First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2012
i was told lil hughie adkins and someone else was shot on beech fork?
racer67

Kenna, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2012
just wondering wrote:
i was told lil hughie adkins and someone else was shot on beech fork?
David Mays
Oscar

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2012
When did this happen?
just wondering

Procious, WV

#4 Apr 2, 2012
does anyone know if they shot each other or what happened?
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#5 Apr 2, 2012
racer67 wrote:
<quoted text>David Mays
Wait..Rhonda McClures hubby?
who

New York, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2012
When did this happen
Truth

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Apr 2, 2012
It's not her hubby. She has never been married. They got in fight and the gun went off. The bullet entered them both. Happened early Sunday morning.
just wondering

Procious, WV

#8 Apr 2, 2012
i was told david killed his self after he shot hughie? i dont know if this is true or not
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Truth wrote:
It's not her hubby. She has never been married. They got in fight and the gun went off. The bullet entered them both. Happened early Sunday morning.
Yes she has..well, that's what she told me for years anyway. Said they were divorced, tho they are still living together, as of last year.
So it is her ex/current guy?
I hate that..cuz even tho she's a horrid human being, David was extremely nice, it seemed...
Friend

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 2, 2012
No they didnt shoot eachother.I talked to someone in the family today and they told me It was an accident shooting. David is ok but Houey is in critical condition. David was shot in the hand and Houey was shot in the neck shot with the same bullet. They were all drinking and nobody knows what actally happened if they were arguing but David accidently shot through his own hand and hit houey in the neck. Very sad. David is a good and nice guy. I hate to hear that this happened to both. Also heard David just had a new grandbaby. It would be very sad to see him go to prison. then that babys whole family will be behind bars. one can only hope he has a better raising then the rest. I saw his son Brents girlfriend the other day at wal mart and she was holding a baby and I heard that they had just had one a couple weeks ago. i hope that baby dont end up like the rest of them. i like them mays boys but all them go to prison a lot. that babys dad brent is in prison to. very sad. mabey that girl is smart enouf to find a better dad for that baby so he can grow up and be right in the head unlike its famly.
Amanda Mays

Hurricane, WV

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Friend wrote:
No they didnt shoot eachother.I talked to someone in the family today and they told me It was an accident shooting. David is ok but Houey is in critical condition. David was shot in the hand and Houey was shot in the neck shot with the same bullet. They were all drinking and nobody knows what actally happened if they were arguing but David accidently shot through his own hand and hit houey in the neck. Very sad. David is a good and nice guy. I hate to hear that this happened to both. Also heard David just had a new grandbaby. It would be very sad to see him go to prison. then that babys whole family will be behind bars. one can only hope he has a better raising then the rest. I saw his son Brents girlfriend the other day at wal mart and she was holding a baby and I heard that they had just had one a couple weeks ago. i hope that baby dont end up like the rest of them. i like them mays boys but all them go to prison a lot. that babys dad brent is in prison to. very sad. mabey that girl is smart enouf to find a better dad for that baby so he can grow up and be right in the head unlike its famly.
Excuse Me!! I am Brent's FIANCE.. And the mother of "That Baby" .. And I would appreciate it if you would MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND KEEP MY FAMILY OFF OF TOPIX!! ESPECIALLY MY CHILD!! My Baby is being raised very well, and it is not your business to even talk about it!! He is 3 weeks old, and being VERY well taken care of, and I don't plan to do any different.. AND.. His Daddy is not in prison, he is at the Anthony Center.. And I don't even want this drama to even be brought up on this website.. This is my family.. Brent is doing very well when it comes to changing his life.. And he is in the process of getting his GED, and a trade, so he can come home and get a job.. He is trying to be a good father, and a good man.. He is 22 years old, and has time to turn his life around. And it's not your business what I do with my relationship! My Baby has a good father who loves him, and I don't plan to change that unless Brent causes me to have to! But as of the moment, and from what I can see, it won't be happening anytime soon! I have been here, faithful, and there for him completely for 9 months that he has been gone, and will continue to be! Unless he does something to change my mind.

How DARE you bring my baby up on this website! All we do is sit home, and stay away from people, and drama, so we can have happy lives, and have no problems.. And all it took was for me to go to the store to get my baby brought up on this website. How dare you! You should be ashamed that you would even do that. Because you know that people will just start talking sh!t just to do it, and that is just wrong!

People make mistakes, and some people are capable of changing.. Brent wasnt a father when he made his mistake.. And if you saw how much he has changed, and how much he loves his child, and me, you would understand. Please do me a favor and stay out of our business, and keep my family off topix. I don't care what has happened in the past, and I don't care what any of the Mays's have done in the past.. Me and my child do nothing to anyone, so we don't need to be brought up here. So please move on to something else besides us!

