'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256345 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#51097 Oct 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
how many times is fox news going to host this, or don't you know how to start a new post
I have a question for you(seriously).
When you see some of the fact discussed here, how does it affect your opinion of our President and his administration? I'm not looking for a "gotcha" I just wanna know from someone who is not a conservative because despite how the knives are thrown here; We all know that the economy is in dire straits. I'm just curious as to how it impacts your thoughts when you see the facts of a topic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51098 Oct 2, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Why isn't this on the news??????????
This has been out there for ages and ages!!!!
They don't "want" to know!

“Don't start none won't be none”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51099 Oct 2, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see some of the fact discussed here, how does it affect your opinion of our President and his administration? I'm not looking for a "gotcha" I just wanna know from someone who is not a conservative because despite how the knives are thrown here; We all know that the economy is in dire straits. I'm just curious as to how it impacts your thoughts when you see the facts of a topic.
"Throwing knifes"?

I would say this really "cut's to the heart of the argument" we Americans they have called "Birthers" are no longer weighted down with burden of proof...they now have to deal with Michelle's admission and Kenya's statement. This is a Ninja-style BULLSEYE!
Hey

Greenup, KY

#51100 Oct 2, 2012
I hope you are right..
Cowboy Joe

Ashland, KY

#51101 Oct 2, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you have a problem reading and comprehending the English language. You didn't answer the questions. Here they are again:
How many terrorist attacks have there been in the US since Obama took office? How many were there during the two terms of the previous president?
How many embassies were sacked after Obama informed the attackers of the existence of a video they didn't know existed until Obama blamed the embassy attacks that were planned before the video even existed in Libya and Egypt on it?
List the countries that have more respect for the United States since the ObamaClown took office than before the ObamaClown took office.
Now, your questions.
Gitmo was filled with terrorists and operatives. You do remember Obama ignorantly saying he was going to close Gitmo and release all the terrorists there, don't you? And, when he became aware of what the real goddam world was like, what happened to his naive and ignorant idea about closing Gitmo?
Obama reversed everything and declared the Taliban, thus Al Qaeda, were not the enemy of the United States. He also promised that the Taliban, thus Al Qaeda, would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, returning Afghanistan to the exact same condition and government it had when Afghanistan bombed the USA and slaughtered 3000 people. Thus, since Obama is on the side of the terrorists against the United States, he doesn't capture them. In fact, he guarantees the Taliban and Al Qaeda safe passage throughout Afghanistan, which is why we're seeing Al Qaeda attacks on the government of Afghanistan throughout the entire country today.
And, Obama didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening. If he knew, then bin Laden wouldn't have been at home when the SEALs landed. It would have been just like the very next mission for SEAL Team Six when on their "secret" mission their helicopter descended to disembark right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting for them with a rocket launcher.
Now, go back and read the questions again, and this time answer the questions.
How many terrorist attacks have there been in the US since Obama took office? How many were there during the two terms of the previous president?
How many embassies were sacked after Obama informed the attackers of the existence of a video they didn't know existed until Obama blamed the embassy attacks that were planned before the video even existed in Libya and Egypt on it?
List the countries that have more respect for the United States since the ObamaClown took office than before the ObamaClown took office.
You bring up things I had forgot. Im gettin to old to remember these things, but didn't Obama fire two or three airport security guards and put three Muslims in their place, just after he took office.Then attacks started happening,on planes ,like the shoe bomber and under ware bomber . Didn't last year when Israel let it be known that if they had to attack Iran first, they would have to stop over in some country haft way to Iran to refuel and Obama told Iran about it. And didn't all kinds of secrets get out in certain newspapers that put American citizens in harms way, and only the White House knew these top secret stuff and could have only come from there? I call Obama a trader to the US. I definitely smell a Muslim rat.
Hey

Greenup, KY

#51102 Oct 2, 2012
Conservatives seize on Obama video from 2007
Jay

Springville, TN

#51103 Oct 2, 2012
The Real Obama wrote:
The real Obama, the one you won't see on MSM.
See here; http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speec...

I like the way he puts such great emphasis on the one pregnant woman who was shot in the stomach during the 1992 LA riots. That's so moving! But since then has no problem,(and neither does his wife) with black babies being aborted by the millions, some born alive and left to die in a plastic bucket on a table. Or late term abortions. Let the baby die, because they believe it's still the mother's decision not to have the child survive.

Harsh? You damn bet!

Sometimes it makes you wonder what exactly is it that this man stands for.
Jay

Springville, TN

#51104 Oct 2, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Where have you been? Raising taxes is the main topic of the Obamanation, it's all you liberals have been saying for 4 years. How is this for stupidity:
Published October 02, 2012
FoxNews.com
An RNC official told FoxNews.com : "Joe Biden said what so many Americans are feeling every day. For four years, the middle class has been buried by Obama's failed policies from higher taxes to more debt which is why he has a difficult time explaining why he deserves another term in the White House."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/bi...
Hhahahahahaha...You can't make this sh@# up when you have Biden speaking for you.
Oh but doncha know, NR, no matter what Obama does, it has to be Bush's fault. Bush buried the middle class doncha know? and Obama threw the dirt on the grave!

Good ole Biden, he never fails us, LOL!!!!
BLAHBLAH

Okemos, MI

#51105 Oct 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been out there for ages and ages!!!!
They don't "want" to know!
Obama admits he is a Muslim.

repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#51106 Oct 2, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I really haven't read many facts just you people talking crap. Your pissed off that the country is in trouble but you refuse to admit where it started going down hill. You refuse to admit that the Republicans aren't doing shit to make it any better. The pubtards own a house of Gov't but no good ever comes out of that house. They won't do anything that might help the people of this country cause that might help Obama look better. The only thing they pass in that house are bills that make the rich richer. The reason is they are rich themselves. They are greedy bastards and they need to go, and you dumbasses who dont have any savings to your name and are barely scraping by are supporting a man that don't give a shit about you. Romney won't give you the time of day if you don't have millions on hand let alone a few hundred or thousand. Don't be a fool stop watching fox for a week and release the pressure valve they are heating and then make a decision that is best for you. Romney ain't it! look at your bank account if it don't have millions in there you don't need him. Think before you act you know it's ok to get your ass hairs up and talk like you don't like the black guy no problem I don't either but when you vote you really need to think do I have any million air friends? What has the pubtards done for me? The average guy or girl? Have the pubtards passed any legislation for the average person? And be for real you will find your relationship with the pubtards one sided. The wrong side of which you stand. Just check it out and think don't be a baaaaaaaaaaa sheep!!!!!

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

#51107 Oct 2, 2012
I think she should receive an HONORARY PHD. in Stand Up!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/do...

and the Liberals in America will not see the humor of the Irony!
Jay

Springville, TN

#51109 Oct 2, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Why isn't this on the news??????????

AYK, we were sliced and diced when we put videos and articles on here several months ago. No matter what it was, we, and especially AL was crucified for providing such articles....lots of name calling and denial. Nobody wanted to believe we had a fraud-in-chief in the Whitehouse.....appears they still don't. I have all those articles, videos and Obama timelines. Bringing them up to these liberals got us nothing but slanderous accusations and denials.

Right AL?
BLAHBLAH

Okemos, MI

#51111 Oct 2, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> I really haven't read many facts just you people talking crap. Your pissed off that the country is in trouble but you refuse to admit where it started going down hill. You refuse to admit that the Republicans aren't doing shit to make it any better. The pubtards own a house of Gov't but no good ever comes out of that house. They won't do anything that might help the people of this country cause that might help Obama look better. The only thing they pass in that house are bills that make the rich richer. The reason is they are rich themselves. They are greedy bastards and they need to go, and you dumbasses who dont have any savings to your name and are barely scraping by are supporting a man that don't give a shit about you. Romney won't give you the time of day if you don't have millions on hand let alone a few hundred or thousand. Don't be a fool stop watching fox for a week and release the pressure valve they are heating and then make a decision that is best for you. Romney ain't it! look at your bank account if it don't have millions in there you don't need him. Think before you act you know it's ok to get your ass hairs up and talk like you don't like the black guy no problem I don't either but when you vote you really need to think do I have any million air friends? What has the pubtards done for me? The average guy or girl? Have the pubtards passed any legislation for the average person? And be for real you will find your relationship with the pubtards one sided. The wrong side of which you stand. Just check it out and think don't be a baaaaaaaaaaa sheep!!!!!
You just proved the point "What has the pubtards done for me?" YOu want something for nothing. your entire post is about gimme gimme gimme.
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#51112 Oct 2, 2012
Cowboy Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up things I had forgot. Im gettin to old to remember these things, but didn't Obama fire two or three airport security guards and put three Muslims in their place, just after he took office.Then attacks started happening,on planes ,like the shoe bomber and under ware bomber . Didn't last year when Israel let it be known that if they had to attack Iran first, they would have to stop over in some country haft way to Iran to refuel and Obama told Iran about it. And didn't all kinds of secrets get out in certain newspapers that put American citizens in harms way, and only the White House knew these top secret stuff and could have only come from there? I call Obama a trader to the US. I definitely smell a Muslim rat.
Want to be a cowboy
thats what i want to be
want to be a cowboy
but they poke fun at me
your lookin for love in all the wrong places baaa sheep
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#51113 Oct 2, 2012
BLAHBLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved the point "What has the pubtards done for me?" YOu want something for nothing. your entire post is about gimme gimme gimme.
I would rather have them give me something than give it all to the rich cause thats all the pubtards are concerned about paying back their rich butt buddies well you know it sounds like ol mcconel has been in you a few times
Hey

Greenup, KY

#51114 Oct 2, 2012
Do we see any resemblence to the Katrina statements of 2007 and the Treyvon Martin situation??

