the very new girl @ vernicks par

the very new girl @ vernicks par

Posted in the East-Lynn Forum

east lynn

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 11, 2009
the newest addition to vernicks as you all well know thinks she all that and more! the way I see it she is the one who is the big hoe bag. but no one will touch her because not only is she the biggest slut in east lynn but talk about coyote ugly, the men that have went there say they tried to bite their off so they could get away. of course that was after they sobered up. no person that has been with her have done it sober. talk about ugly her face looks like those pizzas she cooks at vernicks. no wait i have seen better pizzas come out of there. i don't see why she has to act like she is better than everyone else, the way i see it she was raised just like the rest of us on cornbread and beans. no wait she was born back on the ridge in a coyote den. hence the coyote ugly. i am surprised that she is able to walk upright. oh god that face. i have never seen anything that horrible in my life. except on horror movies no wait again those look better to. so ladies i would tell you to hold on to your men because of the really new girl but if you have a husband like mine you have no worries unless he is blind in one eye and can't see out the other and drunker that a monkey and then just tell him to not go to vernicks. of course you would know cause he would be one arm short and screaming for forgiveness. and face it girls everyone makes mistakes but i would kill mine because she has every veneral disease know to man. so if you get the clap you know where its been. at vernicks. they call her par that has to be short for something long and stupid i heard her parents where drunk when she was born. and she was so ugly the doctor slapped her mom, punched her dad and dropped her on her head. then her tried to put her back. and if her mom is anything like her she probably fit. so men if you are that stupid tie east lynn on your ass and have a great time. have a piece of par i mean pizza. get it pizza par. lol
bunny

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Apr 11, 2009
Let me tell you something she is a very good girl and a good friend and no one has the right to talk about her cause they don't know her the way I do. If you want to talk about someone start with yourself cause you can't be a smart person to run down anyones name. She never does anything to noone she works and a good wife and mother to her kids. Talking about her parents is wrong cause they are very nice people and no one has the right to talk about her dad cause he has been gone for a while now and her mom has a heart of gold. If you had any self-estem you woouldn't talk about people.
Lola

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 11, 2009
to the one that goes by EastLynn on here I think it is very low of you to get on here and post shit about someone behind there back.This girl works hard to support her family and all of us now who u r that is writing this stuff on here. U will put someone down just because ur jeliuos of them. this girl does not act like she's better than no one. she is there to do a job and earn a paycheck for her kids and that is exactly what she does. why don't u just back off and leve her alone!!!!!!!!!!
Tiff

Hurricane, WV

#4 Apr 11, 2009
I agree with Lola this topic is just all together stupid. Par is a nice girl and a hard worker. I dont understand why you people want to talk behind this girls back. She doesnt do anything to anybody. Next time if u got something to say, dont say it behind our backs . Alot of shit been said here latley do u people even really know any of us!!!!Doubt that...We are all moms trying to support our families....how about u....
Jaime

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Apr 11, 2009
Thats right. Lola and Tiff summed it up. Just leave us alone, we are hard working moms just trying to support of families. Find something better to do than just sitting on the computer and posting bullshit and lies. You don't know any of us obviously. Get a life and get a job some you don't have so much time on your hands.
TOO FUNNY

Cedarville, WV

#6 Apr 17, 2009
Gotta ask, what the heck does "par" mean exactly? Could it be the average # of strokes it takes to reach the hole? Hmmmmm....... Oh, Lola and Tiff do you really want to cover her back when the sh** finally hits the fan? Better think long and hard on that one!
what ever

Hadley, PA

#7 Apr 17, 2009
Sounds like you've put this together (TOO FUNNY). It doesn't sound like Lola and Tiff have got it yet. Jaimie or should we call her (OH WELL BITCH) has already admitted she's not just working, in fact she needs to know which husband(informer 101) is talking about. So girls get with the program, and you better watch your husband's to.
Tiff

