me off

Ransom, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2010
who is she
Heather Eldridge

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2010
She is a young beautiful girl who is in the army.She is home right now for 10 days and will be gone for 2 years she is deploying to afganistan.I love you Amy and I am soooo proud of you for who you have become.It makes me feel good knowing I had a hand in raising you.I love you your mommy forever
her cousin

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2010
we were pretty well all set up for failure, not to speak bad of our families but we didnt really have a lot of options and very few people to turn to for advice, but some how in all the drama and mix up and clouded past we posess, my little cousin grew up to be an amazing girl. she dodged every unexpected bullet (no punn intended), and she didnt get pregnant or get married to some young guy who she was destined to divorce,(no offense to anyone who didthis young), but she raised herself up above it all and has paved the way for herself and her family, im so proud of you Amo,you did more then the rest of us ever atempted to do, stay true to yourself forever, i love you
kellyjo
amys_other_ mommy

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2010
to who ever has something bad to say about amy they better just stop now amy has done nothing wrong to anyone she is a kind n loving girl u only have to know her like most of us do... we all love u amy ur our baby girl..
thats-ma-girl

Anderson, SC

#5 Jan 29, 2010
No-one better get on here and say anything bad about her cause she is a good girl. she never done anything to anyone she has been in South Korea for the last year she has only been home a week so shit starters keep ur mouth shut....
court

Ransom, KY

#6 Mar 3, 2010
amy is awesum i remember before she had to leave she was in the iga parking lot with my mom dancing and laughing and wishing she would be able to spend fourth of july at home
its me

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2010
amy is a cool person, I went to school with her and we hung out a bit, she has always been a fun person, I just want to say good luck Amy and I hope you succeed in all your dreams. Also props on fighting for our country.
LOVE HER

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2010
Amy is an amazing woman! Not to get to lovey dovey here but she is considered a hero in my mind. She fights for our country and still has time to keep up with her family! I love you girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nut the one (Apr '14) 2 hr Think about it 11
Don Hansford 2 hr Think about it 2
Who's got a big one ?? 14 hr Bub 8
Paul Mitchell Fri Wondering 1
Wondering Fri Wondering 3
Natasha Cornett back! Fri meeeeee 1
Nora hall (Aug '15) Fri anonymous 5

East McDowell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance