Comments
1 - 20 of 101 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Does anyone know anything about the Paige boys? I think theres 3 or 4 of them.
mcdowell chick

Macon, GA

#2 Aug 3, 2009
hummmm wrote:
sure you aren't talking about the hot ass prater boys
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
no there paige boys i think one of em is named keith
mcdowell chick

Macon, GA

#4 Aug 3, 2009
no just some fine looking prater there is three of them
stylist remake

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2009
are you talking about the paige boys who run with jeremy and rodney and rob everyone on frasures creek?

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#6 Aug 4, 2009
I know the Paige boys, there is keith, jason, benny and Junior paige.
Boone meade

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2009
My cousins are Anthony and Cory Paige thoose boys have worked their whole life and are not thieves!If you asked them to do any odd jobs like mowing/weedeating cutting wood both firewood or fence posts,they would jump right on it and work hard all day!Matter of fact both them boys are working in pikeville now,How many thieves you know even try to get a job ???Theives i have seen around do not work at all.What paige boys are you talking about????There are a few!!Please get it straight before someone gets hurt!!
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#8 Aug 4, 2009
well first of all i just asked if anyone knew of them i did not say anything about being thieves. And second of all I just said that I think one of them is named Keith, so you need to take your own advice and actually read a post before you jump to conclusions "before someone gets hurt". Not every post is about Thieves or pill heads or wh****! As a matter of fact I do know Cory and I wasn't talkin about him. If I wan'ted to know anything about thieves I would read the earlier posts.

ANYWAY...Mcdowellgirl4lif e...what kind of people are they?(AND I"M NOT ASKING IF THEY ARE THIEVES)
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#9 Aug 4, 2009
lol...sorry i didnt see stylist remakes post...rotfl
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2009
still i think i was clear enough on who i was talkin about
stylist remake

Garrettsville, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2009
hummmm wrote:
well first of all i just asked if anyone knew of them i did not say anything about being thieves. And second of all I just said that I think one of them is named Keith, so you need to take your own advice and actually read a post before you jump to conclusions "before someone gets hurt". Not every post is about Thieves or pill heads or wh****! As a matter of fact I do know Cory and I wasn't talkin about him. If I wan'ted to know anything about thieves I would read the earlier posts.
ANYWAY...Mcdowellgirl4lif e...what kind of people are they?(AND I"M NOT ASKING IF THEY ARE THIEVES)
get off your high horse fool, i ask which paige boys and so far no one has mentioned the names of the one i was refering to...you are dismissed

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#12 Aug 4, 2009
I really don't know a whole lot about them these days, I do know tht Junior is working for a rental company and Keith just got out of jail a month or so ago. As far as Benny and Jason I haven't heard anything about them in a while. Which I guess is a good thing. You know the old saying " bad news travels fast"....lol.
hummmm wrote:
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2009
I wasn't talking to you stylist remake...i was talking to Boone...and yes i did mention that one of them was keith...evidently you cant read as well as you can run your mouth...i also said that i didnt even see what you wrote...again proving my theory...now you are dismissed
John

Rogers, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2009
hummmm wrote:
Yes I know the Paige boys Junior last I heard about him he was in Michigan, Keith just got out of Jail again, I haven't heard from Benny in a long time, and Jason got married to some Tackett girl on Mud Creek and a bunch of kids I think. Benny and Jason are pretty Good boys I think But there isn't much I can say for the other 2. Why you want to know about the Paige boys.
John

Rogers, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2009
Sorry for the typo. I ment to say he got married and had a bunch of kids
Boone meade

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2009
hummmm wrote:
well smart ass who said I was talkin to you???And trust me I am not afraid of getting hurt are you???
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#17 Aug 4, 2009
it isnt even worth explaining...evidently no one reads these things right
hummmm

Rogers, KY

#18 Aug 4, 2009
i used to see them all the time and now i hardly hear about them
wondering

Rogers, KY

#19 Aug 4, 2009
I know all of the paige boys pretty good and i think that jason and benny are pretty good boys junior and keith i cant really say much for them i dont know them as well as the other two.
agreed

Jackson, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2009
So sick of seeing peoples names on here! Ya, Hmmmm wasn't talking about corey and anthony but you just had to put there name on here. Do the whole family a favor and stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East McDowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Woodman 1,562
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Reality 151,288
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Johnny Blade 81,600
Process Boyd 5 hr Lilly 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
tracie newsome Fri mad pooper 7
Public health crisis Fri Abe 28
•••
•••
•••

East McDowell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East McDowell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE