someone

Nitro, WV

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I think shes really cleaned her act up. Im proud of her.Plus she looks alot better! As long as she stays off the dumb shit she'll be ok.
arnicia

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Yes I have and thank you.. I don't pay any attention to these illiterate f*cost on here..they are just jealous and have nothing better to do with their poor pathetic lives than talk about ppl because their self-esteem is so low..when they do it ..it makes them feel.good about theirselves:)
you know

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 8, 2011
I find this funny That when this young lady was having a rough time everyone wanted to talk about her and put her down! And now That she has turned her life around and is living right, none of you have even said a kind word about her? I just find it pretty funny!people make mistakes and she made her share Just like the rest of us!
Cardinal Joe

Cornell, WI

#4 Apr 10, 2011
keep yourself clean and no one will have a chance to talk about u,glad u r doing great and just keep it up....plus u r a beautiful person inside and out
jude

Oakvale, WV

#5 Apr 12, 2011
well great!
Cardinal Joe

Waverly, OH

#6 Apr 16, 2011
Arnicia is just like her Momma a living doll,beautiful
Pope Joe the 12

Hamel, MN

#7 Apr 24, 2011
I love all da women,but Arnicia is the love of my life
Free Jesus

Spearsville, LA

#8 Aug 25, 2011
That girl is hot and sexy as hell,love to get my manmeat up inside her.
The Pope John 316

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Dang would tap dat day and night,she just like her momma purty as can be.Doggy Style would be great so she could rock da boat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Lynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Talbert (Jul '16) 20 hr Preacher Joe 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
who do you think is the biggest dope head in ea... (May '09) Jan 6 BlackburnsBaddestMfs 14
Taped student Dec 31 My advice 5
Faye Stephens Nov '16 landlord 2
East Lynn Music Thread (May '16) Sep '16 Musikologist 2

East-Lynn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East-Lynn Mortgages