Also.. Don't claim to be a *friend* when you talk sh!t about them. Just saying. A *Friend* dont bash their friends..
Brittany Mays-Smith

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 3, 2012
The Facts

Yes, it's her hubby/boyfriend of 20+ years.
Yes, it was both little Huey and David Mays that was shot.
No, David did not kill himself he is in the hospital and is doing fine.
Yes, little Huey is in critical condition but the drs believe he is going to pull through just fine.
Yes, David just had a grand-baby (actually has two grand-kids and four kids)
"Friend" is correct when he says:

"No they didnt shoot eachother.I talked to someone in the family today and they told me It was an accident shooting. David is ok but Houey is in critical condition. David was shot in the hand and Houey was shot in the neck shot with the same bullet. They were all drinking and nobody knows what actally happened if they were arguing but David accidently shot through his own hand and hit houey in the neck. Very sad. David is a good and nice guy. I hate to hear that this happened to both. Also heard David just had a new grandbaby. It would be very sad to see him go to prison. "

but couldn't be further from the truth with the rest!!

There has been some times where some of the Mays boys have gotten in trouble but the majority of them haven't been in jail and almost all if them haven't been in jail recently. They are a good group of guys that will give you the shirt off of their back until you cross them.

So when you say "then that babys whole family will be behind bars" you are far from the truth!! That babies name is Braxton and the only person in his lil life that is in jail at the moment is his father, in which is working on getting a GED and learning a trade at the Anthony center so he can provide a life for the baby!! Amanda is a great mom and bub is a great dad and even though he can't see Braxton much right now that baby will have a good life and will be brought up right! Dad (david) hopefully will not go to jail and recovers soon along with little huey.

So please think before you say rude shit that doesn't have a purpose on this site other than to be inconsiderate to our family!!
I like them

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 3, 2012
No its not her hubby and never has been. They have just been on again off again kind of relationship for over 20 years. She got with David when she was in Jr. High.

Thank you very much she is not a horrid person. Rhonda is a good woman who has put up with alot of peoples shit including Davids. You have to be a strong willed person to put up with a Mays so I don't care who you are. Yes he is a nice person and love him to death but they will never marry and that is a good thing. Two peas in a pod and its better to be left that way. I know the whole family of the Mays bunch and if you know them they are good people but never mess with them or get on their bad side. From what I hear this was an accident because the other guy was gonna beat up a woman and David stood up to protect her and they started fighting. But who knows, only God knows the truth. I hope and pray the best for David. He is a good man and one of the kindest hearted people I know. I wish him and his family the best.
Amanda Mays

Hurricane, WV

#14 Apr 3, 2012
Thank you Brit, and you are also a great Mommy!! I just can't stand people who get in people's business and go as far as this.. I don't want my Babies name on this site, and I really don't want to get on here and see people talking sh!t about my fiance either.. I don't care what he has done in his past.. He has changed, and is doing great.. And this site is ridiculous.. I just rather not have my family brought up on here .. Especially my Baby.. That was fucking rude, and wrong.. And apparently it's a huge rumor that David killed himself.. lol.. I saw it on facebook last night, people telling other people that he shot Huey in the *Neck AND the temple and committed suicide*.. lol .. No that's not the truth at all, so..
Brandy McClure

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Apr 3, 2012
For everyone's information my dad did not comitt suicide .. He's a very good person & a very good father. It's no ones business what happened. & my mother is a good person & she's not a whore. If she was she wouldn't be with my dad for over 20 years. Their not only together because of me & my sister either. No one has no right to judge anyone .. You wasn't their so stop assuming shit .. And get over your self. If you wanna talk shit , put your name on here & stop hiding behind a computer.
Brittany Mays-Smith

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 3, 2012
yea unless I am able to talk to the dead lol who had it on their facebook?
Amanda Mays

Hurricane, WV

#17 Apr 3, 2012
Ill send it to ya.
ABC

Bluefield, WV

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Little Hughie Adkins is a piece of shit, he beats on women and scared to death of a man, he deserves to be shot in the neck, it's a shame it didn't go through his head....good job David, even though it was an accident, good job anyway!
Brandy McClure

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2012
just wondering wrote:
i was told david killed his self after he shot hughie? i dont know if this is true or not
Well I got some news for you. He didn't kill hisself. Mind your own business.
Out Wayne

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2012
know Little Hughie a bit not much but he's always been nice to us. Hope all goes well with him. Our thoughts & Prayers go out to the Adkins family. Drinking & Guns just don't go good together. Come on Little Hughie you're tough as they get you can pull thru this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Fish At East Lynn Lake Sun Plenty of fish 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat West Hamlin folk 1,266
alisha adkins (Jul '11) Apr 12 larry 33
Steve Vernick (Apr '10) Mar '16 37gonewild 24
robin davis (Apr '13) Mar '16 37gonewild 10
Jackie Napier (Nov '14) Jan '16 Chris Napier 5
Dale Tomblin (Jan '12) Jan '16 curious 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Lynn Mortgages