'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193969 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Lexington, KY

#51189 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'wish' there were MORE 'stupid' people like ME!
You are already one too many.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#51190 Oct 3, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally correct! My fear is for my children, grandchildren, and country.
I am a patriot. My father was in the Pacific during World War II. My brother was killed in the Viet Nam war.
Wikipedia says, "Patriotism is love and devotion to ones country".
Patriotism is that feeling that you get when the flag passes in front of you. It's that feeling that causes you to put your hand over your heart or to salute as the flag passes. This gesture is done because of that feeling. Not because the person across the street or standing next to you expects it to be done.
Patriotism is that anger that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up when you hear someone degrading the flag or the country.
Patriotism is that feeling that you get when looking at the Statue of Liberty or the Liberty Bell.
Patriotism is standing on the front line and fighting for your country even when that feeling in your gut tells you to turn and run.
Patriotism is a "pride" that you feel inside, but don't have the right words to explain.
Your fear is for your scared little ass chickenshit.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#51191 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Howard Stern.....lmfao!
frank

Oakland, CA

#51192 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'wish' there were MORE 'stupid' people like ME!
Of course you do, you could dress them all in white sheets or brown shirts eh ...
whitehair of Louisville

Eminence, KY

#51194 Oct 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you could dress them all in white sheets or brown shirts eh ...
The Brown shirts will all be saved for Obama`s followers.Like Hitler`s boy scouts.

Thankfully,the white sheets are now only saved for the towel heads.
That time has apssed here in the U.S.A.
Whats Up

Chicago, IL

#51195 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux is pure propaganda designed for stupid people....like you.
They have almost 98 million viewers so I don't think so!!!!!
Whats Up

Chicago, IL

#51196 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your fear is for your scared little ass chickenshit.
I made a heart felt post and you make another one sentence evil rant. I have a feeling more people will appreciate my post than yours. LMAO!!!!

You are a sad little nobody!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#51197 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your fear is for your scared little ass chickenshit.
Oh that is an intelligent statement! LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51198 Oct 3, 2012
To re-elect obama
would be like...

The Titanic
backing up and "hitting" the iceberg AGAIN!
whitehair of Louisville

Eminence, KY

#51199 Oct 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
More power to you senile moron - no one is holding you back
Every one is invited,Frank.Even you! About time we all felt we had some one up there we could count on!Been at it for many years.Funny,with Obama we all had such hope and desire for the change he promised.Once there it all turned to hot air from just another politician wanting power,not to do any good.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#51200 Oct 3, 2012
Our Great America

A new report released by the United Nations is publicly calling for the establishment of a world currency and none of the major news networks are even covering it.

In early 2009, U.S. net national savings as a percentage of GDP went negative for the first time since 1952, and it has continued its downward trend since then.

A dinner cruise company in Chicago got nearly $1 million in economic stimulus funds to combat terrorism.

The U.S. government has declared some parts of Arizona off limits to U.S. citizens because of the threat of violence from Mexican drug smugglers.

1.41 million Americans filed for personal bankruptcy in 2009 - a 32 percent increase over 2008.

43 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement.

U.S. officials say that more than three billion dollars in cash (much of it aid money paid for by U.S. taxpayers) has been stolen by corrupt officials in Afghanistan and flown out of Kabul International Airport in recent years.

School officials in one town in Massachusetts are refusing to allow students to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

Since 1973, more than 50 million babies have been murdered in abortion facilities across the United States.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51201 Oct 3, 2012
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Illinois man's Romney lawn signs stolen then returned and set of fire
"You shouldn‘t take anything but setting them on fire next to someone’s house is way beyond crossing the line"

Read more: http://www.kzbb.com/cc-common/news/sections/n...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#51202 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
To re-elect obama
would be like...
The Titanic
backing up and "hitting" the iceberg AGAIN!
Really??? If Mitt's replay of the Bush/Repub ideas are sooooo great and Obama is sooooo bad, why is Mitt losing the race in almost every state? Talk about hitting again. Name ONE, just ONE idea or plan Mitt has that is ANY different from what Bush did or wanted to do. How'd that shit work out for America??????????
The Trickle Down is just the rich pissing on all of us.

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

#51204 Oct 3, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Republitards are stupid.

We told you little twerp...yo mamma got's Obama phone!
Low minority vote Obama...get dat free tip G!

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

#51205 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Illinois man's Romney lawn signs stolen then returned and set of fire
"You shouldn‘t take anything but setting them on fire next to someone’s house is way beyond crossing the line"
Read more: http://www.kzbb.com/cc-common/news/sections/n...
.45 ACP might be a good "Fire Deterrent!