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2009
This post had nothing to do with her. we were defending ourselves. Par is a nice person our lives are not filled with drama just because we work at vernicks....we are all our own person and have our own lives. I dont care what these girls do in thier time.. Its none of my buisness and none of anyone elses either...
waynecohunny

Nitro, WV

#9 Apr 19, 2009
I know tiff and lola and they both are good girls as far as jaime and the new girl i don't know as well as the others but them seem nice to me, but as far as i'm concerned if jaime and par are the kind of people you say they are, and are screwing whoever's hubbys then that is between them and the wives, not everyone else in east lynn. Lola and Tiff are both my friends and I don't understand why people have to keep running their mouths about them. As long as they aren't doing anything to you then leave them alone. This town is full of he said she said bullsh*t and if you want to know the truth be big enough to ask them to their face. If you read this lola then you will know who this is.
Lola

Bluefield, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2009
I AGREE WITH TIFF AND WAYNECOHUBBY WHAT EVERY ONE ELSE DOES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. THANKS BY THE WAY WAYNECOHUBBY. IF U KNOW US THEN U WOULDN'T BE WRITTEN SHIT BOUT US ON HERE I JUST THINK THAT IF U HAVE THE BALLS TO WRITE THIS SHIT THEN U SHOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO GO SAY IT FACE TO FACE.DON'T BE SCARED!!! I THINK THIS IS JUST ABULL SHIT WEB SITE TO START SHIT SO NO ONE KNOWS WHO U R SATARIN IT!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
not of east lynn

AOL

#12 Apr 26, 2009
This vernicks girl! Sounds like a real winner! If I thought she was messing with my hubby I would go to vernicks and ask her. It takes two to tango and I would make sure everyone knew his name to so nany futher females would know their fate! I guess I'm just not down home enough for the messed over little wife because I would face those messing over me and my family!!!!!
lol

Oakvale, WV

#13 Apr 27, 2009
why does everybody have to bad mouth pimp daddy steve's hard workin' gals? what have they done to you besides make you wait in line longer cause u acted like an ass towards 1 of em' or given you an attitude cause you start runnin your mouth about something stupid as hell? i think they listen to enough bitchin' and put up with enough shit,so they probably don't like putting up with people like you! well the way i look at it, they're just treatin' u the same way you treat them!!!! you're just pissed cause none of em' would give you any.=)so talk all you want, everybody knows they r all good gals. each one of them have their faults but so does everyone else and it looks like you r no better than they r cause you r the one on here talking about them. so go F**K OFF!!!! pu**Yface
waynecohunny

Nitro, WV

#14 Apr 28, 2009
Tiff you are right, IF Par or Jaime are doing what is being told, that doesn't mean that everyone working there is that way. I haven't had a problem with ANY of the girls that work there. Leave it alone already and worry about your own lives not theirs.
eastlynner

Lerona, WV

#15 May 16, 2009
looks like Par is still doin pretty good. She's putting up with all this bull-shit, whatever she has to put up with at home, and still working and supporting her family. way to go par!! i knew you would'nt let em' get ya down. keep on keepin' on girl. don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you fall your to strong for that. love ya
1 post removed
Detroit

Racine, OH

#17 Jul 19, 2014
Well, I live in East Lynn and any time I've gone to Vernicks Store ALL of the ladies and girls have been very nice to me. I don't know them personally but they seem very nice, not stuck up. It sounds to me that we have some very childish drama queens on here.
Angel

Frankfurt, Germany

#18 Jul 19, 2014
Vernick has money and there for it makes people hate and want to badmouth him and his girls. If you can't compete stay off the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wade watts Mar 22 big daddy 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
Rodney Scott Mar 17 Terry 1
East Lynn Elementary (May '12) Mar 16 Parent 25
East Lynn Music Thread (May '16) Mar 4 Tom Clark 4
who do you think is the biggest dope head in ea... (May '09) Feb '17 treehoss 15
Taped student Feb '17 Iknowthetruth 6

East-Lynn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Lynn Mortgages