut up.an behave?
Frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if republicans did the most banning back then, it was the for different reasons than today. Obama and the democrats of today want to ban guns to render us defenseless against THEM..
This government wants total control of the American people so we can't fight back when they take everything we have worked for from us. As soon as they have us to where we can't fight them back on anything, we are theirs and anything they want from us will be taken without our consent and we won't be voting on it.
When they take all our money we work for, then our property and homes, what will we fight with, rocks, and sticks like they do in some other countries, and if we do try fighting back they will be the only ones with guns to defend themselves with, and they will use them against us if we dare object to what they do.
During the "08 election ,Obama stated he wanted to draw down the US Military and have a "DOMESTIC MILITARY" {that only he could control, of course}}
Isn't that like Hitler did in Germany when the police {can't spell it correct, but close to sounding like costopo }} would break down citizens doors and kill them or haul them off to prison's and families never saw or heard of them again. All for speaking out against the regime, even if they hadn't done it at all , but was suspect of or someone's who if they didn't like or got angry at the person would say they did.
Is that what we want for ourselves in America. That's what it coming to.
They will ban guns, but not drugs or violent video's till we are all dead or in government custody .
What a f-ing retard, may I suggest you take your miserable self out to pasture and put yourself out of your misery ...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

righty wrote:
person of the year obama.quit your whining.mitts Gone thank Goodness.he is your commander.an your chieF.get use to it shut up.an behave?
wow, libotard of the year, what an honor - from a left wing anti-American newspaper! This is even greater news that when the communist party endorsed him for president. Oh how proud his sheeple are,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if republicans did the most banning back then, it was the for different reasons than today. Obama and the democrats of today want to ban guns to render us defenseless against THEM..
This government wants total control of the American people so we can't fight back when they take everything we have worked for from us. As soon as they have us to where we can't fight them back on anything, we are theirs and anything they want from us will be taken without our consent and we won't be voting on it.
When they take all our money we work for, then our property and homes, what will we fight with, rocks, and sticks like they do in some other countries, and if we do try fighting back they will be the only ones with guns to defend themselves with, and they will use them against us if we dare object to what they do.
During the "08 election ,Obama stated he wanted to draw down the US Military and have a "DOMESTIC MILITARY" {that only he could control, of course}}
Isn't that like Hitler did in Germany when the police {can't spell it correct, but close to sounding like costopo }} would break down citizens doors and kill them or haul them off to prison's and families never saw or heard of them again. All for speaking out against the regime, even if they hadn't done it at all , but was suspect of or someone's who if they didn't like or got angry at the person would say they did.
Is that what we want for ourselves in America. That's what it coming to.
They will ban guns, but not drugs or violent video's till we are all dead or in government custody .
Liberals do not like guns, they do like drugs, violent video games and orgys,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What a f-ing retard, may I suggest you take your miserable self out to pasture and put yourself out of your misery ...
Speaking of retards, did you and wtf ever get the first same sex marriage annulment in California history? Just wondering!

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't do anything but call people names as if it somehow hurts them; it's you way of saying you surrender.
(I love the daily beatings I give you)
I'm calling PETA!
stop spankin monkey boy!

...oh never mind he spanks his own monkey!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Mister American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling PETA!
stop spankin monkey boy!
...oh never mind he spanks his own monkey!
lol
Wilbert

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos.
Dumb azz! How about you take break from your manchild mancave and get a little sunshine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East McDowell Discussions

Search the East McDowell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
David Collins 19 min anomyous 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 50 min thispost1912 1,011
Kisha Cotton is the reason Tiger Woods marriage... (Dec '09) 4 hr PWF 12
Obama he's a disgrace 5 hr Abe 11
Stevie or Stephen Akers of Toler Creek, Harold KY (Aug '12) 6 hr Hope this helps 31
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr but now 81,566
police in shop fork 11 hr dalton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

East McDowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East McDowell People Search