I would bust a cap in their @$$!

In Ky. the law says arson is grounds for defense with deadly force.
frank

Oakland, CA

#51206 Oct 3, 2012
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every
rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who
hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one
who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Enter George Bush. A decade ago our decision to go to war was the knee jerk reaction of a nation that had forgotten the lessons from our previous conflicts and ignored our most seasoned of warriors. We tossed out all of the other solutions in our tool box and we rushed into conflict when cooler heads should have prevailed.
Give us a handful of thoughtful, open minded, well educated, respectful, diplomats who will tirelessly work to make the world a more peaceful and stable place and we can shut down large sections of the pentagon.
It is cheaper and more effective to fight perception problems with these kinds of people than with soldiers and drones. Who do you want the face of America to be, the solider urinating on the corpse of an enemy? Perhaps the impact-crater of a drone strike on a wedding party? Every time we fight terrorism the wrong way, we create more terrorists.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51207 Oct 3, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Really??? If Mitt's replay of the Bush/Repub ideas are sooooo great and Obama is sooooo bad, why is Mitt losing the race in almost every state? Talk about hitting again. Name ONE, just ONE idea or plan Mitt has that is ANY different from what Bush did or wanted to do. How'd that shit work out for America??????????
The Trickle Down is just the rich pissing on all of us.
What is "redistribution" to you?
Making sure everyone has just enuf to survive is WHAT it is to me!
Beholden to the Master(dictator obama)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51208 Oct 3, 2012
frank wrote:
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every
rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who
hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one
who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
Enter George Bush. A decade ago our decision to go to war was the knee jerk reaction of a nation that had forgotten the lessons from our previous conflicts and ignored our most seasoned of warriors. We tossed out all of the other solutions in our tool box and we rushed into conflict when cooler heads should have prevailed.
Give us a handful of thoughtful, open minded, well educated, respectful, diplomats who will tirelessly work to make the world a more peaceful and stable place and we can shut down large sections of the pentagon.
It is cheaper and more effective to fight perception problems with these kinds of people than with soldiers and drones. Who do you want the face of America to be, the solider urinating on the corpse of an enemy? Perhaps the impact-crater of a drone strike on a wedding party? Every time we fight terrorism the wrong way, we create more terrorists.
What DID 9/11 LQQK like to "you" ???
A "mosque" party?
Syl

Russell, KY

#51209 Oct 3, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you(seriously).
When you see some of the fact discussed here, how does it affect your opinion of our President and his administration? I'm not looking for a "gotcha" I just wanna know from someone who is not a conservative because despite how the knives are thrown here; We all know that the economy is in dire straits. I'm just curious as to how it impacts your thoughts when you see the facts of a topic.
My opinion of him hasn't changed . It can't get any worse. But Why , Oh Why can't people open their eyes and see him for what he is. They are destroying their country and their freedom and their way of life for him.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51210 Oct 3, 2012
No question, the 9/11/12 terrorist attack was inexcusable.

What's also inexcusable is that it took weeks for the White House to get off this anti-Islam film BS and be honest.

It's inexcusable that they refused to call it what it was - a terrorist attack, not outrage over a movie trailer, not a "mob action."

It's inexcusable that Obama has lied to us, and allowed others to lie for him, about al Qaeda's involvement.

This cover-up, their reprehensible scapegoating of the filmmaker, is inexcusable. Obama is such a wimp that he won't personally address the American people and admit that a terrorist attack occurred on his watch.

The Islamists have been attacking us for decades, during several administrations, yet Obama won't say it happened.

He doesn't want to take responsibility just weeks before the election.

What does that say about Obama as a leader and as a man?

It's not enough for Jay Carney to say Obama thinks of the 9/11/12 attack as an act of terrorism. That's cowardly.

Obama has to say it. He's the president and we were attacked by terrorists. This lame dance makes Obama look so sleazy.

He should quit playing political games and act like the president.

Americans serving our country in Libya were killed, and Obama doesn't have the decency to tell the truth about it.

Shameful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer dingess daniels 54 min enter sandman 6
Maurice Trivette (Jul '11) 3 hr Susie 14
randi anderson 10 hr Libby 3
Stevie Joe Tackett (May '10) 16 hr Someone who loves... 20
jail Time (Jun '12) 18 hr peggy 6
james dewey meade (Jul '13) Mon he is a dick 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East McDowell Mortgages