Johnny on the spot wasn't he..
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51115 Oct 2, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
AYK, we were sliced and diced when we put videos and articles on here several months ago. No matter what it was, we, and especially AL was crucified for providing such articles....lots of name calling and denial. Nobody wanted to believe we had a fraud-in-chief in the Whitehouse.....appears they still don't. I have all those articles, videos and Obama timelines. Bringing them up to these liberals got us nothing but slanderous accusations and denials.
Right AL?
I just saw the video of Obama from 2007 when he spoke at the church in New Orleans. Totally made me sick!

How does this man have so much control over 50% of this country? It is almost like a cult. One negative issue after another has occurred and half of the country ignores it. The media largely ignores it. If another president and done even one of these things, the media would have taken off with it. I just don't get it!

Cadiz, KY

#51116 Oct 2, 2012
Pop
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#51117 Oct 2, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> I really haven't read many facts just you people talking crap. Your pissed off that the country is in trouble but you refuse to admit where it started going down hill. You refuse to admit that the Republicans aren't doing shit to make it any better. The pubtards own a house of Gov't but no good ever comes out of that house. They won't do anything that might help the people of this country cause that might help Obama look better. The only thing they pass in that house are bills that make the rich richer. The reason is they are rich themselves. They are greedy bastards and they need to go, and you dumbasses who dont have any savings to your name and are barely scraping by are supporting a man that don't give a shit about you. Romney won't give you the time of day if you don't have millions on hand let alone a few hundred or thousand. Don't be a fool stop watching fox for a week and release the pressure valve they are heating and then make a decision that is best for you. Romney ain't it! look at your bank account if it don't have millions in there you don't need him. Think before you act you know it's ok to get your ass hairs up and talk like you don't like the black guy no problem I don't either but when you vote you really need to think do I have any million air friends? What has the pubtards done for me? The average guy or girl? Have the pubtards passed any legislation for the average person? And be for real you will find your relationship with the pubtards one sided. The wrong side of which you stand. Just check it out and think don't be a baaaaaaaaaaa sheep!!!!!
We have provided enough FACTS to choke you, but you just continue to spit them out one after the other.
Jay

Springville, TN

#51118 Oct 2, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw the video of Obama from 2007 when he spoke at the church in New Orleans. Totally made me sick!
How does this man have so much control over 50% of this country? It is almost like a cult. One negative issue after another has occurred and half of the country ignores it. The media largely ignores it. If another president and done even one of these things, the media would have taken off with it. I just don't get it!
Me neither! The friggin middle east is in a rampage, burning our flag, attempting to destroy all that is American, damning us to no end and my two stupid senator's just voted to send them more money.
Like Newt said the other day, or words to this effect, "Why should we send them more money, so we can subsidize their hatred against us?"

You would have thought that the so-called president would have come on national television as soon as this attack took place and address the nation. Instead, he kept blaming the stupid video - until finally, Hillary admitted it was a planned attack, to coincide with 911.

This whole administration has been nothing but lies. The president has done more to instill racial hatred and segregation than any before him. Everything Martin Luther King did has been wiped off the slate with this new airing of the video - 2007! The Muslim brotherhood, filled with hatred for America receives millions in taxpayer dollars. For what? They have done nothing but advance the cause of riots and hatred. Yet they appear to be welcomed guests at our Whitehouse. None of this makes sense! And yet it seems like half the country is asleep to all this disgusting behavior going on, all this outlandish spending for campaign contributors....not to mention dividing American's one against the other.

Go figure!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Steve Meeks 17 hr Hillbilly 1
Why can't I find a good woman 18 hr Hillbilly 1
News Betsy Layne family loses home to fire - Tue Brenda 1
Drug Tests for SSI recipients (Apr '11) Tue Jerome 26
Sandy The Manger that works at McDowell IGA... (Apr '12) Jan 15 sandy meade 13
Sandy meade iga Jan 15 Iga 3
jarrels from shop branch (Aug '09) Jan 15 Firecracker 7

East McDowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance